Well, yeah.
你有小刀吗?
Do you have your pocket knife?

Yeah.
好了 拿着
All right, here. Hold this.
转身
Turn around.
转身
Turn around.
我曾经在YouTube上看到女人做过
Once I saw a woman on YouTube doing this.
当时看起来很简单
It looked simple at the time.
拿去
Here.
拿住那边
Take that side.
那边 OK
That one. Okay.
OK 你的拇指那里割断
Okay, cut it where your thumb is.
很好
All right.
右穿左
Right over left.
希望我做对了
I hope I did that right.
好吧 把这玩意
All right, you’re gonna have to fit this
穿到风扇皮带所在
around where the fan belt goes.
试试看
The… Try it.
在哪?
Uh, where?
好吧 必须在那玩意下面
Well, it’s gotta go under the thing.
OK 我看到了 在另一边
Okay, okay, I can see. Around the other side.
必须全部括住
It’s gotta go over the whole thing.
现在又太松了
Now it’s too loose.
刀拿来
I need your knife again.
我刚以为够了的
All right, I think i got that right.
也许差一点
Maybe not.
OK
Okay.
试试看
Try that.
全部包住了吗? – 是的
All the way. Is it all the way? Yeah.
好了 看看是否有效
It’s okay. Let’s see if actually it works.
你们美国女人很聪明
You American women are ingenious!
他说什么?
What’s he say?
他说 “你是个很聪明的女人”
He said, “you’re a very clever woman.”
现在假装这车能直接开到巴黎
Now, let’s pretend we’re driving straight to Paris in a car that works.
而且一个月不需要吃喝
And we don’t need another thing to eat or drink for a month.
这车的设计目的是让人失去食欲
This car is designed to make you lose your appetite.
它有安全气囊 我有音乐
Well, it has airbags. And I can play my music.
你肯定知道这个乐队 法国的
I’m sure you know this band. They’re French.
阿历克斯给我的 她去好莱坞剧场看过演出
Alex gave this to me. She saw them play at the Hollywood bowl.
对 凤♥凰♥城
Yes, it’s Phoenix.
我只希望我的车能浴火重生
Oh, I just hope my car can rise from the ashes.
这里是里昂
Well, this is Lyon.
法国的中心
We are in the heart of France.
我们离巴黎有多远?老实说
So how far are we from Paris? Be honest.
不远 我们先停一下
Not far. We have a stop first.
我的卢米埃尔
Well, this is l’institut lumiere,
卢米埃尔兄弟 他们曾住在这里
and the two lumiere brothers, they lived here
他们创造了电影艺术
when they invented cinematography.
导演是我的朋友
The director is a friend of mine.
雅克
Jacques!
安妮从美国一路过来参观你的博物馆
Anne has come all the way from America to see your museum.
呵呵
Well.
差不多啦
Almost.
我是安妮
I’m Anne.
马丁
Martine.
那我们走吧
Well, let’s go, then.
安妮 马丁和我有事要谈
Anne, martine and i have business to discuss,
所以她安排了导游
so, she organized a tour for you.
好的
Oh. Yeah.
菲利普会带你参观博物馆
Philippe will show you our museum.
嗨 很高兴认识你
Hi, nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
请往这边走
Right this way, please.
请看
Then we’ll move to this one.
这是活动电影机
This is, uh, the cinematographe,
第一台摄影机
which is the very first camera.
由路易斯和卢米埃尔在1♥8♥9♥5年发明
It was invented by Louis and auguste lumiere in 1♥8♥9♥5.
也是投影机
It is also a projector.
第一台大众投影机
And then you have a model of the first public projection.
卢米埃尔兄弟认为他们的发明没有前途
And the lumiere brothers, um, thought their invention had no future.
显然他们错了
Apparently they were wrong.
导游结束了
Well, that concludes our tour.
谢谢
Thank you.
对不起 我得走了 但你可以参观礼品店
Um, I’m sorry, I have to go, but you’re free to visit the gift shop.
祝你愉快 – 谢谢
Have a nice day. Thank you.
嗨 嗨
Hi. Hi.
马丁和我们一起吃午饭
Martine is joining us for lunch.
路上 去看看全法国最好的市场
On the way I’ll show you the best market in all of France.
香肠 谢谢
Sausage from here. Mmm. Thank you.
非常好吃 最好吃的
Very good. It’s the best one. Mmm.
看 最好的配料
And look, the very best ingredients.
厨师们都在这里采购
All the chefs come here.
美妙
Wonderful!
你知道以前的奶酪里有虫子吗?
You know that there used to be worms in, uh, old cheese?
虫子?在奶酪里?
Worms? In the cheese? Mmm-hmm. Mmm-hmm.
所以 买♥♥奶酪送肉
So you had in the same time cheese and the meat.
这家卖♥♥奶酪超过200年了
This family has been selling cheese for over 200 years.
看看les fromages de chevre 就是山羊乳酪
Look at les fromages de chevre. This is goat cheese.
非常多不同的种类
There is so many different kinds.
我最喜欢的是 夏维诺圆形山羊奶酪
My favorite is, uh, crottin de chavignol.
安妮
Anne.
谢谢
Thank you.
请便
Be my guest.
很棒吧?
It’s great, no? – Mmm.
没有虫子
No worms. No worms.

Please.
很好吃吧?
It’s tasty, no?
他们在埃及坟墓里发现过蚕豆
You know, they found fava beans in the Egyptian tombs.

Hmm.
雅克 还记得我们在巴勒莫那个奇妙的小地方
Jacques, remember those divine fava beans we had
吃过的美妙蚕豆吗?
in that marvelous little place in palermo?

Mmm.
在撒丁岛 我们吃过蚕豆泥
Mmm. And in sardinia, we had pureed favas
配美味的野生苦菜
served with those delicious wild bitter Greens.
我看 你们两个
It seems to me that the two of you
得好好聚聚
would like a chance to catch up.
而且我不是很饿 所以我去散散步
And I’m not very hungry, so I think I’m gonna take a little walk.
不 没事
No, no. Oh, no, no, it’s fine.
求你了 请坐 – 不 你们两个聊聊
Please, please, sit down. No, you two catch up.
绝对不行 你得尝尝这食物 请坐
Absolutely not. You’ve got to taste this food. Please, sit down.
好吧
All right.
蜗牛
Escargot.
美味佳肴
Here, these are delicious.
他们换了厨师
Mmm. They’ve changed chefs,
但是蜗牛还是不错的
but the snails are still good.
永远不能煮死掉的蜗牛 绝对不行
You must never cook a dead snail, never.
必须是活的
They must always be cooked alive.
真的 – 噩梦啊
It’s true. It’s a nightmare
他们怎么杀蜗牛的
how they kill snails.
放盐 去掉粘液
They put some salt and get rid of all this bile.
烹调之前 需要先除掉蜗牛的盖
You need to purge the snails before you cook them.
必须清空肠子
They have to empty the intestines.
布雷斯烤公鸡 是吗?
This is a roasted cock from bresse, yes?
通常是蓝色的脚
And usually it has blue feet. Ha!
法国最好的鸡
This is the best in France.
是的 看…
Yes, and look…
先吃鸡胸
They serve the breast first
鸡腿煮久一点 才完美
and cook the legs a little longer, to perfection.
你得配鱼饼一起吃
And, oh, you have to eat it with rissoles,
鸭油炸土豆
potatoes fried in duck fat.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!