Henry!
亨利!
Milady!
夫人!
Elizabeth.
伊丽莎白
What is it? What’s the matter?
怎么回事?出什么事了?
Oh, sir, she’s gone!
哦 先生 她不见了!
The monster, he’s got her!
怪物 他把她带走了!
I saw it. The baroness is gone!
我看见了 巴伦夫人不见了!
This is Pretorius’ doing. Quick, search parties. There’s not a moment to lose.
这是普雷托利斯干的 快 搜索聚会 一分钟也不能浪费
I charge you, as you value your mistress’ life,
我警告你 如果你珍惜你女主人的生命
to do nothing and say nothing of this episode.
就对这件事情什么也别做 什么也别说
I assure you that the baroness will be safely returned,
我向你保证巴伦夫人会平安回来的
if you will leave everything to me.
如果你把一切都交给我的话
Nothing, that is, except what he demands.
什么也别说 意思是说 除非他问起
I can find no trace of Elizabeth.
我找不到伊丽莎白的踪影
Oh, I admit I’m beaten.
哦 我承认我被打败了
But if you can bring her back,
但只要你能带她回来
I’ll do anything that you want.
我愿意做你希望的任何事情
Are you ready to complete with me this final experiment?
你准备好跟我一起完成这最后的实验了吗?
What about Elizabeth? She is well,
伊丽莎白怎么样? 她很好
and will be safely returned if you will proceed.
如果你愿意继续的话 她会平安回来的
I’m ready. Ah.
我准备好了 啊
Mind the steps. They’re a bit slimy, I expect.
小心那些台阶 它们有点泥泞 我认为
I think it’s a charming house.
我想这是一栋迷人的房♥子
It is interesting to think that once upon a time
想想看 这多有趣 如果是从前的话
we should have been burnt at the stake as wizards for this experiment.
我们会因为这实验而被 当作男巫绑在火刑柱上烧死
Doctor, I think the heart is beating.
医生 我想心脏开始跳动了
Look. It’s beating.
看 它在跳动
But the rhythm of the beat is uneven. Increase the saline solution.
但是跳动的规律不均匀 增加盐溶液
Is there any life yet? No, not life itself yet.
还有生命吗? 不 还没有生命
This is only the simulacrum of life.
这只是生命的幻影
This action only responds when the current is applied.
只有通上电流的时候 它才会有反应
We must be patient. The heart is more complex than any other part of the body.
我们必须耐心 心脏比身体的其它部位更复杂
Look. The beat is increasing.
看 跳动在加快
Yes…
是的…
It’s stopped. Shall I increase the current?
它停了 我应该增加电流吗?
This heart is useless.
这心脏没用了
I must have another. And it must be sound and young.
我必须找到另一个 它必须是健全而年轻的
Karl.
卡尔
You must go to your friend at the accident hospital.
你必须去你在意外医院的朋友那里
What we need is a female victim of sudden death. Can you do it?
我们所需要的是一个意外死亡的女性 你能办到吗?
If you promise me a thousand crowns.
如果你答应给我一千克朗的话
It will be well worth it, and the baron will pay.
那很值得 巴伦会付的
Yes, yes. Go and get it. I’ll try.
是的 是的 去拿吧 我会试试
There are always accidental deaths occurring.
经常有意外死亡发生
Always.
经常
I’ll get your heart.
我会给你拿心脏来
I’ll go into that room, I’ll go into that room and I’ll take my knife out.
我要进那间屋子 我要进那间屋子 我要把我的刀拿出来
I’ll get her. I’ll hold her down and there she’ll be.
我要抓住她 我要抓她下来 她就会在那儿
Where, I ask you? Where will she be?
哪里 我问你?她在哪儿?
A thousand crowns.
一千克朗
It’s beating perfectly. Just as in life.
它跳的非常好 就像活着一样
Oh, if only I can keep it going until… It was a very fresh one.
哦 但愿我能让它一直跳到… 它非常新鲜
Where did you get it?
你从哪儿拿到的?
I gave the gendarme 50 crowns.
我给了警♥察♥50克朗
What gendarme? It was a…
什么警♥察♥? 那是一件…
police case. Yes, very sad.
警方案件 是的 非常悲惨
Only, we can’t bother about that now. Can I do anything?
只是 我们现在还不能打扰那个 我能做点什么吗?
No, no, no! I can work better alone.
不 不 不!我独自工作更好
Work. Where’s Elizabeth?
工作 伊丽莎白在哪儿?
Have you brought her? She wait. I wait.
你把她带来了吗? 她等着 我等着
I’m exhausted. I must get sleep.
我精疲力尽了 我必须睡觉
Work. Finish. Then sleep.
工作 结束 然后睡觉
But I can’t work like this. He must go away. Send him away.
但我不能像这样工作 他必须走开 把他送走
I’ll settle him for a little while.
我来让他平静一小会儿
Drink.
喝吧
Drink.
喝吧
Good.

That’ll keep you quiet.
那会让你保持安静
Elizabeth-she’s dead.
伊丽莎白-她死了
Elizabeth is alive and she is well.
伊丽莎白还活着 她很好
I don’t believe you. I have proof.
我不相信 我有证据
Proof? In a few moments from now,
证据? 过一会儿
she will speak to you from where she is through this electrical machine.
她会通过这个电子机器和你说话
Where is she? Not far from here.
她在哪儿? 离这儿不远
Speak, and she will hear you and answer.
说话吧 她会听到并回答的
Yes, yes, this is Henry.
是的 是的 这是亨利
Henry, yes, I’m safe. But, oh, Henry, how long? Come for me. I’m in…
亨利 是的 我安全了 但是 哦 亨利 多久?来找我 我在…
Elizabeth? Elizabeth!
伊丽莎白?伊丽莎白!
She’s gone. That is all now. But you heard her.
她不见了 目前就这么多 但你听到她了
Yes, she’s alive.
是的 她还活着
As soon as our work is completed she will be returned to you.
等我们的工作一完成 她就会回到你身边
The heart is beating more regularly now.
心脏现在跳动的更规律了
Yes, it’s been beating for nine hours.
是的 它已经跳了九个小时
Not yet, but soon…
还没有 但很快…
And the brain? Perfect and already in position.
大脑呢? 完美无缺 已经就位了
Then we are almost ready. Almost.
那我们差不多都准备好了 差不多
Shall we put the heart in now?
我们现在把心脏放进去吗?
Yes. Ludwig.
是的 路德维希
It’s beating quite normally now.
它现在跳动的很正常
Bring it over.
把它带过来
The storm is rising. All right.
暴风雨开始了 好吧
The air is heavy with electricity.
空气里充满了电子
It’s going to be a terrific storm.
那会是一场可怕的暴风雨
We shall be ready.
我们要准备好
Isn’t it amazing, Henry, that lying here within this cowl
这不是很神奇吗 亨利 躺在这里戴着这头罩的
is an artificially developed human brain?
是一个人工开♥发♥的人类大脑
Each cell, each convolution ready, waiting for life to come.
每一个细胞 每一个沟回 在等待着生命的降临
Look. The storm is coming up over the mountains.
看 暴风雨从山后面来了
It will be here soon. The kites. Are the kites ready?
它马上就会到达这里 风筝 风筝准备好了吗?
Yes. Send them up as soon as the wind rises.
是的 等风一刮起来就把它们放上去
Hurry, hurry! The kites, the kites, get ’em ready.
赶快 赶快! 风筝 风筝 把它们准备好
Ludwig!
路德维希!
He wants the kites!
他想要风筝!
Stand back.
退后
Careful on the roof!
在屋顶上小心!
The big diffuser!
大散射体!
Wires! Slip down your wires!
导线!把你的导线滑下来!
All right. Stop your winches. I’m coming up!
好吧 停下你的绞盘 我要上来了!
Now, off with the kites! You take number two, Ludwig.
好 放风筝! 你数到二 路德维希
Have you made your connections? Yes.
你已经把你的连接做好了吗? 是的
Stand by!
准备行动!
Let go of number one!
让我们数到一!
Let her go!
让她走!
It’s coming up!
它上来了!
Go back. Go back down!
回去 回到下面去!
Go back!
回去!
No! Get away! Frankenstein!
不!离开!弗兰肯斯坦!
Get away! Get away!
离开!离开!
Don’t come near me!
别靠近我!
Get away! Don’t! No! No!
离开!不要!不!不!
Don’t! Don’t!
不要!不要!
Raise the cosmic diffuser.
升起大散射器
Remove the diffuser bands.
去掉散射器带子
She’s alive! Alive!
她活了!活了!
The bride of Frankenstein.
弗兰肯斯坦的新娘
Friend?
朋友?
Friend?
朋友?
Stand back. Stand back.
退后 退后
She hate me. Like others.
她恨我 像其他人一样
Look out! The lever! Get away from that lever!
小心!控制杆! 离开那控制杆!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!