But, hell, this seems like as good a day as any to die.
但是, 今天看上去真是个赴死的好日子
We are not gonna die, old man.
我们死不了的, 老家伙
Of course not, son. Nobody ever does.
当然了, 伙计, 没人会死的
Just in case, we ought to bury this money
不过以防万一, 巴提涅拿回这些钱前
before Patiño gets his hands on it again.
我们该把钱埋了
Too late. They are too close.
太晚了, 他们就要过来了
They’re gonna surround us. They know we’re here.
他们会把我们包围了的, 他们知道我们在这儿
Dios mio.
天哪
What are we gonna do?
我们怎么办?
All right, look.
好吧, 这样
You take the good horse and the money.
你拿上钱骑好马走
Head southeast. You follow that mountain range.
往东南面去, 沿着山走
-If you’re lucky, you’ll wind up in Tupiza. -What?
-如果你够走运的话, 你就能到图皮萨了 -什么?
I’m gonna take the other horse and head southwest.
我骑另一匹马往西南面去
Their horses have to be wiped out by now. I’ll meet you down there.
他们的马现在应该也累坏了, 我们那里见
-But… -It’s the only way to do it… splitting up.
-但… -分头走… 这是唯一的办法
-They’ll kill us. -This desert will kill you before they do.
-他们会杀了我们的! -这荒漠会比他们更早搞死你的
I don’t want to be by myself.
我不想一个人走
Your horse will make it, don’t worry.
你的马能撑到的, 别担心
All right, just remember… southeast, okay?
好, 只要记住, 往东南面走, 好吗?
And don’t buy one of those goddamn mansions full of flowers, all right?
还有别买♥♥那些该死的周围都是花的别♥墅♥
-You spend that money quick. -But…
-你会很快把钱花光的 -但…
Hiya!
驾!
Shit!
该死!
Yahoo!
呀嗨!
Yahoo! Yah!
呀嗨! 驾!
Yah!
驾!
Don’t move.
别动!
Don’t move!
不许动!
Drop the gun, you son of a bitch.
放下枪, 你这混♥蛋♥!
How many times did we go out hunting together, my friend?
我们出去打过多少次猎, 我的朋友?
Fucking Spaniard!
死西班牙佬!
Whoa. Get on, Sundance.
哇哦, 爬起来, Sundance
Ain’t nobody following us.
没人跟着我们的
They think we’re back at the corral.
他们还以为我们回那小庄园去了
The bullet’s still inside.
子弹还在里面
You think the Chilean and the Yankee will make it?
你觉得那智利人和美国人撑得过去吗?
When they find their bodies, they’ll think they’re us.
他们找到这两人的尸体时, 会以为是我们的
Then we’re free.
我们就自♥由♥了
I like being dead.
我喜欢这种濒死的感觉
Hell, if I’d only known sooner.
吁, 我早点明白过来就好了
Give me your hand, Sundance.
把手给我, Sundance
I should’ve gone with Etta
我就该跟艾塔一起走的
and the boy.
还有那孩子
A son… that’s more than a lot of people have to say for themselves.
儿子啊, 别人怎么劝也没这个管用
Don’t you think?
你觉得呢?
What makes you think he’s yours, you desert dog?
你为什么觉得他是你的, 兔崽子?
Oh, it doesn’t matter. He’ll still be my son.
呵, 没关系, 那终究是我儿子
Let’s head for the mountains, Butch.
我们朝山走吧, Butch
We’ll cross those mountains and go home.
我们穿过山, 然后回家去!
Damn Bolivian army…
该死的玻利维亚军队
worst aim I’ve ever seen.
没见过这么难搞的
Goddamn little doctor!
死医生!
I told you, I’ll pay you.
跟你说过了, 我会付钱的!
I was just fine in the bar!
我在酒吧里过得正开心呢!
That’s not why I called for you.
我叫你不是为这事
Mr. Mackinley, come in, come in.
麦金利先生, 进来, 进来
When you worked for the Pinkertons,
你以前给平克顿干活的时候
you came here to Bolivia chasing bandits, right?
是到玻利维亚抓强盗来的是吧?
Well, that’s excellent!
对, 多美好啊?
I found my memory!
我想起我那光辉岁月来了!
And it turns out it’s a goddamn Bolivian quack.
结果啊, 却找到你这么个玻利维亚江湖郎中
If I remember right, you always said
我没记错的话, 你总是说
the men they killed in San Vicente weren’t your bandits.
他们在圣文森特杀的那两个人, 不是你要抓的强盗
Well, you might have been right.
你可能说对了
But…
但…
you’re not too drunk, are you?
你没喝太醉吧?
Fuck off.
闭嘴
Well,

now we’re going to see if you were right or not.
来看看你说的对不对
Look.

Sweet Jesus.
上帝啊
Sweet suffering Jesus, it’s him.
上帝啊, 是他啊!
It’s him, isn’t it?
是他, 对吧?
Yes.

Robert Leroy Parker.
罗伯特·乐华·帕克
Butch Cassidy.
Butch Cassidy
All of them will apologize to me.
他们现在可该给我道歉了
All those bastards.
这些混♥蛋♥们
What’s he got?
他怎么了?
A bullet wound,
一处弹伤
dehydration and fatigue.
脱水, 疲劳
He just needs to rest.
休息休息就没事了
Rest…
休息…
Here we are.
我们又见面了
You and me.
你和我
Water!
给我水!
You’re in poor shape,
你面色真不好!
even worse than the last time we saw each other.
比上次我们见面的时候还要差
What the fuck are you doing in Bolivia?
你在玻利维亚干什么?
Haven’t you got anything better to do?
你就没点儿别的事好做吗?
And where’s my pistol?
我的枪呢?
What should I call you?
我该叫你什么呢?
I’ve been going under Blackthorn. Doesn’t matter.
我现在叫Blackthorn, 这不打紧
It matters. Of course it does.
这当然要紧
I never believed you were dead, you know.
我从来不相信你死了, 你知道的
Strange world,
这世界真是奇怪啊
wouldn’t you agree, Mr. Blackthorn?
同意吗, Blackthorn先生?
I’m what they call an honorary consul
我现在是那所谓的荣誉领事
$89 a month,
一个月赚89美元
a one-bedroom house
一间单床的卧室
with a bed too small for my tastes.
床太小了, 不太合我意
I just greet the few North Americans
我就负责会见那么几个
that show up around here…
到这儿来的美国人
gold diggers, people buying wool,
淘金者啦, 来买♥♥羊毛的啦
drunkards, an occasional runaway…
还有醉汉啦, 误打误撞进来的罪犯啦
not many people.
没多少人
The last one came by
上一个人来
two winters past.
也是两年前的冬天了
I spend the rest of time looking out the window.
剩下的时间我就望着窗外
Huh, sad story. Not much of a life.
咻, 真不幸的故事, 这样的日子真没劲
No. No, it’s not.
是, 是很没劲
But I couldn’t aspire to much more…
但我一直也不敢奢求更多
until today.
直到今天
Last night I thought
昨晚我想
everything could change for me.
关于我的一切都可能改变了
I could even buy a huge bed
我甚至可以买♥♥张大床
and travel home on it, smiling and waving
躺在上面回家去, 对着人群微笑, 挥手致意
as I passed.
就像以前那样
But, Mr. Blackthorn,
但, Blackthorn先生
these past few hours at your side
刚在你身边度过的这几小时
have reminded me of many things…
让我想起了很多事情…
the fatigue,
这么多年的追踪
the years of pursuit.
带给人的那种倦怠
Carrying out one’s duty is,
履行职责这件事…
believe me,
相信我
exhausting.
令人心力交瘁
Here in this godforsaken village
在这个荒芜的小村子里
I finally found some rest…
我终于寻找到了点平静
a stupid
虽然很愚蠢

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!