See, it had to be Edward’s creation.
那是我自己的成就
It had to come from me.
而你米格尔 你一事无成
Now, you, Miguel, you’ve got… shit to offer.
你没有章法 也没有灵感
You’ve got no poetry. You’ve got no light.
没有人会对你说
You’ve got no one looking at you and saying,
该死的
Damn.
瞧那个米格尔
Look at that Miguel.
我真想拥有他有的些东西
I want some of what he’s got.
你有的只是你的愤怒
All you got is your anger.
我没有愤怒
I ain’t angry.
对不起 我没听见
I’m sorry, I didn’t hear you.
-来吧 说大声点 -我说我没有愤怒!
-Come on. Speak up… -I said I’m not angry!
好极了
All right.
我曾经也和你一样
You know, I used to be just like you.
我也有过愤怒
I had anger.
尤其在金博士被杀之后
And then, after Dr. King was killed…
超乎你想象的愤怒
…well, anger like you can’t even imagine.
白人没想羞辱你 米格尔
White folks ain’t trying to keep you down, Miguel.
白人只不过是不想做配角
White folks just don’t like to be pushed into a corner.
他们会改变的
They’ll come around.
你要做的就是让他们自己意识到这点
You just got to make it look like it was their idea,
就像他们发自内心似的
like they’re the ones that thought of it.
他们需要有种最伟大的解放者的感觉
They need to feel like they’re the great emancipators.
就像什么都要把他们放第一位
Like it was theirs to give in the first place.
随他们吧
Let ’em have it.
我是说 如果事已至此 那就随他们吧
I mean, if that’s all it takes, let them have it.
你能理解吗?
Can you dig it?
我知道乔斯能理解 对吗?
I know my man Jose can dig it, can’t you?

Yeah.
爱德华
Edward.
从我办公室里闻到的 是你拿手的脆皮馅饼么?
Is that your famous cobbler I’m smelling down in my office?
是的 先生 逖蒙斯先生
Yes, sir, Mr. Timmons.
刚刚新鲜出炉的
I just pulled a fresh batch out of the oven.
我马上送些去你的办公室 先生
I’ll make sure some gets to your office directly, sir.
我马上送些去你的办公室 先生
I’ll get some sent to your office directly, sir.
唯命是从的混♥蛋♥
Step-and-fetch-it motherfucker.

Hey.
我今天不用上两个轮班吧 朋友?
I’m not working a double shift today, though, am I… amigo?
你决定把道奇的票怎么处理?
You figure out what to do with those Dodger tickets?
我认识些人或许想买♥♥这票呢
I know a few guys might like to buy them.
我不会卖♥♥的 米格尔
I’m not selling them, Miguel.
我已经说过很多次了
How many times I got to tell you that?
嘿 面值多少?
Hey, what’s the face value?
好像是…4.50美元一张
I don’t know… $4.50 apiece.
4.50美元?我给你十个美元
$4.50? I can get you ten bucks easy.
我不卖♥♥的
I’m not selling them.
我要求全场布满气球
I want this whole place filled with balloons.
我要所有的人都要 穿过气球才能走进来
I want people having to fight their way through the balloons just to get in here.
气球不能带来更多的选票 韦德
Balloons don’t translate into more votes, Wade.
但很上镜
But they look better on TV.
麦卡锡还不打算发表退出竞选演讲
McCarthy’s not going to want to give
在俄勒冈州大获全胜之后
a concession speech after the big win in Oregon.
他们是不会罢休的
They’re gonna turn those cameras on
在选举结束前, 所以我们
before the polls close, so we got to look like
最好表现得胜券在握
we got the thing already won.
这是种强势讯息
It sends a stronger message.
为什么还站这?我们走!
Why are we still standing here? Let’s go!
德维安 马上上楼
Dwayne, we need you upstairs right away.
社♥会♥主♥义♥者
Socialist.
什么?
What’s that?
你说过的
You said I write
我是在共♥产♥主义国家 为共♥产♥主义报纸服务
for a Communist paper in a Communist country.
应该是社♥会♥主♥义♥的报纸
It’s a Socialist paper
和社♥会♥主♥义♥国家
in a Socialist country.
红色就是红色 雅纳切克小姐
Red is red, Miss Janacek.
发生在我国家的改革
The reforms in my country
是使社♥会♥主♥义♥变得人性化
are working to put a human face on Socialism.
看见这间屋子了吗?
See the room we’re standing in right now?
在几小时之内 这里就会聚集几百人
In a few hours, it’s going to be filled with hundreds of people who are here
有的是来庆祝胜利 有的是来哀悼失败
either to celebrate a victory or lament a defeat
因为在美国有样东西称作民♥主♥进程
because of something that we have in America called the democratic process.
如果你能告诉我这样的事情
Now, if you can tell me the
上次发生在你们国家是什么时候
last time that happened
我会给你五分钟和参议员谈话的时间
in your country, I’ll give you your five minutes with the senator.
该死的 我警告你!
Damn right I’m threatening you!
这不是简单的投票机失窃事件!
We’re not just talking about a few stolen
我们能沟通明白吗?
Do we understand each other?!
见鬼
Damn it.
怎么了?
What is it?
瓦兹的投票点外面有警♥察♥检查站
There’s a police checkpoint outside of a polling place in Watts.
国家机器又再次跟人♥民♥对立
The system’s not working for us… again.
我昨天看了本地新闻
I was watching the local news yesterday…
当我看到车队事件的时候
and what-what I saw happen on that motorcade
我看到了希望
just gave me hope.
成百上千的黑人和墨西哥人
I mean, it’s Negroes and Mexicans
在他的汽车前欢呼跳跃
by the tens of thousands just leaping in front of his car,
扯开衣服 撕破鞋子
tearing at his clothes, ripping at his shoes.
他们爱戴他
They loved him.
金博士已经去了 只剩下鲍比了
Now that Dr. King is gone… no one left but Bobby.
再没有人了
No one.
当参议员经过普利斯顿伯格的时候
When the senator came through Prestonsburg
对于你来说意味着什么?
How did it seem to you?
哦 这是我们镇最重要的一天
Oh, it, uh, it’s one of the greatest days we’ve ever had in this town…
特别是对年轻人来说
especially the young people.
他们都为之疯狂
They’re all crazy about him.
看到真人后觉得有什么不一样吗?
Do you feel any differently after seeing him?
我觉得作为一个美国人有那么点自豪
I feel a little prouder being an American.
你看到参议员了么?
Did you get to see the senator?
哦 是的 先生
Yes, sir, I did.
你觉得怎么样?
How did you feel about it?
噢 我很高兴
Whew. I was very pleased.
我很高兴能和他握手
I’d just loved to have got to laid my hand on him.
参议员 你刚刚结束了第二天的活动
Senator, you’ve just about completed the second day now.
这次旅行有什么重要认识吗?
Is there anything significant that you’ve learned on this trip?
人们依然过着非常艰苦的生活
Well, people, uh, are still having a very, very difficult time.
饥饿 在这国家的部分地区
There is hunger, considerable hunger
存在着严重的饥饿
in this part of the country.
多数人的心中都不存有希望
There’s no real hope for the future
那些人辛劳工作在煤矿
amongst many of these people who, uh,
但现在煤矿关闭了
worked hard in the coal mines, and now that the coal mines shut down,
他们没处可去
uh, they have no place to go.
对未来不抱希望
There’s no hope for the future.
没投入什么新的产业
There’s no industry moving in.
他们曾接受政♥府♥培训
The men are trained in government programs
但培训结束却发现没有工作可做
and there’s no jobs at the end of the training program
由于开支的缩减
because of the cutback, because of the demands
由于华府财政预算以及越战的需求
on our federal budget in Washington and the war in Vietnam there…
甚至这些培训都减少了
even these training programs are being cut back,
人们被裁员 他们无处申诉
and so people are being cut off and they have no place to turn,
因此 他们失望了
and so they’re, uh, desperate and…
他们充满了绝望
and filled with despair.
对我来说 嗯 这个国家
It seems to me that, uh, this country,
尽管很富裕 但这种无法忍♥受的情况
as wealthy as we are, that this is an intolerable condition
还是影响着我们所有人
that reflects on all of us.
我们可以为全世界做贡献
We can do things all over the rest of the world,
但我想我们该为自己的人♥民♥
but I think we should do something for our people here
为自己的国家做点什么
in our own country.
一切结束了
It’s over.
你没事吧?
You okay?
想谈谈吗?
You want to talk about it?
不想

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!