way the hell out in the middle of nowhere, but…
“偶尔”
“Once in a while.”
每四年一次吗
Every four fucking years?
杰克 如果你没法改变现实 你只能忍♥受
Well, if you can’t fix it, Jack, you gotta stand it.
忍♥受多久
For how long?
只要活着 能忍♥多久就忍♥多久
As long as we can ride it.
在这事上我们完全无能为力
There ain’t no reins on this one.
快要吃晚饭了
It’s nearly supper time.
你♥他♥妈♥要去哪儿
Where the hell do you think you’re going?
去工作
To work!
我还以为你今天休息
I thought you had the day off!
你以为错了
Well, you thought wrong!
还要喂姑娘们吃饭呢
The girls need to be fed.
你自己解决吧
Well, you take care of it!
阿尔玛
Alma!
阿尔玛
Alma!
晚饭在炉子上
Supper’s on the stove!
你不把饭端上来 没人会吃的
No one’s eating unless you’re serving it!
我已经答应过多值一轮班的
I already promised I’d take the extra shift!
那就告诉他们你搞错了
Fucking tell them you made a mistake, then!
该死的 阿尔玛 阿尔玛
God damn it, Alma! Alma!
你们需要我来推一下吗
You girls need a push or something?
不用
No.
听听这轰鸣声 先生们
Listen to her purr, gentlemen!
你们的豪车可发不出这种声音
You ain’t gonna get that with your Caddy!
我已经介绍过它的能耐 现在让我展示一下
I told you what she could do, and now let me show you.
纽瑟姆农场设备
我说 那个小瘪三以前不是骑牛的吗
Say, didn’t that pissant used to ride the bulls?
他倒是想
He used to try.
恩尼斯
两周后见 到时河里应该很多鱼
杰克
亲爱的 你看到我的蓝色派克大衣了吗
Honey, have you seen my blue parka?
上次我看见的时候 你还穿着呢
Last time I seen it, you was in it,
就是暴风雪很大的那天
day we had that big ice storm.
我发誓我在这见到过它
Well, could have sworn I seen it in here.
话说
You know,
这些年来一直都是你去怀俄明州
you’ve been going up to Wyoming all these years.
为什么你朋友不能来德州这边钓鱼呢
Why can’t your buddy come down here to Texas and fish?
因为巨角山不在德州
Because the Bighorn Mountains ain’t in Texas.
再说他那辆小皮卡撑不到这儿的 半路就散架了
And I don’t think that his pickup could make it down here, anyway.
这周会上架新机型 记得吗
New model coming in this week, remember?
你是我们最优秀的联合收割机推销员
You’re the best combine salesman we got.
实际上 这儿只有你一个联合收割机推销员
You’re the only combine salesman, in fact.
好的 我一周后回来 除非我冻死在外面
Yeah, I’ll be back in a week. That is, unless I freeze to death,
如果我找不到那件大衣 我一定会冻死的
and I’ll freeze if I don’t find that parka.
我没拿你那件该死的派克大衣
Well, I don’t have your goddamn parka.
你一找不到东西 就比鲍比还哭闹得厉害
You know, you’re worse than Bobby when it comes to losing stuff.
说起鲍比 你有没有联♥系♥他们学校
Well, speaking of Bobby, did you call his school
谈给他找家庭教师的事
about getting him a tutor?
我还以为你会联♥系♥的
I thought you were gonna call.
我老是抱怨 那个老师不喜欢我
I complain too much. That teacher don’t like me.
这次该轮到你了
Now it’s your turn.
好吧 好吧 我待会再打去
Okay, fine, so I’ll call later.
好 行吧
Right. Fine.
再见
Goodbye.
我还要开14个小时的车
Got 14 hours of driving ahead of me.
瞧吧 这不公平
See now, it don’t seem fair,
你一年去那边两三次
you going up there two, three times a year
但他一次都没来过
with him never coming down here.
恩尼斯 电力公♥司♥那边有个职位空缺
Ennis, they got an opening over at the power company.
薪水可能不错
Might be good pay.
我笨手笨脚的 很可能会被电死
Well, as clumsy as I am, I’d probably get electrocuted.
爸爸 教会下周末要去野餐
Daddy, the church picnic’s next weekend.
你下周末之前会钓完鱼回来吗
Will you be back from fishing by next weekend?
拜托了 爸爸 求你了
Please, Daddy? Please!
好吧 只要我不用唱歌♥就行
Well, all right, as long as I don’t have to sing.
谢谢 爸爸
Daddy. Thank you.
你是不是忘记什么了
You forgetting something?
你迟到了
You’re late.
看看我带了什么来
Look what I brought.
这边
This way.
你开起来了 我没帮忙
There you go! No hands!
你自己来 小子 慢慢开
It’s all yours, buddy! It’s all yours.
来吃吧 来吃吧
Come on, come on.
快点进来 艾文
Come on in, Alvin.
我已经给你打了好几个小时的电♥话♥了
I’ve been trying to call you for hours.
今晚是周六 我们仍然可以打扮一下
It’s Saturday night, you know, we could still smarten up
去教会活动上交际一番
and head on over to the church social.
跟那群信教的家伙交际
That fire and brimstone crowd?
我觉得会很不错
I think it’d be nice.
恩尼斯
Ennis.
我们的经济状况已经很差了
As far behind as we are on the bills,
不做避孕措施 会让我很紧张
it makes me nervous not to take no precaution.
如果你不想再给我生孩子
If you don’t want no more of my kids,
我很乐意不再碰你
I’ll be happy to leave you alone.
如果你能养得起 我也愿意继续生
I’d have them, if you’d support them.
两个未成年孩子小阿尔玛·德·玛尔
Custody of the two minor children,
和珍妮弗·德·玛尔的监护权判给原告
Alma Del Mar Jr. And Jennifer Del Mar, is awarded to plaintiff.
被告必须向原告支付孩子的抚养费
Defendant is ordered to pay child support to plaintiff
每个孩子每月各125美元
in the sum of $ 125 per month for each of the minor children
直到她们18岁为止
until they reach the age of 18 years.
准予德·玛尔夫妻离婚 1975年11月6日
Del Mar divorce granted, this sixth day of November, 1975.
进入怀俄明州
♪公路之王♪
♪King of the road!♪
进去吧
In you go.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here, huh?
我收到你离婚的消息了
I got your message about the divorce.
过来
Come here.
这位是杰克
Well, this here’s Jack.
杰克 这是我的两个女儿
Jack, these are my little girls.
小阿尔玛和珍妮
There’s Alma Jr. And Jenny.
你们好
Hi.
-打招呼啊 姑娘们 -你好
– Say hi, girls. – Hi.
我收到了你的明信片 知道你已经离了婚
I got your card that the divorce came through.
是啊
Yeah.
所以我来了
So here I am.
我在里弗顿问了十个人才打听到
I had to ask about 10 different people in Riverton
你搬到了什么地方
where you had moved to.
我以为这意味着你…
I guess, I thought that this means you…
不 杰克 我不知道该说什么
No, Jack, I don’t know what to say.
这周末轮到我带女儿 所以…
See, I got the girls this weekend and…
天呐 我…
Jeez, I…
我非常抱歉 你知道我有多抱歉
I’m sure as hell sorry. You know I am.
她们每个月只能来我这里一次
See, I only get them once a month,
上个月我还错过了
and I missed last month.
所以我…
So I just…
因为要赶拢牲畜
Because of the roundup.
所以…
So…
那好吧
Yeah, all right.
杰克
Jack.
那我们下个月再见
I’ll see you next month, then.
距埃尔帕索市65英里
距墨西哥边境华雷斯市68英里
先生
Si, senor?
上菜啦
Coming up.
火鸡来了 火鸡来了
Here we go. Here we are!
慢着 牛仔
Whoa there, Rodeo.
当家做主的人负责切火鸡
The stud duck do the carving around here.
说得对 LD
You bet, L.D.
我只是想给你省点麻烦
I was just saving you the trouble.
鲍比 如果你不吃饭的话
Bobby, if you don’t eat your dinner,
我就要把电视关掉了
I’m gonna have to turn off that television.
为什么 妈妈
Why, Mama?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!