Says bring them down.
拆了 为什么 现在才八月中旬
Bring them down, why? It’s the middle of August.
说是又有风暴要来了 从太平洋过来的
Says there’s a storm coming, moving in from the Pacific.
比这次还要猛烈
Worse than this one.
那次雪下了一个钟头都不到 对吧
That snow barely stuck an hour. Huh?
再说 那个狗♥娘♥养♥的
Besides, that son of a bitch,
他要少给我们一整个月的工资
he’s cutting us out a whole month’s pay.
这是不对的
It ain’t right.
你要是缺钱的话 我可以借你一笔 兄弟
I can spare you a loan, bud, if you’re short on cash.
等我们到了信♥号♥♥城后给你
Give it to you when we get to Signal.
我不要你的钱
I don’t need your money, huh?
我又不是要饭的 妈的
You know, I ain’t in the poorhouse. Shit!
好吧
All right.
该出发了 小牛仔
Time to get going, cowboy.
过来
Come here!
我们不是在玩牛仔竞技 牛仔
This ain’t no rodeo, cowboy!
该死的
Oh, shit!
恩尼斯 恩尼斯
Ennis. Ennis.
过来 你还好吗
Come here. You okay?
-你没事吧 -没事
– You okay? – Yeah.
这里面有些羊不是跟你们上山的那批
Some of these never went up there with you.
数目也没有达到我的预期
Count ain’t what I’d hoped for, neither.
你们这些牧场工 就这差劲的德行
You ranch stiffs, you ain’t never no good.
要加点油吗
Wanna give it some gas?
我他妈居然把衬衫忘在山上了
I can’t believe I left my damn shirt up there.
是啊
Yeah.
你明年夏天还会来吗
You gonna do this again next summer?
也许不了
Well, maybe not.
我说过的 我和阿尔玛11月就要结婚了
Like I said, me and Alma is getting married in November.
所以
So,
我想我会在大农场找点活儿干
I’ll try to get something on a ranch, I guess.
你呢
And you?
可能会去我爸那儿
Might go up to my daddy’s place and
冬天的时候给他搭把手
give him a hand through the winter.
我可能会再来的
I might be back.
要是军队不招我入伍的话
If the Army don’t get me.
那以后应该还能再见到你吧
Well, I guess I’ll see you around, huh?
是的
Right.
你♥他♥妈♥看什么看
What the fuck are you looking at?
“宽恕我们的过错
“And forgive us our trespasses…”
正如我们宽恕他人的过错
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
不叫我们遇见诱惑 救我们脱离凶恶
“Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
因为国度 权♥柄♥ 荣耀 皆是你
“For thine is the kingdom, the power…and the glory,
直到永远 阿门”
forever. Amen.”
依据主赐予我的权力
Under the powers invested in me,
现在我宣布你们结为夫妇
I now pronounce you man and wife.
你可以亲吻新娘了
You may kiss the bride.
如果你不亲的话 让我来
And if you don’t, I will.
-你还好吧 -别
– You all right? – No.
住手
Stop!
不要 拜托
No, please don’t!
我老婆劝我辞了这份工作
My old lady’s trying to get me to quit this job.
她说我一把年纪
She says I’m getting too old
别再铲沥青把腰给折了
to be breaking my back shoveling asphalt.
我告诉她 强健的腰和愚弱的大脑
I told her strong backs and weak minds
是我们家的遗传特征
runs in the family.
她却不觉得这话好笑
She didn’t think that was too funny.
我告诉她这样让我身体健康
I told her it keeps me fit.
-早上好 -早上好
– Morning. – Morning.
我昨晚到的
Pulled in last night.
不想吵醒你
Didn’t want to wake you up.
不 我正好…
Oh, no, I was just…
我想在警长来之前告诉你
I thought I’d tell you before the Sergeant showed up.
把拖车停在海滩上是违法的
Parking this trailer on the beach is illegal.
进来
Yeah!
什么风把你吹来了
Well, look what the wind blew in.
你好 阿吉雷先生
Hi, Mr. Aguirre.
我想知道你今年夏天还需不需要帮手了
I was wondering if you was needing any help this summer.
你这是在浪费时间
You’re wasting your time here.
怎么 你这里什么活儿都没有吗
What, you ain’t got nothing?
断背山上什么都没有吗
Nothing up on Brokeback?
至少我没有活儿给你干
I ain’t got no work for you.
恩尼斯·德·玛尔没来过吧
Ennis Del Mar ain’t been around, has he?
你们两个在山上找到了消遣时间的好方法啊
You boys sure found a way to make the time pass up there.
特威斯特
Twist,
给你们工钱
you guys wasn’t getting paid to
不是叫你们让狗去照看羊群
leave the dogs baby-sit the sheep
自己在那儿操屁♥股♥玩
while you stemmed the rose.
现在滚出我的拖车
Now get the hell out of my trailer.
姑娘们都还好吗
How my girls doing?
挺好 珍妮还是有点流鼻涕
All right. Jenny’s still got a runny nose.
恩尼斯 你能帮小阿尔玛擦下鼻子吗
Ennis, could you wipe Alma Jr.’s nose?
要是有三只手的话我就替她擦了
If I had three hands, I could.
姑娘们还好吗
Girls all right?

Yeah.
珍妮不咳嗽了
Jenny stopped her coughing.
我觉得这周末该带孩子们去趟镇上
I think I should take the girls into town this weekend.
给她们买♥♥个冰淇淋什么的
Get them an ice cream. Something.
我们不能搬到镇上住吗
Can’t we move to town?
我真是受够这些无聊的老牧场了
I’m tired of these lonesome old ranches.
都没有人陪小阿尔玛玩
No one’s around for Junior to play with.
再说 我也担心珍妮
Besides, I’m scared for Jenny,
担心哪天她的哮喘又发作
scared if she has another one of them bad asthma spells.
不行 镇上的房♥租太贵了
No, rent in town is too high.
里弗顿有便宜的房♥子 就在洗衣店那边
There’s a cheap place in Riverton, over the Laundromat.
我一定可以把它打理得很好
I bet I could fix it up real nice.
你要是愿意的话也可以把这里打理得很好
I bet you could fix this place up real nice if you wanted to.
恩尼斯
Ennis.
我知道你也会喜欢的
I know you’d like it, too.
真正的家 也有其他孩子陪女儿们玩
Real home, other kids for the girls to play with.
不像你小时候那样孤单
Not so lonely like you were raised.
你也不希望她们孤单 对不对
You don’t want them to be so lonely, do you?
是的
Yeah.
过来
Come here.
现在没这么孤单了吧
It ain’t so lonely now, is it?
你确定孩子们都睡着了吗
Are you sure the girls are asleep?
是的
Yeah.
过来
Come here.
恩尼斯
Ennis.
让它狂暴起来 小子们
Let her rip and snort, boys!
杰克·特威斯特 拼命坚持着
Jack Twist, hanging on for dear life!
他摔下来了 当心 伙计
And down he goes! Watch out there, fella!
他冲你来了 小丑们上场
He’s coming for you. Send in the clowns!
-好吧 特威斯特先生骑得还不错 -妈的
– Okay, a fine ride by Mr. Twist. – Shit!
一共四秒
Four seconds for him.
给他们一点掌声吧 各位 我们的竞技场小丑
Give them a hand, folks, our very own rodeo clowns!
给我们来杯啤酒 道格
Give us a beer, Doug.
吉姆的啤酒我请了
I’d like to buy Jimbo here a beer.
我合作过的最棒的竞技场小丑
Best damn rodeo clown I’ve ever worked with.
不用了 谢谢 牛仔
No thanks, cowboy.
我要是让每一个从牛背上摔下来的人
If I was to let every rodeo hand I pulled a bull off of
都请我喝酒的话 我早就成酒鬼了
buy me liquor, I’d have been a alcoholic long ago.
把公牛从你们牛仔身边引开是我的工作
Pulling bulls off of you buckaroos is just my job.
你的钱省着交下次的入场费吧 牛仔
So save your money for your next entry fee, cowboy.
你试过套牛犊吗
You ever try calf roping?
我他妈看起来像买♥♥得起套牛马的人吗
Do I look like I can afford a fucking roping horse?
我们要不要再近一点
Shouldn’t we move a little closer?
不 还是别了 珍妮会害怕的
No. Come on, let’s don’t. Jenny’ll get scared.
你看这些人
Look at this crowd!
这么多人里一定有不少小骚货
Bound to be a lot of pussy on the hoof in a crowd like this.
满怀爱国情绪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!