Hold on one second please.
我得走了 再见
I gotta go. Bye.
迈克尔
Michael!
可爱的小汽车
This is a lovely car.
是的 我们在一起很久了
Yes. She’s with me for a long time. Hmm.
不 你需要吃午饭 走吧
No, no, no, no. You need lunch. Come.
到了
Oh. Here.
我在戛纳的时候 喜欢呆在这里
I like to stay here when I’m in cannes,
远离海滩上的人群
away from the crowd at the beach.
今天天气很好
It’s a beautiful day.
你紧张吗?
Are you nervous?
也许 一点点
Maybe. A little bit.
我们从来没有单独一起过
We’ve never actually been alone together.
刚才我说不咬人的时候 你没有相信我
So you didn’t believe me when I said I don’t bite.
你想喝杯酒吗?
Uh, would you like a glass of wine?

No, no.
不 谢谢
No, no. Thank you.
好吧
Yes!
既然是法国
When in France.
你会喜欢这酒的 新堡干红
You’ll like this wine, it’s chateauneuf-du-pape.
很好味
Ooh. That’s good!
谢谢
Merci.
这酒与火腿和甜瓜很配
This wine goes well with your ham de bayonne and melon.
谢谢
Merci.
真好吃
It’s delicious! Mmm.
有点粗鲁 但是安妮 我可能需要接电♥话♥
I know it’s rude, but, Anne, I may have to take some calls.
没关系 我已经习惯了
It’s okay. I’m used to it.
不必抱歉
You shouldn’t be.
安妮 交易要约就像蛋奶酥 时机要好
Anne, a deal offer is like a souffle. It’s all about timing.
是啊 塌下来就不好了
Yes, you don’t want it to collapse.
请说?
Yes?
不 告诉他我不入 除非英国入30%
No, tell him I’m not in unless the uk comes in for 30%.
那就叫他见鬼去吧
Well, then, tell him to go to hell!
OK?
Okay?
失陪一下
Excuse me a minute. Mmm.
安妮 我需要信♥用♥卡♥ 你有吗?
Anne, I need a credit card. Do you have one?
你不是有信♥用♥卡♥吗?
Don’t you have a credit card?
我有很多
Oh, I have many.
我以后再解释
I explain later.
OK
Okay.
只用于酒店预授权
Just to hold the hotel reservation until we get there.
你是说酒店吗?
Did you say hotel?
是的
Yes.
雅克 我们要去巴黎的
Jacques, we’re going to Paris.
当然 但你需要休息
Of course, of course, but you need rest.
有一家很好的客栈和餐厅
There is a fine inn with an excellent restaurant.
现在是松露季节
And it’s truffle season!
门坏了?
It doesn’t work?
我开门
I need to open the door for you. Oh.
耳朵怎么样?
So how are your ears?
我希望那些滴剂能帮上忙 谢谢
Oh, I hope those drops will help. Thank you.
莫扎特 好的不要不要的
Mozart, we couldn’t do better.
假装我们不知道要去哪里
So let’s pretend we don’t know where we’re going
也不知道我们是谁
or even who we are.
大哥喂
Oh, brother.
看到那边那座山吗?
Oh. You see that mountain over there?
有 – 圣维克多尔山
Yeah. It’s St. victoire.
注意前方卡车
Do you see that truck right in front of us!
那山是本地区的主要地标
It’s a major landmark of this region,
也是许多作家和艺术家最喜欢的题材
and a favorite subject for many writers and artists.
塞尚完美地捕捉到它
Cezanne captured it perfectly.
去年我在艾克斯看了他作品的绝美展览
(普罗旺斯地区)
I saw a beautiful exhibition of his work last year in aix-en-provence.
真棒 – 对
That’s great. Yeah.
从这个角度看到塞尚的画
Oh, it must have been incredible to see
绝对不可思议
cezanne’s paintings here in this light.
我认识的纽约人 他们有点伤感
The ones that I know at the met in New York, they look a little sad.
好像他们并不真的想去那里
You know, as if they don’t really want to be there.
我喜欢每小时休息一下
I like to stop about every hour.
伸伸腿 抽根烟
Stretch my legs and have a cigarette.
已经42分钟了
It’s been 42 minutes.

Yeah.
她渴了
She gets thirsty.
我希望吸烟不会打扰你
I hope my smoking isn’t bothering you.
实际上 让我想起了我父亲
Ah. Actually it reminds me of my father.
他每天抽两包骆驼烟
He smoked two packs of camel cigarettes a day.
他死于56岁
He died at 56.
看到那边的山顶了吗?
Oh. See that hilltop over there?
那些旧石墙和那座城♥堡♥?
See those old stone walls and that castle?
罗马人曾经经过此地
The romans were all through this area.
你知道这个地区被称为普罗旺斯
Did you know that this region is called provence
因为它曾是罗马的一个省?
because it was a province of Rome?
不 – 是的
No. Yes. Ha.
迈克尔和我从法国南部飞往巴黎
Michael and I have flown from the south of France to Paris,
但我们从没开车
but we’ve never driven.
开车是欣赏一个国家的唯一方法
Driving is the only way to see a country.
我一直想看到盛开的薰衣草
I’ve always wanted to see the lavender in bloom.
太美了
It’s gorgeous!
我给你看点东西
I’ll show you something.
安妮 我很高兴能和你在一起
Anne, you know, I’m happy to be here with you
因为这是我打小以来 第一次回来
because it’s the first time I’ve come back here since I was a kid.
上帝
Oh, my god!
太不可思议了
Yeah. It’s incredible.
这是高架渠的一部分 当罗马人…
It’s part of an aqueduct built when the romans
高高掌权的时期
were at the height of their power,
只是为了打动他们的臣民
just to impress their subjects.
印象深刻
Well, I’m impressed.
2000年前? – 是的
Two-thousand years ago? Yeah.
伟大的石匠
They were great stonemasons.
人们在这条河上泛舟
People canoe on this river.
听起来很有趣
That sounds fun.
是的
Yeah.
我不记得迈克尔和我…
I can’t remember the last time
最后一次下午逃学
Michael and I played hooky for the afternoon.
你得尝尝榛子味 很好吃
You’ve got to taste the noisette, nocciola. Mmm, it’s great.
还得尝尝黑醋栗和草莓味
And you must try the cassis. And fraise des bois.
很不错
That’s pretty good.
看 野生羽扇草
Look, wild lupine.
我们在加利福尼亚有野生羽扇
We have wild lupine in California.
是的 但是你不能吃
Oh, yes, but you can’t eat them.
嗯 不能
Well, no.
野蒲公英
Look at the wild dandelions.
加少许橄榄油 压碎的凤尾鱼 盐和胡椒…
Mmm. With a little olive oil, crushed anchovies, salt and pepper…
就是了不起的沙拉
They make a marvelous salad.
我肯定罗马人吃过
I’m sure the romans ate them.
什么都和吃有关吗?
Does everything remind you of eating?
是的
Yes.
请停一下 光线完美
Stay, please. The light is perfect.
转一下
Yeah? Turn a little.
现在差不多了
Oh, yes. Now come in close.
太棒了
It’s great.

Oh, yeah.
埃里克·萨蒂 他是一个非常古怪的人
This is Erik satie. He was a very eccentric man.
你知道他从来不洗衬衣吗?
Did you know he never washed his shirts?
他妻子洗?
So, his wife did them?
不 他没有妻子
No, he did not have a wife.
没有?
No?
没有 不是每个人都愿意有妻子的
No, not everyone has to have a wife to be happy.
所以 他的衬衣脏了 就扔掉
So, when his shirts got dirty, he just threw them away.
雅克 – 请说?
Jacques. Yeah?
我不是法国人
I’m not French.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!