but well-deserved rest.
但是我应得的平静
Well,
这样
I guess we can’t be blamed for growing older.
我想衰老不是我们的过错
We’re too old to keep on playing.
我们都太老了, 已经玩不动了
Never was a game with me.
这对我来说从来就不是一个游戏
Of course it was…
它当然是的…
an absurd, deadly game.
荒诞又致命的游戏
Eh, you never understood. Doesn’t matter.
唉, 你不会懂的, 别管了
Of course I understood. I was part of the game.
我当然懂, 我也玩着这游戏
But this time…
但这次…
There’s no handcuffs either.
我还是没戴手铐
This time you’re on your own.
但这次你是孤身一人
No one will come to the rescue.
不会再有人来救你
Do whatever you need to do.
你该干什么就干吧
Take it.
拿着
Consider it a way to continue resting.
全当是为了让我的生活继续平静下去
An army battalion is on its way here.
一支军队正在朝这儿赶来
I sent for them.
我叫他们来的
This is the most important thing to have happened around here
这可是自… 好吧, 自你死后
since… well, since your death.
发生在这里的最重要的事
I’ll get you to a safe place.
我会带你到个安全的地方去的
You’ll leave
你会离开
and you’ll never come back.
而且再也不会回来
Things will still be the same.
这里还是像以前一样
You’re a right pain in the ass, Cassidy…
你真是块难啃的骨头, Cassidy…
a right fucking pain in the ass.
一块难啃的不得了的骨头
We’re here.
我们到了
There’s food and chicha in here.
这是吃的, 还有玉米酒
Thanks.
谢谢
I know what you are, sir.
我知道你是谁, 先生
Please, don’t steal from me.
求你了, 别抢我东西
Iván…
伊万…
you won’t say anything, will you?
你不会跟别人说我在这儿的吧?
No, sir. You’re my guest.
不会的, 先生, 你是我的客人
“Dear Ryan, I have enough money now
亲爱的雷恩, 我现在有足够的钱了
for us to start a brand-new life…
足够我们开始崭新的生活
maybe horses, ranching.
也许买♥♥些马, 放放牧
I’ve met an old friend of your father and mother’s.
我见到了你父母的一个老朋友
He remembers them often. They were one of a kind.
他经常想起他们, 他们都是一类人
There’s not much blood like yours left.
不过大概没遗传多少给你
I’m on my way back.
我就要回去了
I don’t know how long it will take… not more than two months.
不知道还要花多久… 不会超过两个月的
With love, your Uncle Butch.”
爱你的, Butch叔叔
Hey, I was just writing about you.
嗨, 我刚刚还写到你呢
I should have left you in the damn clinic.
我该把你留在那该死的诊所里
Eduardo Apodaca is a friend of yours?
Eduardo Apodaca是你的朋友?
Have you seen him? Where is he?
你见到他了? 他在哪儿?
He’s heading west through the canyons. He was in Tupiza,
他往西朝峡谷那边去了, 他之前在图皮萨
but made himself scarce when he saw the uproar
但他听到人们谈论你死而复生的喧闹声
caused by your resurrection.
大概是害怕了
I haven’t betrayed you, but my help stops here.
我没有出♥卖♥♥♥你, 但我也不会再帮你了
What the hell are you talking about?
你到底在说些什么呀?
Damn chicha.
该死的玉米酒
Is it money you’re after?
你要追回那些钱?
You can stick your dirty money where it fits.
你留着你那些脏钱好了
You were better off dead, Cassidy.
你还是死了好, Cassidy
And I hope you soon will be.
我希望这事不久就会发生
I’ll drink until I forget this,
我会买♥♥醉到我忘记这事
but for you
但你
all the liquor in this shitty world wouldn’t be enough.
喝尽世上的酒我也忘不掉
In my day
以前那些日子里
the outlaws would have robbed banks
那些亡命之徒抢的是银行
and the Union Pacific.
还有太平洋铁路联盟什么的
They would never have stolen from the mining families, no sir.
他们从来不会抢矿工的, 从来不会的
Mining families? You better get off the bottle, Mackinley.
矿工? 你醒醒酒吧, 麦金利!
-You’re losing your Irish mind. -Go to hell.
-你都要理智不清了 -去你的
He never stole from the mining families.
他从来没抢过矿工
It’s Patiño… the Suyana Mine.
是Pati… Suyana矿
You believe that?
你还就信了?
He tricked you into believing that?
他就这样骗你信他了?
Jesus, I almost pity you.
老天, 我都为你感到可悲
Your Spanish friend didn’t work for Patiño.
你那西班牙朋友不是替巴提涅工作的
He worked for the miners. The mine is theirs.
他是替矿工工作的, 那些矿是他们的
They took it from Patiño two years ago.
他们两年前从巴提涅那里得到了它
What rock were you hiding under?
你躲到哪个石缝里去了?
The whole country was talking about it.
整个国家都在讨论这件事
The miners rebelled against the owners…
那些矿工起来反抗, 要求成为矿的主人
overdue wages, murders… the usual.
往常的那些原因… 拖欠工资啦, 死人了啊
There was a huge battle. A lot of miners got killed.
那是场大战, 很多矿工被杀
Then justice stepped in and…
但是正义还是降临了…
this country is full of surprises…
这个国家总是充满了惊喜…
they decided in favor of the miners.
他们决定支持矿工
They awarded ownership of the mine to the surviving families.
他们把矿的所有权给了那些幸存者们
This is no coincidence, of course…
这当然事出有因了…
the mine was almost empty.
那些矿已经空了
Even the Spanish engineer who worked for Patiño
连为巴提涅工作的西班牙工程师
stood up for them.
都替他们说话
Poor fools, they trusted a Spaniard.
那些蠢人啊, 他们还真信了那个西班牙人的
There are times when you’d prefer to be dead,
有的时候你倒宁愿自己死了
don’t you agree?
你同意吗?
Goodbye and good riddance, Mr. Blackthorn.
再见, 最好不见, Blackthorn先生
Here you go, sir.
给你, 将军
We’ll catch him. He can’t be far away.
我们会抓住他的, 他跑不远的
Or what do you think, Mackinley?
你认为呢, 麦金利?
WANTED $10,000 REWARD
通缉令 $10,000奖金
No.

It’s not him.
不是他
It’s not the one who escaped from the clinic.
这不是那个从诊所逃走的人
Cassidy died years ago.
Cassidy多年前就已经死了
Are you crazy, Mackinley? You recognized him yourself!
你傻了,麦金利? 你自己认出他来的
It wasn’t him.
不是他
Of course it’s him!
当然是他了
This is the man I left in my clinic, with you.
这就是我留在诊所里那个人, 你还看着他呢
You’re a fucking sentimentalist.
你这个该死的, 这么敏感干嘛
Mackinley.
麦金利
We’re going to see if you’re right or not.
我们会知道你说没说实话的
We leave at dawn.
我们黄昏出发
And you’re coming with us.
你要跟我们一起去
Okay, let’s go, kid.
好了, 我们走, 伙计
Shit.
真是的
You’ll get my suit dirty.
你会把我衣服搞脏的
It’ll help keep you warm.
它能帮你保暖
Everybody will think we’re dead
所有人都会认为我们已经死了
and look at us…
但看看我们…
strong as trees,
像树一样壮…
snow-covered trees.
像被雪遮住的树
Bolivia.
玻利维亚
God damn it, Bolivia.
去他妈的, 玻利维亚
Always knew you’d be the last.
我总是知道你会活到最后
Everybody’s dead and you…
所有人都死了, 只有你…
you’re all alone now
你现在孑然一身了…
so far from home,
远离家乡
my poor friend.
我可怜的朋友啊
Okay.
好了
Do it.
动手吧
Now is a good time.
现在再合适不过了
Do it.
动手
James.
James
Hey.

Or should I say Butch?
或者我该叫你Butch?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!