I feel awful bad about Jack.
谢谢
Thank you.
我说不出自己有多难过
I can’t begin to tell you how bad I feel.
我认识他很久了
I knew him a long time.
我过来是想说
I come by to say that
如果你们想让我把他的骨灰带去断背山
if you want me to take his ashes up there on Brokeback
他妻子说这是他的愿望
like his wife said he wanted to,
那我很乐意效劳
then I’ll be happy to.
我跟你说
I’ll tell you what.
我知道断背山在哪儿
I know where Brokeback Mountain is.
他觉得自己太特别
Thought he was too goddamn special
不能埋进家族坟场里
to be buried in the family plot.
杰克以前老是说
Jack used to say…
“恩尼斯·德·玛尔” 他总是这么说
“Ennis Del Mar,” He used to say.
“总有一天我要带他来这儿
“I’m gonna bring him up here one of these days”
我们要把这农场打理出个样儿来”
“And we’ll lick this damn ranch into shape.”
他有这个不切实际的想法
He had some half-baked notion
认为你们两个会搬来这里
the two of you was gonna move up here,
搭个小屋 帮忙打理这地方
build a cabin, help run the place.
然后今年春天
Then, this spring,
他说有另一个伙计会跟他一起来
he got another fella gonna come up here with him,
搭个屋子 帮忙打理农场
build the place, help run the ranch.
是一个他在德州认识的农场工人
Some ranch neighbor of his from down in Texas.
打算跟他妻子离婚 搬回这里
Gonna split up with his wife and come back here,
至少他是这么说的
so he says.
但就跟大部分杰克的想法一样
But, like most of Jack’s ideas,
从来没能实现
never come to pass.
我把他的房♥间维持得和他小时候一样
I kept his room like it was when he was a boy.
我想他会喜欢的
I think he appreciated that.
如果你想的话 可以上去看看
You are welcome to go up to his room, if you want.
是的 我想看看 谢谢
Yeah, I’d like that. Thank you.
我跟你说
Tell you what.
我们有家族坟场 他得埋在这儿
We got a family plot. He’s going in it.
明白 先生
Yes, sir.
有空回来看看我们
You come back and see us again.
谢谢您 夫人
Thank you, ma’am.
你好啊 小阿尔玛
Hey there, Junior.
你好 爸爸
Hey, Daddy.
来抱抱
Come here.
喜欢这车吗
Like the car?
喜欢 你的吗
Yeah. Is it yours?
科特的
It’s Kurt’s.
我以为你在跟特洛伊恋爱
I thought you were seeing Troy.
特洛伊
Troy?
爸 那都是两年前的事了
Daddy, that was two years ago.
特洛伊还在打棒球吗
Troy still playing baseball?
我不知道他在干什么 我现在在跟科特恋爱
I don’t know what he’s doing. I’m seeing Kurt now.
好吧 科特是干什么的
Well, what does Kurt do?
在油田工作
Works out in the oil fields.
那他是个钻井工人
So he’s a roughneck, huh?
是啊
Yeah.
你才19岁
I guess you’re 19,
可以为所欲为 不是吗
you can do whatever you want. Isn’t that right?
当然
Sure.
爸爸 你得添点家具
Daddy, you need more furniture.
当你一无所有时 也就无欲无求了
If you got nothing, you don’t need nothing.
你来我这儿 是有什么事
So, what’s the occasion?
我和科特
Me and Kurt,
我们要结婚了
we’re getting married.
你认识这小子多久了
So how long have you known this guy for?
大概一年
About a year.
婚礼将于6月5日在卫理公会教堂举♥行♥
Our wedding will be June 5, at the Methodist church.
珍妮献唱 门罗负责婚礼的餐食
Jenny will be singing and Monroe is gonna cater the reception.
这个叫科特的小子
Now this Kurt fella,
他爱你吗
he loves you?
是的 爸爸
Yeah, Daddy.
他爱我
He loves me.
我希望你也能去
Was hoping you’d be there.

Yeah.
到时候我该去蒂顿岭赶牛羊
I think I’m supposed to be on a roundup down near the Tetons.
不过你知道吗
You know what?
他们可以另外找个牛仔干这活儿
I reckon they can find themselves a new cowboy.
我的宝贝女儿要结婚了
My little girl, getting married.
敬阿尔玛和科特
To Alma and Kurt.
杰克 我发誓…
Jack, I swear…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!