Very well. Have a nice night
祝您演出成功 法隆太太
and a wonderful show, Mrs. Fallon.
谢谢你 马里奥
Thank you, Mario.
你好 提姆
Hello, Tim.
菲尔
PhiI.
维吉尼亚醒来 找不到你
Virginia woke up, couldn’t find you.
我们都很紧张
We were nervous.
我们 嗯?
We were, huh?
菲尔要跟你谈谈 下个月去维加斯的安排 宝贝
PhiI has lots to tell you about Vegas next month, baby.
-嗯 -是吗?
-That’s right. -Oh, yeah?
上次离开那里后有什么变化吗?
Has it changed since the last time we were there?
我记得很多酒店和赌场建在沙漠中♥央♥
Lots of hotels and casinos in the middle of the desert, as I remember it.
怎么?他们取消赌博了?
What, they get rid of gambling?
我们预定了弗拉明哥酒店 提姆
We booked the Flamingo, Tim.
整整一个七月!
Four weeks in July!
我预定了弗拉明哥酒店
I booked the Flamingo.
伙计们 仲夏季整整一个月在维加斯吗?
Guys, four weeks in Vegas in the middle of summer?
那不是预约 简直是受罪 菲尔
That’s not a booking. That’s a sentence, PhiI.
提姆 别这样
Tim, come on.
不 不 不 你少来了
No, no, no, you come on.
谁见鬼了要整个七月呆在维加斯?
Who the hell wants to spend four weeks in Vegas in July?
我告诉你是谁 没有人
I’ll tell you who: nobody.
你对我们承诺过的呢?
What happened to that picture that you promised us?
影视界的进展缓慢 提姆
Things are slow at the studios, Tim.
去维加斯是个好买♥♥卖♥♥
The Vegas deal is a good deal.
对谁好了?
Good for who?
提姆 放轻松
Tim, give it a rest.
似乎不该是你应有的态度
It’s not like you have to perform.
这是什么 维吉尼亚?
What the hell is this, Virginia?
哦 看上去
Well, from the looks of it,
这是瓶纯麦威士忌 提姆
a very fine single malt Scotch, Tim.
但是我们有过协议
Thought we had an agreement.
我没有整天都喝酒
I haven’t had a drink all day.
你睡了一整天
You’ve been sleeping all day.
提姆 适时适地…
Tim, there is a time and a place…
不管你信不信 维吉尼亚
Hey, you know, believe it or not, Virginia,
人们确实需要时不时进食
people do eat food every now and again.
收回你见鬼的见解 看看吧
Take your fucking judgment and check it at the door.
我不需要你把我当孩子看护
I don’t need you to babysit.
你不想去维加斯?
You don’t want to go to Vegas?
那儿太热了?
It’s too hot?
好吧 那就滚吧!
Well, then, get out.
我们能拥有这一切全是靠我 不是你
I’m the reason we have all this, not you.
-没有人会说你… -菲尔 闭上你的嘴!
-Nobody’s saying that you… -PhiI, shut the fuck up!
人们来看的是我
People come to see me.
人们爱我
People love me.
他们爱我
They love me.
所以 如果我他妈想喝一杯
So if I want to have one fucking drink,
我就喝
I’m going to have one fucking drink,
因为这是我应得的
because I deserve it.
这是我们的新协议 甜心
That’s the new agreement, sweetheart.
你五点预约做头发
You have a 5:00 hair appointment.
九点整要登台
You’re on stage at 9:00 sharp.
中间有45分钟休息
You’ll have a 45-minute break,
然后在大宴会厅介绍肯尼迪议员
then you’re introducing Senator Kennedy in the Embassy Ballroom.
要努力保持冷静
Try and stay sober enough
别在下任总统面前出丑
to not embarrass us in front of the next president.
听说有人想出♥售♥今晚道奇队比赛的票?
I’ve heard a rumor that someone’s trying to unload tickets for tonight’s game.
德莱斯戴尔之夜
It’s Drysdale’s night.
不用你说
Tell me about it.
连续六场
Six consecutive.
他今晚会做到的
He’s gonna do it tonight.
从1904年开始…已经6♥4♥年了
Not since 1904–6♥4♥ years.
嗯 我知道
Yeah, I know.
它们归你了 伙计
They’re yours, man.
但我们还没议价呢
But we haven’t discussed a price.
这是无价的
There is no price.
好好享受比赛
Enjoy the game.
你尽管去啊 乔斯
You could’ve just gone, Jose.
那明天呢?会怎样?
And tomorrow… then what?
我可不想再满大街找工作
I would’ve been out on the street looking for another job.
那就是你
That’s you.
小伙子…
Little man…
那就是你
that’s you.
亚瑟王的故事
The story of King Arthur.
圆桌武士 梅林法师
Knights of the Round Table, Merlin the magician.
你听过的 肯定
You have heard of it, of course.
是的
Yeah.
在学校读过
We read the stories in school.
那你知道亚瑟最初不是国王
Then you know that Arthur wasn’t always a king.
他曾是个年轻人 就像你一样
He was a young man once, like you.
你 乔斯 是个年轻的国王
You, Jose, are a young king.
善良 有同情心 谦虚
Kind, caring, humble.
渴望冒险
Eager for adventure.
所以…我真心地谢谢你
And so… I thank you, humbly,
我年轻的兄弟 我年轻的国王
for these tickets, my young brother, my young king.
侠义的行为
A chivalrous act.
真正的侠义行为
Chivalrous act, indeed.
嘿 爱德华
Hey, Edward.
嘿 替我留下票根 好吗?
Hey, save a… save a ticket stub for me, okay?
一定
You bet I will.
加油 道奇队
Go, Dodgers.

Yeah.
加油 道奇队
Go, Dodgers.
漂亮
Nice shot.
40比零
It’s 40-love.
好的
All right.
为什么到洛杉矶我们就只打网球?
How come we only play tennis when we come to Los Angeles?
那是…那是…
That was… that was…
我打的…拿过来 我们要商量下
I’m s… Bring it in. We-We gotta discuss.
-我们谈谈 好的 -我们要谈谈
-Let’s talk. Okay. -We gotta talk.
那东西能持续多久?
How long does this stuff last?
我不知道 伙计
I don’t know, man.
我现在快疯了
I am freakin’ out right now.
我也是
Me, too.
-来吧 -好的
-Let’s go. -Okay.
玩玩网球
Play-Play tennis.
14比零
1 4-love.
怎么了?
What’s wrong?
好极了
Good.
怎么了 纳尔逊?
What’s the matter, Nelson?
我不确定是否是因为我老了
I don’t know if it’s because of my age
所以好健忘
or that I simply can’t remember.
我我总是忘记些事
I, uh… I keep losing track of things–
钥匙 拐杖 袜子
my keys, my cane, my socks.
我甚至忘记哪个抽屉是放内衣的
I don’t even know in what drawer I put my underwear.
今天我还忘了回家的路
I got lost on the way home today.
以前从没发生过这样的事
That’s never happened to me before.

No.
嗯…
Well…
或许 这只是一时的
You know, perhaps it’s just a phase.

No.
不是一时 凯西
This is no phase, Casey.
是变老了
It’s about growing old.
老骨头 老脸 老人
Old bones, old face, old man.
我恨这些
I hate it.
我恨退休
I hate retirement.
是的
Yeah.
让我觉得…自己好没用
Makes me… feel useless.

Yeah.
嘿 来杯好茶怎么样?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!