Yes, you are.
就你还在亢奋
You’re the one who’s still high.
我是个股票经纪人
I’m a stockbroker.
我是个艺术家
I’m an artist.
同时还热衷资助艺术
As well as a patron of the arts.
她上个月买♥♥了一幅罐头汤的画
She bought a painting of a can of soup last month.
罐头汤
A can of soup.
我觉得那是坎贝尔的西红柿
Mm-hmm. I think it was Campbell’s tomato.
-没错 -不对 是洋葱
-Yes. -No, onion.
西红柿
Tomato.
她说是西红柿 我说是洋葱
She says tomato, I say onion.
那可是沃霍尔的真品 (美国画家 波普艺术的代表人物)
It’s an original Warhol.
你知道他昨天被枪杀了吗?
Do you know he was shot yesterday?
也许那个杀手刚刚明白过来
And probably by someone who sobered up and realized
他掏空腰包买♥♥到的只是一幅罐头汤的画
they paid a fortune for a picture of a can of soup.
你太坏了
-You’re terrible. -(laughing)
我能问你一个个人问题吗?
May I ask you a personal question?
多个人的问题?
How personal you want to get?
我不是故意让你尴尬 只是…
I’m not asking to embarrass you or anything, but…
你一周赚多少钱?
…how much do you make a week?
这些人可对吃饭不感兴趣
These folks ain’t interested in eating.
不管怎样 这些东西都要被倒掉
Besides, they gonna throw it away anyway.
是啊
Yeah.
我知道这样不光彩 德维安
I’m not proud, Dwayne.
我只不过是这世上一个 挣扎在温饱线上的小姐妹
I’m just another sister trying to survive in the world.
不 你活着的意义不止这些
No, you’re much more than that.
这个看起来不错
This one looks pretty good.
我后面的这块黑板
The board behind me shows
显示了今晚加州初选的情况
the story from the California primary tonight.
虽然还有零散选票未被清点
There’s still just a scattering of votes in,
但基于我们对于 嗯
but our vote-profile analysis of, uh,
该州大部分关键选区情况的分♥析♥
key precincts through the state, representative ”key-cincts”–
可以看到 肯尼迪参议员
precincts–indicate that Senator Kennedy
已经大幅领先
is going to come out with a wide lead,
以52%对38%的得票率 把麦卡锡参议员甩在了后面
probably 52 to 38 percent over Senator McCarthy.
RFK!RFK! (肯尼迪全名的缩写)
RFK! RFK!
女士们 先生们…
Ladies and gentlemen…
参议员罗伯特·F·肯尼迪
Senator Robert F. Kennedy.
我们要肯尼迪!我们要肯尼迪!
We want Kennedy! We want Kennedy!
我们要肯尼迪! 我们要肯尼迪!
We want Kennedy! We want Kennedy!
我们要肯尼迪!
We want Kennedy!
我们要肯尼迪! 我们要肯尼迪!
We want Kennedy! We want Kennedy!
我想首先 呃
I want to, uh, first, uh,
想对唐·德莱斯戴尔致以崇高的敬意
express my, uh, high regard to, uh, Don Drysdale…
他完成了连续六场完封
…who pitched his, uh, sixth straight shutout tonight.
希望在我们的阵营也会有同样的好运
And I hope that we have his good fortune in our campaign.
有些事情我认为是显而易见的
What I think is quite clear
我们大家最后总会团结起来
is that we can work together, in the last analysis,
无论在这过去的三年
and that what has been going on within the United States
合众国发生了什么变化
over the period of the last three years–
包括那些分歧 暴♥动♥ 以及社会的觉醒
the divisions, the violence, the disenchantment with our society,
无论分歧来自黑人和白人
the divisions, whether it’s between blacks and whites,
穷♥人♥和富人 不同年龄层的人
between the poor and the more affIuent or between age groups
还是我们对于越战的态度 我们都可以重新团结在一起
or on the war in Vietnam–that we can start to work together.
我们的国家是伟大的 无私的
We are a great country, and a selfless country,
充满激♥情♥的
and a compassionate country.
这些都是我竞选的基础
And I intend to make that my basis for running,
所以 在接下去的几个月…
then, over the period of the next few months.
鲍比!
Bobby! Yeah!
所以 我很感谢大家
So, uh, my thanks to all of you.
接下来让我们拿下芝加哥
And now it’s on to Chicago and let’s win there.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
今晚已经沸腾了
NEWSIt’s impossible to hear tonight.
罗伯特·肯尼迪的胜利已经标志着
Robert Kennedy’s victory is setting up a possible showdown
他将和他哥哥八年前击败的 理查德·尼克松
in the general election with Richard Nixon,
在大选中进行决战
who his brother defeated eight years ago.
我们要鲍比!我们要鲍比!我们要鲍比!
We want Bobby! We want Bobby! We want Bobby!
-鲍比! -鲍比!
-Bobby! -Bobby!
鲍比!
Bobby!
我们要鲍比!我们要鲍比!我们要鲍比!
We want Bobby. We want Bobby. We want Bobby.
-嘿 鲍比! -鲍比!
-Hey, Bobby! -Bobby!
-鲍比!鲍比! -你去哪儿?
-Bobby! Bobby! -Where you going?
我要和他握手
I wanna shake his hand.
你不想吗?
You don’t wanna shake his hand?
-鲍比!
-Bobby! -(cheering continues )
这边走 参议员 从厨房♥走
Senator, this way, through the kitchen.
跟着我 参议员
Senator, follow me.
不 先等等 参议员
No, no, wait, Senator.
-鲍比! -嘿!
-Bobby! -Hey!
-威廉!威廉! -嘿!
William! William! -Hey!
我们要鲍比!我们要鲍比!我们要鲍比!
We want Bobby. We want Bobby. We want Bobby.
请走这边 先生
Please, right this way, sir.
跟着我们 先生
Follow us, sir.
这边走
-This way. -(cheering)
这边走 穿过厨房♥
This way, through the kitchen.
鲍比!鲍比!
Bobby! Bobby!
鲍比!鲍比!鲍比!
Bobby! Bobby! Bobby!
鲍比!
Bobby!
鲍比!鲍比!
Bobby! Bobby!
鲍比!
Bobby!
-鲍比! -鲍比!
-Bobby! -Bobby!
肯尼迪 你这狗♥娘♥养♥的
Kennedy, you son of a bitch.
把枪抢过来 把枪抢过来 把枪抢过来
Get the gun. Get the gun. Get the gun.
离枪远点
-(gunshot) -Stay away from the gun.
-离枪远点 -快叫医生!
-Stay away from the gun. -Get a doctor!
把人都拦出去!把人都拦出去!
Keep them out! Keep them out!
他手抓的很紧
His hand is frozen.
抓住他的大拇指 有必要的话可以折断它
Take ahold of his thumb and break it if you have to!
抓住大拇指!
Get his thumb!
借过 借过!
Excuse me. Excuse me!
抓住他!抓住他!抓住他!
Hold him! Hold him! Hold him!
快给参议员叫个医生!
Get a doctor for the senator!
不要又是一个奥斯瓦尔德 (1963年刺杀大肯尼迪的凶手)
We don’t want another Oswald!
参议员!
Senator!
韦德!韦德!借过 韦德!
Wade! Wade! Excuse me, Wade!
借过 先生!让开!
Excuse me! Sir, move!
-他被枪杀了! -什么?!什么?!
-He’s been shot! -What?! What?!
借过
Excuse me.
韦德!发生什么事了?
Wade! What happened?
-有人朝他开枪 -什么?
-Someone shot him! -What?
借过!
Excuse me!
借过!我是…
Excuse me! I’m with…
女士们先生们 请听我说好吗?
Ladies and gentlemen, could I have your attention please?
女士们先生们 请冷静一下好吗?
Ladies and gentlemen, can I ask you please to be calm?
如果你们谁是医生 请到讲台这里来
We need a doctor to come to the podium right now.
-拜托 大家… -鲍比被枪杀了?
-Please, everybody… -Bobby’s shot?
-鲍比被枪杀了? -拜托 请冷静
-Bobby’s shot? -Please, just be calm.
如果可能的话 请大家离开舞厅
And if you can, please leave the ballroom.
请医生马上到讲台这里来!
We need a doctor to the podium right now!
拜托 这里有医生吗?我们需要你…
Please. Is there a doctor in the house? We need you…
今天不谈政♥治♥
It is not a day for politics.
我利用这次机会
I have saved this one opportunity…
我中弹了!
I’ve been shot!
同时这也是我今天唯一的活动
my only event of today…
我中弹了!
I’ve been shot!
来和你们简要的谈一谈
to speak briefly to you
目前国内无知的暴♥力♥活动所带来的威胁
about the mindless menace of violence in America,
-这种威胁又一次玷污了我们的土地 -谁能救救我?!
-which again stains our land -Can you help me?!
-以及我们每一个人的生命 -谁能救救我?
-and every one of our lives. -Can you help me? Please.
它不仅仅威胁到一个单一的种族
It is not the concern of any one race.
-医生!随便什么样的都行! -暴♥力♥活动的受害者

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!