Home 历史电影 鲍比(2006)

鲍比(2006)

0
鲍比(2006)

Not really.
有时说出来会好受的
Sometimes it helps.
不是现在 不是时候
Not right now, not this time.
中午好 这里是国宾大酒店
Good afternoon. Ambassador Hotel.
请问您要哪里?
How may I direct your call?
电♥话♥连接中 先生
Connecting to his room, sir.
祝您愉快
Have a nice day.
中午好 这里是国宾大酒店
Good afternoon. Ambassador Hotel.
请问您找哪位?
How may I direct your call?
请稍等
Please hold.
快来 姑娘 快来
Come on, girl. Come on.
这是我们的夏日清♥仓♥大甩卖♥♥
It’s our summer clearance sale.
所有的东西!一件不留!
Everything must go! Everything!
那玩意儿 这玩意儿 当然还有玩意儿
That shit, this shit for… this shit, for sure.
伙计 够了
Hey, man, it’s okay.
我要你看这我
I want you to look at me.
我看着
I am.
从我的眼里
Through my eyes.

No.
这好痛苦
This is painful.
-闭嘴
-Shut up.
你给我闭嘴
You shut up.
不 你给我闭嘴
No, you shut up.
瞧 来了又去
See, it comes and it goes.
我看不见了
I can’t see.
好吧
Okay.
好了
Okay.
你说什么了?
What were you saying?

Hi.

Hi.
我发现我好久没祷告过了
I realized I hadn’t prayed in a long time.
这或许是个不错的主意 是吗?
Thought it might be a good idea, you know?
那你在祈祷什么?
Well, what are we praying for?
随便你吧
I suppose, whatever you like:
世界和平 病中的祖父母 好工作
world peace, sick grandparent, better job.
你真的认为我们的祈祷有用吗?
Do you really believe that our prayers get answered?
有些是的
Some do.
我祈祷我哥哥能从越南平安归来
I prayed for my brother to come back from Vietnam in one piece,
他真的回来了
and he did.
我想每个祈祷一旦成真
I guess when a prayer is answered,
就是个奇迹
it’s called a miracle.
如果那样 我就祈祷
Well, in that case, I’m going to pray
今晚我的父母会出现
that my mother and father show up tonight.
那可真是个奇迹
Now, that would be a miracle.
我记得你曾说过一场友谊赛 约翰
I remember you saying something about a friendly game, John.
是的 我想下棋有点像人生
Yeah, well, I think that, uh, chess is a little bit like life.
它能威吓 胁迫人
It scares people, intimidates them,
所以人们才发明了象棋
and that’s why they invented checkers.

Hm.
你还很困惑
You’re still in check.
我的人生故事都是这样
Story of my life.
是个什么样的故事呢?
What exactly is that story, sir?
当然不是八卦杂♥志♥写的那样
Well, it’s not what you read in the gossip mags, that’s for sure.
嗯 很高兴是那样
Mm. Well, I’m glad of that, then.
我是说 我们曾经很快乐
I mean, we have our moments,
就像所有的夫妻一样 但是 你知道…
like any married couple, but, you know…
但你还在坚持 嗯?
But you stay, huh?
真正的男人应该坚持
Real men stay.
他们会适时而战 他们不会逃避
They-they fight the good fight. They don’t leave.
-是的 -是的
-Yeah. -Yeah.
你妻子呢?
Your wife?
哦 她去世了
Oh, she’s gone.
去年去世的
She died last year.
悲伤吗?
Any regrets?
我想我会有更多的时间和孩子们在一起
Well, I suppose I could’ve spent more time with my kids.
我有三个孩子 八个外孙
I’ve got three of them and eight grandchildren,
嗯…
and, um…
在这里工作的日子 我错过了很多东西
I suppose I missed out quite a bit, being here all the time, working here,
我是说
I mean.
可以这么说
You know, it has to be said,
在那些日子里 工作就是你的生命
in those days, your job was your life
因为你的生活全依靠它
because your-your life depended on it.
我记得我妻子曾说过
I remember my wife said to me once,
她说:”约翰 我想你爱那家酒店”
she said,”You know, John, I think you-you love that hotel”
“比爱我更多些”
“more than you love me.”
或许她是对的
Perhaps she was right.
而你还处于困惑之中
And you’re still in check.
噢 嗨
Oh, hi.
我认为 经过了五年
-# Tonight # -I think, after five years,
这里的员工都知道我们结婚了 保罗
the entire staff knows we’re married, Paul.
我想是吧
-I guess.
那就不妨偷吻一个吧
So it would probably be safe to steal a little kiss
偶而
now and then.
而且每两星期 你至少吃一顿午餐
And you have to eat Iunch more than once every two weeks.
沙拉?
Salad?
就给我吃这个?
Is that all I get?
是的
Yes.
你忙了一早上了
Well, you had a heck of a morning.
你睡了一早上
Which you slept through.
嘿!我的头衔可不是”主管”
Hey! My name tag does not say manager on it.
那我跟你换
Hey, I’ll switch with you.
我来做明星们的设计师
I’ll be the stylist of the stars.
噢!
Oh!
你可以从维吉尼亚·法隆开始
And you can start with Virginia Fallon.
好啊
-# It isn’t a dream # -Okay.
真可惜…
-So sad… -# The only sound #
那女人
-That woman. -# That you will hear #
今晚是她最后一场表演
-Tonight’s her last show. -# I love you… #
直到明年秋天 她都不会出现在椰林俱乐部了
She’s not booked here at the Grove untiI next fall.
那周我们可以去度假吗?
Can we go on vacation that week?
嘿 你投票了没?
Hey, did you vote?
我去了 但是队伍排得太长了
I tried, but the line was too long.
我这里有一些 嗯…
I’ve got some, um…
提议一 选择”是”
it’s “yes” on Proposition 1 .
是关于老兵债券法案
That’s the Veterans’ Bond Act.
提议二 选择”否”
“No” on 2.
米尔斯做为监督人 不是哈恩
Mills for supervisor, not Hahn.
克兰斯顿 塞恩班
Cranston, Sheinbaum.
当然是鲍比了
Of course Bobby.
还有 嗯…
AIso, on the, um…
怎么了?
What?
怎么了?怎么了?
What? What is it?
你的发型 你的衣着
Your hair, your suit…
或许可以说是1968年的
you know, it might say 1968,
但你的态度 是纯粹的1920年
but your attitude is pure 1920.
好吧 如果他们
Well, look, if they don’t close the deal
不在今天达成交易 我们就出局了
by the end of the day, then we’re out…
嗯 他刚进来
Uh, he just came in.
噢 你是最棒的
Aw, you’re the best.
谢谢!
Thank you.
中午好 法隆先生
Good afternoon, Mr. Fallon.
中午好 马里奥
Afternoon, Mario.
提姆 你知道马里奥是从波多菲诺来的吗?
Tim, did you know that Mario’s family’s from Portofino?
我们去年夏天在那里呆了两个星期
We spent two weeks there last summer.
提姆很喜欢那里
Tim simply adores it.
他喜欢…
He adores…
我得把他从海滩上拖回来工作
I had to drag him off the beaches to go to work.
还有什么需要么 法隆太太?
Can I get you anything else, Mrs. Fallon?
不用了 马里奥 谢谢
No, we’re fine, Mario. Thank you.
哦 提姆 你能给马里奥小费么?
Oh, Tim, can you give Mario…?
非常感谢 晚上愉快