没错 请吧
Yes, that is correct. Please.
晚餐预定在45分钟后 你能准备好吗?
Our dinner reservation is in 45 minutes. Can you be ready?
楼下见 – OK
I’ll meet you downstairs. Okay.
晚上好 夫人 – 晚上好
Bonsoir, madame. Bonsoir.
你好
Hi!
我在想你
I was thinking about you.
你在想什么?
Yeah, what were you thinking?
你可爱的小耳朵
About your sweet little ears.
巴黎怎么样?
So how’s Paris?
其实我还没到
I’m actually not there yet.
怎么了?
Why, what happened?
没什么 雅克想停下来过夜
Nothing, really. Jacques wanted to stop for the night.
他什么?
He what?
听着 他不是最伟大的司机
Look, he’s not the greatest driver.
可能件好事 我们不用赶夜路
It’s probably a good thing we’re not on the roads after dark.
是的 别忘了
Yeah. Hey, don’t forget,
他是法国人
he’s a frenchman.
布达佩斯怎么样?
How’s Budapest?
酒店很棒 多瑙河景色壮观
The hotel is great. It has an amazing view of the danube.
你感觉怎么样? – 好多了
How are you feeling? Better.
那些滴剂真的很有帮助
Those ear drops are really helping.
什么耳朵滴剂?
What ear drops?
迈克尔 我们去度真正的假期 只我们两个
Michael, let’s go on a real vacation, just the two of us.
是的 我的电♥话♥没被邀请
Yeah, my phone not invited.
亲爱的 我又腰疼了
Honey, I think I’m getting my back thing again.
你知道我的药包在哪里?
Do you know where my pill pack is?
箱子的口袋里
It’s in the pocket of your kit.
我看过了
I looked there.
在有拉链的里面
It’s on the inside zip one.
好的 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
你最好了
You’re the best.
你明天什么时候能到巴黎?
Uh, what time do you think you’ll get to Paris tomorrow?
我想是下午早些时候吧
Early afternoon, I guess.
好 到了就给我打电♥话♥ 爱你
Okay. Call me when you get there. Love you.
我也爱你
All right. Love you, too.
对不起 我不会说法语
I’m sorry, i don’t speak French.
对不起 他说什么?
I’m sorry. What did he say?
他说: “你很幸运能和雅克一起吃饭”
He said, “you’re very lucky to be having dinner with Jacques.”
这里的厨师以烤小羊羔出名
The chef here was famous for roast baby lamb.
你看中什么 安妮?
What looks good to you, Anne?
一切都很好 我无法决定
Everything looks good. I can’t decide.
你不必
You don’t have to.
我已经饱了
I’m full already.
本地♥产♥葡萄酒有孔得里约和罗纳河谷
The wines of the region are condrieu and cote-rotie.
我们两种都要
We’ll have them both.
看起来棒极了
This looks great!
迈克尔说 你关了服装店
So, Michael tells me you’ve closed your dress shop.
是的 我的合作伙伴和她丈夫搬到了伦敦
Yes. My partner moved to London with her husband.
我不能一个人经营 – 你怀念它吗?
I couldn’t keep it open by myself. Do you miss it?
我怀念顾客们和所有的漂亮衣服
I miss our customers and all the pretty clothes.
但我准备尝试新的东西
But I’m ready to try something new.
你对什么有兴趣?
What interests you now?
我注意到 你拍了很多照片
I notice you take a lot of pictures.
只是为了好玩
Oh. Those are just for fun.
我要为我们的店铺公告拍照
I started taking photos for our shop announcements.
嗯哼
Mmm-hmm.
我现在停不下来了
And now I can’t stop.
现在
Now.
又一张
Another one. Oh.
我女儿阿历克斯 她小时候我经常这么做
I did this with our daughter, Alexandra, when she was little.
我记得她 她喜欢穿你的红鞋子
I remember her. She liked to wear your red shoes.
你还记得?
You remember that?
是的
Yeah.
那双鞋还在
I still have those shoes.
你最后一次穿是什么时候?
So when was the last time you wore them?
她现在多大了?
How old is she now?
她18岁
She’s 18.
她高中毕业的照片
Here’s a picture of her high school graduation.
她现在在加州圣巴巴拉
She’s at u.C. Santa Barbara, now.
这是她离家后的第二学期
It’s her second semester away from home.
可爱的眼睛
She has lovely eyes…
就像她妈妈
Like her mother.
她母亲想要工作孩子两不误 所以照顾她…
Her mother is so used to juggling work and taking care of her…
我不知道自己该怎么办
I don’t know what I’m gonna do with myself.
但你有很多选择
But you have so much to offer.
现在对你来说 是个好时机
It’s a great time for you now.
是吗? – 当然
It is? Yes, of course.
你凭何手舞足蹈?
What makes you dance in the street?
因为你漂亮 引人兴趣
You’re beautiful. You’re an interesting woman.
拜托
Oh, come on.
我看到戛纳的所有男人都对年轻女孩垂涎三尺
I saw all the men in cannes drooling over those young girls.
拜托 他们只是果酱吐司饼干
Come on. They’re just pop-tarts.
你是巧克力奶油布丁
You, you’re chocolate creme brulee.
对 就是你 布丁
Yes, that’s you. Brulee.
我给你介绍安妮
Oh, let me introduce you to Anne.
我是卡洛 很高兴认识你
This is Carole. Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你 抱歉打扰了
Nice to meet you. Sorry for intruding.
我刚听说雅克在这里
I just heard that Jacques was here.
祝你用餐愉快
Enjoy your dinner.
谢谢
Thank you.
我以前来过这里 我熟识卡洛
I used to come here. I got to know Carole.
是的 很明显
Yeah, that was clear.
她是店主的侄女
She’s the owner’s niece.
当然
Of course.
为什么同样的花 法国的…
Why do flowers smell so much better in France
比美国的香?
than they do in the us?
为什么?因为我们在法国
Why? Because we’re in France.
在美国 看起来很可爱 但闻起来像冰箱
In America they look lovely but they smell like a refrigerator.
是真的 – 对
It’s true. Yeah.
还有
Well…
我最喜欢的玫瑰
Roses are my favorite.
是 但玫瑰香不会影响葡萄酒的香气
Yes, but their scent mustn’t intrude on the aroma of the wine.
你知道是罗马人
Did you know that it was the romans
首先在法国酿酒的?
who started winemaking in France?
我不知道 你导游
I did not know that, my tour guide.
呜啦啦?
Ooh, la, la?
你会知道的
You’ll see.
“皇家海鲷”(法语)指的是”鲷鱼”
So dorade royale is what you call snapper.
牙齿像婴儿一样小
Mmm-hmm. It has little teeth like a baby
产自大西洋
and it comes from the Atlantic.
嗯 这裙子真漂亮 布丁
Mmm. That’s a pretty dress, brulee.
是你店里的吗?
Is it from your store?
是法国的
Actually, it’s French. Oh.
我对纺织品有热情
Normally I have a passion for textiles.
你还对什么有热情?
And what else do you have a passion for?
昂贵的首饰
Very expensive jewelry.

Ah.
就像我看到你戴的漂亮手镯
Yeah, like that, uh, fancy bracelet i see you wearing.
这吗
That.
其实是巴塞罗那的主厨给我的
Actually this was given to me by a chef in Barcelona.
世界上最好的海鲜 新鲜藤壶 巨型螃蟹
We ate the best seafood in the world. Fresh barnacles, giant crabs.
他戴着它 以提醒自己 他卑微的出身
He wore it to remind himself of his humble beginnings,
像我们这样吃东西有多不寻常
and how extraordinary it is to be eating like we are.
我从不脱下来
I never take it off.
你想让我喝醉吗?太淘气了
Are you trying to get me drunk? That’s naughty.
喝多少按感觉
Just drink what you feel like.
羊肉和小牛肉都是喂奶长大的
The lamb and the veal are milk fed.
这是一年中吃幼崽的最佳时间
This is the best time of the year to eat young animals.
是的 也是吃嫩胡萝卜的最佳时机
Yes, well it’s also the best time to eat young carrots.
你为什么不结婚?
So, why have you never married?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!