Hi, Anne. Hope you got in okay.
冰箱里 我留了一些东西
I left some things in the refrigerator.
有什么需要就打电♥话♥给我
Call me if you need anything.
你在吗 安妮?
Are you there, Annie?
安妮?安妮?
Annie? Annie?
你没接手♥机♥
You’re not answering your cell phone.
宝贝 你在哪里?
Baby, where are you?
我必须一大早就走
I have to leave early in the morning.
我在打包 我的袜子不相配
I’m packing. My socks don’t match.
没有你 我不行
I’m no good without you.
请给我打电♥话♥
Please call me.
见鬼 你在哪里?
Damn it, where are you?
亲爱的 提醒我再也不要让你和法国人一起
Honey, remind me to never let you go with a frenchman again.
嘿 又是我
Hey, it’s me again.
我取消了摩洛哥 我明天回巴黎
I canceled Morocco. I’ll be in Paris tomorrow.
就只有我们
It’s gonna be just us.
我爱你 安妮
I love you, Annie.
谁?
Who is it?
快递 夫人
Delivery for madame.
你的玫瑰 夫人
Your roses, madame.
别再装了
Let’s not pretend anymore.
我从来没有
I never was.
你打开了我的心
You opened something in me.
我不习惯这样的感觉
I’m not used to feeling like this.
我也一样
Me either.
雅克 – 什么?
Jacques. What?
你真的得走了
You really must go.
安妮 我们都知道 总比错过这一刻
Anne, we both know better than to miss this moment.
我们没错过
We haven’t missed it.
我今天动身去伦敦 我15号♥会到旧金山
I leave for London today, but I will be in San Francisco on the 15th.
我会在酒吧给你留个位子
I’ll save you a seat at the bar
天鹅牡蛎餐厅 下午1:00
at swan’s oyster depot at 1:00 P.M.
带给你照片
Bring some prints of your photos.
雅克
Oh, Jacques.
我们可以开车去海边
Yes. We’ll drive up the coast, and…
食物不会像布列塔尼一样好 但
The food won’t be as good as Brittany, but
这没有关系
what does it matter,
你和布丁什么时候上路?
when you’re on the road with brulee?
你好 安妮
Bonjour, Anne.
谁?
Who is it?
谢谢
Thank you.
给我的
It’s for me!
巧克力玫瑰
Chocolate roses.
15号♥ 天鹅牡蛎餐厅
混穿袜子的法国人不见不散(雅克)

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!