主演
米丽·帕金斯
制片,导演:
乔治·斯蒂文斯
弗兰克先生
Mr. Frank.
弗兰克先生?
Mr. Frank?
卡勒?
Kraler?
卡勒先生
Mr. Kraler.
米耶普
Miep.
我的好朋友
My good friends.
噢,很……
Oh, it…
很高兴见到你回家
it is so good to see you home.
我们没得到任何消息
We had heard nothing.
我就一个人
I’m alone.
你得和我们一起回家
You must come home with us…
现在去休息
and rest now.
-你必须和我们呆在一起, -不,米耶普,我不能留在阿姆斯特丹
– You must stay with us. – No, Miep. I can’t stay in Amsterdam.
弗兰克先生,这里是你的家
Mr. Frank, this is your home.
阿姆斯特丹是你的家
Amsterdam is your home.
这里让我回忆起太多了
It has too many memories for me.
到处触景伤情,到处
Everywhere there’s something, Miep. Everywhere.
甚至见到你和卡勒先生的时候
Even seeing you and Mr. Kraler.
原谅我,你们做了那么多,我不该这样和你们说话
Forgive me. I shouldn’t talk to you like this after all that you did.
我们还会那么做的
We would do it again.
什么都没有了–那本书
Everything’s gone– the book.
他们拿走了一切
They took everything…
除了一些文件
except some papers.
我们保存了你的信件和文件
We saved your letters and papers.
请把那些烧掉
Please burn them.
烧掉所有东西
Burn everything.
我…… 我……
I… I…
告诉安妮,如果我回来,我会找到她的书
told Anne if I got back here, I’d find her book.
安妮日记?那就是她留下那本书的地方
Anne’s diary? It’s where she left it.
“1942年7月9日”
“The ninth of July, 1942.”
1942年,有可能吗,米耶普?
1942. Is it possible, Miep?
才3年前
Only three years ago.
“亲爱的日记,自从你我要成为最好的朋友……
“Dear Diary, since you and I are going to be great friends…
我就要告诉你我所有的一切了
“I will start by telling you all about myself.
我叫安妮·弗兰克
“My name is Anne Frank.
13岁
“I am 1 3 years old.
我生在德国
“I was born in Germany…
但是因为我家是犹太人……
“but since my family is Jewish…
在希♥特♥勒♥上台后,我们移♥民♥到了荷兰
“we emigrated to Holland when Hitler came to power.
我们的一切都开始好转
Things went well for us…
直到战争降临,德国占领了这里
“until the war came,and the German occupation.
犹太人的处境变得很差
“Then things got very bad for the Jews.
不可以做这个,不可以做那个
You could not do this, and you could not do that.
我们必须佩戴黄色星星标志
We had to wear yellow stars.
我必须上缴我的自行车
I had to turn in my bike.
我再也不能去荷兰人的学校
I couldn’t go to a Dutch school anymore.
不能看电影,不能坐小汽车……
I couldn’t go to the movies or ride in an automobile…
甚至不能坐公车
or even on a streetcar…
还有无数其他的事情
and a million other things.
但是不管怎样,我们小孩还是尽力快活起来
but somehow we children still managed to have fun.
今天早晨爸爸5点就叫醒我……
This morning father woke me at 5:00…
他告诉我快点起来穿衣服
and told me to hurry and get dressed.
我们要去躲起来
We were going into hiding.
我要穿上尽可能多的衣服
I was to put on as many clothes as I could.
如果我们带着箱子出去,会引起怀疑
It would look too suspicious if we walked along carrying suitcases.
我们要消失……
We were going to disappear…
在空气中蒸发
vanish into thin air.
我活在冒险中
I’m living a great adventure.
还有3个人和我们一起
Three other people were coming in with us.
爸爸认识他们,但是我从来没有见过他们
father knew them, but we had never met them.
一定发生什么事了
Something’s happened.
他们得徒步走3英里
They have three miles to walk.
-妈妈…… -我知道他们被抓了
– Mother… – They’ve been arrested. I know.
-你们能停下吗? -妈妈!爸爸!
– Will you stop that? – Mother! father!
我们在这儿
We’re here.
都到了吗?
See?
-范·戴恩先生 -你好,你好
– Mr. Van Daan. – Hello, hello.
-范·戴恩太太。彼得。 -弗兰克先生
– Mrs. Van Daan. Peter. – Mr. Frank.
大街上到处都是环保警♥察♥
There were too many of the Green Police on the streets.
我们必须绕远
We had to take the long way around.
介绍自己了吗?这是我女儿安妮,我妻子埃蒂茨
Did you introduce yourself? My daughter Anne. My wife Edith.
-玛戈特。范·戴恩先生太太。 -你好
– Margot. Mr. and Mrs. Van Daan. – Hello.
-噢,这是我们的儿子彼得
Oh, and this is our son Peter.
那么,请,让我们脱下一部分衣服
So, now, please, let us take off some of these clothes.
早上好
Good morning.
-早上好,卡勒先生。 –早上好,卡勒先生。
– Hello, Mr. Kraler. – Good morning, Mr. Kraler.
弗兰克先生。啊,你们都在这儿,不错。
Mr. Frank. Ah, you’re all here. That is good.
我们本来希望做的有条不紊
We had hoped to have everything in order.
卡勒先生,请不要那么想
Please, Mr. Kraler, don’t even think of it.
要知道,我们有足够空闲时间安排我们的一切
After all, we’ll have plenty of leisure to arrange everything ourselves.
-我带了些三明治做你们的午餐。 -谢谢,米耶普
– I brought sandwiches for your lunch. – Thank you, Miep.
灌装食物在这儿,还有你们要储存的干豆和马铃薯
The canned goods are here, and your stores of dried beans and potatoes.
-我下午把定量供给证拿来。 -定量供给证?
– I’ll get ration books this afternoon. – Ration books?
如果他们看到供给证上有我们的名字,就会知道我们在这里了
If they see our names on ration books, they’ll know we’re here.
别担心,上边不会写你们的名字
Don’t worry. It won’t be your names that’ll be on them.
爸爸!西部教堂!
father! The Westertoren!
安妮,不!
Anne, no!
永远不要碰那扇窗帘,永远不要.
You must never touch a curtain. Never.
任何人都不可以碰窗帘,无论白天还是晚上
No one must ever touch a curtain, day or night.
要是街上有人向上看,或者对面房♥子中有人看到……
If someone on the street should look up, or someone in those houses should see…
我们就毁了
we would be lost.
请记住,这不仅仅是对我们自己性命攸关…
Please remember, it’s not only our lives that are at stake
而且也关系到米耶普和卡勒先生的性命
but also Miep’s and Mr. Kraler’s.
-你只有13分钟安顿一下。 -谢谢
– You have but 1 3 minutes to get settled. – Thank you.
米耶普和我会每天上来一次,给你们带来食物和消息。米耶普,我们必须走了
Miep or I will be up each day to bring you food and news. Miep, we must go.
再见
Good-bye for now.
真不知道怎样谢谢你们
How can we thank you?
我永远也想不到还有……
I never thought I’d live to see the day…
象弗兰克先生这样的人竟然也躲起来的时候
when a man like Mr. Frank would have to go into hiding.
当你想想……
When you think of the…
-再见 -谢谢,卡勒先生
– Good-bye. – Thank you, Mr. Kraler.
-再见,米耶普。 –再见
– Good-bye, Miep. – Good-bye.
-再见
Good-bye.
-安妮! -好了,我多穿了3件
– Anne! – It’s all right. I have on three more.
打扰一下,弗兰克先生
Excuse me, Mr. Frank.
他什么意思,只有13分钟?
What did he mean, just 13 minutes?
是指工人到来之前
Before the workmen come.
各位,当下面的楼里有人的时候……
Now, while the men are in the building below…
我们必须保持绝对安静
we must have complete quiet.
任何声音下面都会听到……
Every sound can be heard down there…
不但办公室,车间也会听到
not only in the offices but in the workrooms too.
人们大概8点半到,5点半离开
The men come at about 8:30, they leave at about 5:30…
所以,为了绝对安全,从早上8点到晚上6点……
so to be perfectly safe, from 8:00 in the morning until 6:00 in the evening…
除非万不得已,我们才可以在这儿四处走动……
we must move about up here only when it is absolutely necessary…
而且一定要穿着长袜
and then in stocking feet.
我们只能轻声低语,不可以放水
We must not speak above a whisper. We must not run any water.
我们不可以用水池甚至–抱歉–厕所
We cannot use the sink or even– forgive me– the W.C.
那些管道通向下面的车间
The pipes go down through the workrooms.
-垃圾也不可以……
– No trash must ever be
垃圾也不可以扔出去,因为可能暴露有人住在这里
No trash must ever be thrown out which might reveal someone is living up here.
即使一块土豆皮
Not even a potato peeling.
我们必须在晚上把所有东西烧掉
We must burn everything in this stove at night.
这就是我们必须过的日子,直到一切都结束,如果我们还活着的话
This is the way that we must live until it is over, if we are to survive.
直到一切都结束
Until it is over.
6点之后我们可以自♥由♥活动
After 6:00 we can move about.
我们可以说笑,吃晚餐,阅读,做游戏……
We can talk and laugh, have our supper, read, play games…
就像平时在家里一样
just as we would at home.
现在,最明智的是请我们都回到自己的房♥间,8点前安顿好
Now it would be wise if we all went to our rooms and were settled before 8:00.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!