All swelled up with patriotic feeling
准备像青蛙那样被♥操♥
and ready to be humped like a frog.
你觉得哪儿的女人最好操
So, where do you figure the most pussy is at?
拉斯维加斯还是加利福尼亚
Las Vegas or California?
我不知道 但要是在蒙大拿
Hell, I don’t know, but if you make it between Montana
和怀俄明里选的话 我选怀俄明
and Wyoming, I’d take Wyoming…
喂 你们能不能小声点 我两个女儿在这儿呢
Hey! You might want to keep it down, I got two little girls here.
操♥你♥妈♥ 蠢货
Fuck you. Asshole.
说不定孩子出生以后 就没再睡过他老婆了
Probably quit giving it to his wife after his kids was born.
你知道那码子事
You know what that’s like.
没错
Yeah.
恩尼斯 我们走吧 换个地方好吗
Ennis, let’s move. Let’s just move, okay?
我不想在这里找麻烦
Now, I don’t want any trouble from you.
所以闭上你们的臭嘴 听到了吗
You need to shut your slop-bucket mouths, you hear me?
那你就该听你老婆的话
You ought to listen to your old lady, then.
-是吗 -没错
– Is that right? – Yeah.
换个地方坐
Move somewhere else.
那这样呢 你想被打掉半嘴牙吗
What about it? You wanna lose about half your fucking teeth, huh?
今晚不想 老兄 我绝对不想
Not tonight, bud. I’d sure rather not.
她来了 女士们先生们
Here she comes, ladies and gentlemen!
天呐 看她飞翔的身姿
Oh, boy, look at her fly!
这是来自德州柴尔德里斯本地的露琳·纽瑟姆
This is Lureen Newsome from right here in Childress, Texas!
来啊 乡亲们 让她听听热烈的掌声
Come on, folks, she’s gotta hear it, let’s give her a big hand!
她已经绕过了两个桶
She’s turning on two!
马上绕过第三个
She’s around three!
要冲刺了 大伙为她加把劲
Come on, folks! Help her home!
加油 加油
Come on! Come on!
用时16秒9
And the time is 16 and 9!
下一位是来自怀俄明州科迪的夏安·哈德逊
Here’s Cheyenne Hodson from Cody, Wyoming!
加油 姑娘
Come on, girl!
她已经绕过了第二个桶
She’s headed around two!
在座的有怀俄明州的老乡吗
Is there anybody here from Wyoming?
给 女士
Ma’am.
她的表现很亮眼吧
How about it, folks?
冲啊 夏安
Come on, Cheyenne!
她的时间是17秒2
And her time is 17 and 2!
有请来自德州卢博克的斯考特·格里菲斯
Here comes Scotty Griffiths, out of Lubbock, Texas.
加油 斯考特
Come on, Scotty!
可惜 给斯考特·格里菲斯一点掌声鼓励吧
Damn it! Let’s give Scotty Griffiths a big hand, folks.
祝你下次好运 牛仔
Better luck next time, cowboy.
跟你们说 干这行的可真不容易啊
Boy, I tell you, folks, what a heck of a way to make a living!
接下来上场的是一位新星
Next up is an up-and-comer!
从怀俄明州闪平镇远道而来的杰克·特威斯特
Jack Twist from all the way up in Lightning Flat, Wyoming.
他今天的坐骑叫困困
He’s on board Sleepy today!
但愿他可别打瞌睡
Let’s hope he’s not!
好了
Okay!
他们出场了
There they go, folks!
瞧瞧困困 好样的
And look at Sleepy, go, boy!
它今天简直是生龙活虎
He’s broke free today, folks!
转起来 转起来
Come on, spin and spin and spin!
天呐 骑得漂亮 牛仔
Oh, boy! Good ride, cowboy!
我们来看看裁判怎么说
Well, let’s see what the judges say!
我觉得他能借此拿下冠军了
I tell you, folks, that sure looked like the winning ride to me!
你认识那姑娘吗
You know that girl?
当然 露琳·纽瑟姆
I sure do. Lureen Newsome.
她爸是销♥售♥农场设备的 卖♥♥的都是大型设备
Her dad sells farm equipment. I mean, big farm equipment.
十万块的拖拉机那种级别
$100,000 tractors, shit like that.
你还在等什么 牛仔 等人约你上♥床♥吗
What are you waiting for, cowboy? A mating call?
♪没人会如我这般爱你♪
♪No one’s gonna love you like me♪
♪你还不明白吗 别无他人♪
♪No one else, can’t you see?♪
♪没人会如我这般爱你♪
♪No one’s gonna love you like me♪
♪只有我 最爱你♪
♪No one, no one♪
♪别无他人 你还不明白吗♪
♪No one else, can’t you see?♪
♪没人如我这般爱你♪
♪No one’s gonna love you like me♪
♪只有我 最爱你♪
♪No one, no one♪
♪我知道你有时会觉得孤单冷清♪
♪I know sometimes you felt so lonely♪
♪我明白你是那么地悲伤忧郁♪
♪I know you felt so sad and blue♪
等等 先别急
Oh, wait, hold on.
你不会觉得我太随便了吧
You don’t think I’m too fast, do you?
或许我们应该到此为止
Maybe we should put the brakes on?
不管随不随便 我喜欢你这个发展方向
Fast or slow, I just like the direction you’re going.
你还挺猴急
You are in a hurry.
着急的是我爸
My daddy’s the hurry.
我得在半夜前开车回家
He expects me home with the car by midnight.
别乱跑 过来
Come here, come here.
-嗨 门罗 -你好 恩尼斯
– Hi, Monroe. – Hey, Ennis.
阿尔玛在吗
Is Alma here?
在 她在调料区
Yeah, she’s in the condiments aisle.
-哪儿 -番茄酱那里
– The what? – Ketchup.
谢了
Thanks.
你家小子今年还去打比赛吗
Your boy gonna play again this year?
-让一下 -是的 麻烦借过
– Excuse us! – Yeah, excuse me.
亲爱的
Hey, honey.
你们怎么都来了呢
Honey, what are y’all doing here?
急事 老板打电♥话♥来
Big hurry. My boss called and,
-要我上牧场去看看 -妈妈
– well, he wants me to go up to the ranch. – Mama.
我估计应该是
I guess all the heifers
小母牛都在这时候产犊子了
must’ve decided to calve at the same time.
所以我就想着把孩子们送到你这来
I figured I could drop the girls off with you.
恩尼斯
Ennis, well,
我现在忙得不可开交
I got a million things I gotta do here before I can leave.
至少还要三个小时才能下班
I don’t get off for another three hours.
妈妈 我要蜡笔
Mama, I need crayons.
等会儿 阿尔玛
Not now, Alma.
恩尼斯 拜托 你答应了今晚照顾她们的
Ennis, please, you promised you’d take them tonight.
阿尔玛 小牛产犊子的时候我必须得在
Alma, I can’t afford not to be there when the heifers calve.
不保住牛 我工作就别想保住了
Right, it’d be my job if I lose any of them.
那我的工作怎么办
What about my job?
那行吧 我打给我姐
Okay, all right, I’ll call my sister.
看能不能让她照看孩子
I’ll see if she can take them.
那好 那好
All right. All right.
乖乖的 别让妈妈操心好吗
You be a good girl for your mama, all right?
我下半夜回来
I’ll be half the night.
你嘴馋的话 我可以带点碎牛肉回家
Bring home some ground steaks if you think of it.
没事的 妈妈抱
It’s OK, Come here.
阿尔玛 搞什么
Oh, Alma, please!
天呐
Oh, boy.
-好吧 -门罗 我很抱歉
– Okay. – Monroe, I’m so sorry.
没事的 阿尔玛
It’s okay. It’s okay, Alma.
我马上就来清理
I’ll clean this up
等我打电♥话♥让我姐把孩子们接走就来
just as soon as I call my sister to come get the girls.
真没事 阿尔玛 我来处理
Really, Alma, it’s okay. I’ll get it.
阿尔玛 跟我走
Alma, come with me.
注意脚下
Watch your feet.
阿尔玛
Alma.
-我们的手好像呀 -宝贝 我给你准备了个惊喜
– It’s just like my hand. – Honey, got a surprise for you.
给你带了两大箱奶粉
I got two whole boxes of formula for you.
真的吗
You did?
120罐
120 cans.
120罐啊
120?
LD 你放哪了
L.D., where did you put them?
该死的 我落在汽车后座了
Oh, hell, back seat of the car, where I left them.
让这位牛仔去拿吧
Rodeo can get them.
LD 小鲍比才这么大就这么像你了
L.D., I can already see who little Bobby looks like.
你真棒 女儿
Good job, little girl.
他跟他外公简直是从一个模子里出来的
He’s the spitting image of his grandpa.
他是不是长得跟他外公一模一样啊
Isn’t he just the spitting image of his grandpa?
是呀
Yeah.
瞧瞧他的眼睛
Look at those eyes.
洗衣店 请绕到前方进
我回来了 亲爱的
Hey, honey.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!