Doing well, my brother?
我看见你在卷烟
I saw you rolling a joint.
我吗
Me?
你妈是个肥婊♥子♥
Your mother is a fat whore…
你个娘娘腔窝囊废
You pussy looking wimp.
你个狗♥杂♥种♥
You cocksucker.
别再招摇撞骗了蠢货
Stop fooling around shithead.
混♥蛋♥
Asshole!
你妈是个卖♥♥♥国♥♥贼♥
Your mother wears army boots.
把你该死的窗户关上 你们的食物闻起来恶心死了
Close your damn window I’m sick of smelling your food!
她要是再烦 我就让她吃屎
I’ll make her eat shit if she keeps nagging me.
要不我拉在她脸上吧
Do I lay into her, or what?
什么个肥婊♥子♥
What a fat whore…
贱♥人♥
Dirty bitch…
你想要
Are you going to…?
我受够了 你要帮我把工资要回来
I’ve had enough, you need to get my pay!
你知道那家伙 你帮我找的工作
You know the guy. You found the job for me.
我不是老板 我没法给你钱
I’m not the owner. I can’t give you money.
我要是能给就给你了
If it was up to me, I’d give it to you.
我是泰吉斯 你认识我吗
I am Tigest, you know me?
认出来了吗
Recognize me?
明天下午再来 可能老板会在
Come back after noon, maybe the boss will be here.
不 不能预付 这才月初呢
No. No advances. It’s early in the month.
你是非法的 我已经在够冒险了
You’re illegal, I’m already taking risks.
求你了 让我做什么都行
Please, I’ll do what you want.
这是老板娘的身份证
Here’s the boss lady’s I.D. card.
我为你偷的 你知道她很信任我
I stole it for you. You know how much she trusts me.
这不是坏事 是为了孩子
It’s not a bad thing, it’s for the kid
你知道如果他们发现了会怎样吗
You know what happens if they find out?
他们会把你和孩子一起驱逐出境
They’ll expel you with the kid.
天知道我们会是个什么下场
God knows what they’ll do to me.
我只是个看门的
I’m just a watchman.
他们一眨眼就会把我换掉
They’ll replace me in the blink of an eye.
-你连照片都不想看吗 -不想
– You don’t want to see a photo? – I don’t.
求你了 走吧
Please, just go.
我之前为一位女士工作
Before, I worked for a lady.
后来 我跑了
Then, I ran away.
所以她必须假装是我原来的老板
So she has to pretend she’s my old boss.
就说 不需要我了
And say I’m no longer needed.
她不想要你了
She doesn’t want you.
所以她把我转给了你
So she’ll transfer me to you.
你当我的赞助者
You’ll become my sponsor.
我的老板
My boss.
这是杰奎琳
This is Jacqueline.
我是谁
Who am I?
我可不是杰奎琳 我是达德
I’m not Jaqueline, I’m Daad.
我会假装是杰奎琳
I will pretend I’m Jacqueline.
你替我工作
You have to work for me?
但我不需要员工了
But I don’t need an employee.
天呐 我要跳楼了
Oh God, I’m jumping out the window.
我雇不起女仆
I can’t pay for a maid.
我没有500美元来雇她
I don’t have $500 to hire her.
你看这只蟑螂
You see this cockroach?
它都明白了
It already understood.
我要是问它 它都能把整个骗局说清楚
If I ask it, it will explain the whole scam.
和所有黎巴嫩人一样
As with all Lebanese…
放弃老家 搬去新家
To relinquish and transfer.
你住在哪里
Where do you live?
阿♥拉♥克斯
Arax.
公♥寓♥吗
Apartment?
卡其克派
Khachik Papikian.
哈鲁特先生 有打火机吗
Do you have a light, Mr. Harout?
谢谢
Thank you.
不好意思 你抽烟吗
Sorry, do you smoke?
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.
你为什么不想要这个女孩了
Why don’t you want this girl?
我孩子们在加拿大 上帝保佑他们
I have children in Canada, God bless them.
他们想给我请个菲佣
They want to send me a Filipina.
他们现在怎么样了
Are they better?
-名声变好了 -真是不一样了
– More prestigious. – They’re different.
那你呢 你也同意为这个男人工作吗
And you? Do you accept to work for this man?
我想尽可能的
I want to sponsor this Filipina.
帮到这个菲律宾姑娘
With everything.
我想帮忙
I want to help her.
她是埃塞俄比亚人
She’s Ethiopian.
我想让她服侍我的老婆
I want to give her to my wife.
你是干什么的
What is your occupation?
我有个电器行
I have an electronics store.
叫什么名字
What is it called?
哈鲁奇姆
Haroutchum…
电器
Electric.
这个女孩住在哪
The address where the girl will reside?
布哈莫的达乌哈
Dawra, Bourj Hamoud.
你的电♥话♥号♥码是
Your telephone number?
09…
456什么的
4, 5, 6… Something like that.
什么叫 什么的
Something like that?
这个男的是亚美尼亚的
This man is Armenian.
别信他的鬼话
You can’t take him literally.
快把你电♥话♥号♥码给我 09然后
Give me your right number, 09…?
-34 -34
– 3, 4… – 3, 4…
-56 -56
– 5, 6… – 5, 6…
然后是7吧
Then 7?
耍我们一通然后给我们喝咖啡
He screws us over, then offers us coffee?
真是谢谢他全家 不喝
No thanks, we don’t want your coffee.
他没报♥警♥就谢天谢地了
Thank God he didn’t call the cops.
让他报 随便报
Let him call police!
没错 我就是大♥麻♥之王
Yes, I’m the King of Hashish…
这是什么
What is it?
我有好看一点吗
Do I look different?
你去哪
Where are you going?
给我妈妈打个电♥话♥
To call my mother.
然后去艾哈德露天集市拿点东西
Then Souk El Ahad to pick up a few things.
别担心 赞恩会在这陪你
You’re not alone, Zain is here.
过会儿见
See you later.
拜呀 赞恩
Goodbye, Zain.
拜拜
Bye.
这个月我不能给你寄钱了
I can’t send any money this month.
因为我最近在学英语
I’m taking English classes.
我很抱歉 妈妈
I’m sorry, mother.
我老板的夫人对我很好
My boss lady is good to me.
我没脸向她开口要钱
I’m ashamed to ask her for money.
我爱你 妈妈
I love you, mom.
拉希尔
Rahil?
拉希尔
Rahil?
去马那哈吗
Manara?
去 上车吧
Yes, hop in.
昨天开始就没见到她
I haven’t seen her since yesterday.
我以为她生病了
I thought she was sick.
她去艾哈德集市 但是一直没回来
She was going to the souk but never came home.
可能她去找阿斯普罗了吧
Maybe she went to Aspro’s.
阿斯普罗 他是谁
Aspro? Who is Aspro?
他在集市上有个摊子
He has a stand at Souk Al Ahad.
上衣只要两千块
Pullovers for only 2000!
先生 请问阿斯普罗的摊位在哪
Sir, where is Aspro’s stand?
阿斯普罗的吗 往那走
Aspro? Over that way.
就是那个阿斯普罗吗
The real Aspro?
找拉希尔吗
Rahil?
你怎么知道拉希尔
How do you know Rahil?
-我是她的亲戚 -亲戚
– We’re related. – Related?
怎么个亲戚
Show me.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
前一篇文章冒牌老爸
下一篇文章无敌破坏王
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!