花木兰
匈奴入侵 快点烽火
We’re under attack! Light the signal!
现在全中国的人都知道你来了
Now all of China knows you’re here.
好极了
Perfect.
启票皇上 匈奴已越过北方边界
Your Majesty, the Huns have crossed our northern border.
不可能 无人能越过长城
lmpossible. No one can get through the Great Wall.
他们由单于领军
Shan-Yu is leading them.
我们会进京保卫皇上
We’ll set up defenses around your palace immediately.
不 派军队保护朕的子民
No. Send your troops to protect my people.
-赐福 -臣在
– Chi Fu. – Yes, Your Highness?
通令全国各地征召壮丁
Deliver conscription notices throughout all the provinces.
紧急召集所有军人回营服役
Call up reserves and as many new recruits as possible.
皇上 恕臣直言
Forgive me, Your Majesty,
京城军队就能阻挡单于
but I believe my troops can stop him.
朕不能冒这个险 将军
I won’t take any chances, General.
小兵也会立大功
A single grain of rice can tip the scale.
有时候 一个人就是胜败关键
One man may be the difference between victory and defeat.
文静 娴淑
“Quiet and demure.
优雅 礼貌
“Graceful. Polite.
坦然
“Delicate.
还有
Refined. Poised.
准时
Punctual.”
糟了 小白
Ai-yah! Little Brother!
小白 小
Little Brother. Lit…
你在这儿啊
Ah! There you are.
你是世上最聪明的小狗
Who’s the smartest doggy in the world?
来吧 小家伙
Come on, smart boy.
你能帮我喂鸡吗
Can you help me with my chores today?
列祖列宗
Honorable ancestors,
让木兰今天给媒婆一个好印象
please help Mulan impress the matchmaker today.
求求您
Please.
帮助她吧
Please help her.
爹爹 我给您带来
Father, I brought your…
-木兰 -我多准备了一个
– Mulan. – I brought a spare.
要记得大夫说清早三杯茶
The doctor said three cups of tea in the morning…
木兰 还有晚上上三杯哦
– Mulan. – and three at night.
木兰 你早该进城了
Mulan, you should already be in town.
我们都指望你
We are counting on you…
替花家光宗耀祖啊
to uphold the family honor.
别担心 爹爹 我不会让您失望
Don’t worry, Father. I won’t let you down.
-祝我好运 -快去吧
– Wish me luck. – Hurry!
我要回词堂 求祖宗保佑木兰
I’m going to… pray some more.
夫人 你女儿来了没
Fa Li, is your daughter here yet?
媒婆可没那么好耐性啊
The matchmaker is not a patient woman.
早约好了 她又忘了
Of all days to be late.
我早该求祖宗保佑的
I should have prayed to the ancestors for luck.
他们能保佑什么 他们早就上西天了
How lucky can they be? They’re dead.
我已经有了这个幸运符
Besides, I’ve got all the luck we’ll need.
你该有点用处了
This is your chance to prove yourself.
奶奶 小心啊
Grandma, no!
这只蟋蟀真是幸运
Yep, this cricket’s a lucky one!
我来了
I’m here.
怎么了 娘 我赶来了
What? But, Mama, I had to…
别说了 你先要打扮一下
None of your excuses. Now, let’s get you cleaned up.
这是我要装扮的女孩吗
# This is what you give me to work with
别担心 我见过更糟的
# Well, honey, I’ve seen worse
我要将这平凡的女孩
# We are gonna turn this sow’s ear
蜕变成窃宛淑女
# Into a silk purse
好冷哦
lt’s freezing.
你不迟到 水也不会凉了
lt would have been warm if you were here on time.
得先把你洗干净
# We’ll have you washed and dried
容光焕发才会人人爱
# Primped and polished Til you glow with pride
经我细心装扮的新娘
# Trust my recipe for instant bride
我们都会以你为荣
# You’ll bring honor to us all
木兰 这是什么
Mulan, what’s this?
小抄
Uh, notes.
我怕会临时出糗
In case I forget something.
拿着 你比我更需要好运
Hold this. We’ll need more luck than I thought.
先别急 装扮后
# Wait and see when we’re through
所有男孩都会被你迷惑
# Boys will gladly go to war for you
-加上美貌 -和高耸云鬓
# – With good fortune – And a great hairdo
我们都会以你为荣
# You’ll bring honor To us all
想让自己为家族
# A girl can bring her family
带来荣耀
# Great honor in one way
就应该要端庄
# By striking a good match
才会有光采
# And this could be the day
要稳重有教养
# Men want girls with good taste
-要听话 -孝顺
– Calm. – Obedient.
还要勤快
# Who work fast – paced
端庄容貌
# With good breeding
和纤纤细腰
# And a tiny waist
我们都会以你为荣
# You’ll bring honor to us all
人们要为皇上尽忠
# We all must serve our emperor
因为他至高无上
# Who guards us from the Huns
男人出征沙场
# A man by bearing arms
女人扶养孩子
# A girl by bearing sons
要把你 装扮好
# When we’re through you can’t fail
像那美丽莲花柔又白
# Like a lotus blossom soft and pale
没有男人能够拒绝你
# How could any fellow say no sale
我们都会以你为荣
# You’ll bring honor to us all
装备好了
There. You’re ready.
还差一点 苹果让人心静
Not yet. An apple for serenity.
玉坠子平衡你身段
A pendant for balance.
玉珠
# Beads ofjade
代表美丽
# For beauty
衬托
# You must proudly
你的妖艳
# Show it
让蟋蟀
# Now add a cricket
为你带来好运
# Just for luck
相信你一定会赢
# And even you can’t blow it
老祖宗 保佑我
# Ancestors, hear my plea
不要让我失礼仪
# Help me not to make a fool of me
为我家族争取好光荣
# And to not uproot my family tree
家父会以我为荣
# Keep my father standing tall
每个人心里七上八下
# Scarier than the undertaker
皆为了木兰终身大事
# We are meeting our matchmaker
老祖宗 保佑她
# Destiny guard our girls
能够找到好婆家
# And our future as it fast unfurls
她的心地善良又大方
# Please look kindly On these cultured pearls
是个可爱的姑娘家
# Each a perfect porcelain doll
请将荣耀归于
# Please bring honor to us
请将荣耀归于
# Please bring honor to us
请将荣耀归于
# Please bring honor to us
请将荣耀归于
# Please bring honor to us
请将荣耀 归于她
# Please bring honor to us all
花木兰
“Fa Mulan.”
-在 -不要随便开口
– Present. – Speaking without permission.

Oops.
她火气这么大干嘛
Who spit in her bean curd?
太瘦了
Too skinny.
不容易生出儿子
Not good for bearing sons.
妇有四德指的是什么
Recite the final admonition.
说呀
Well?
妇德指导的是谦虚 而妇言是少说话
Fulfill your duties calmly and… respectfully.
妇容是和悦 还有妇力
Um, reflect before you snack…
是妇功 妇功意思是服从
Act! This shall bring you honor and glory.
跟我来
Hmm. This way.
现在呢 倒茶
Now, pour the tea.
取悦你来来的公婆
To please your future in – laws,
一定要谨慎 端庄 优雅
you must demonstrate a sense of dignity…
还要心存恭敬

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
前一篇文章拍拖故事
下一篇文章男孩A
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!