Zain, why are these vegetables rotten?
你又把阿萨德弄哭了吗
Did you upset Assaad?
赞恩 他没给你甘草和拉面吗
Zain, did he give you licorice and ramen?
天还没亮呢 别叫我
It’s not daybreak yet! Get off my case!
快起床吧懒东西
Get up, good-for-nothing!
这个果汁是最好的 别再喝别家的啦
This juice is best, forget the rest!
萨哈尔 跟我过来
Sahar, come here with me.
你的短裤上为什么有血
Why is there blood on your shorts?
血在哪
Blood where?
快点 趁没人看见
Hurry before someone sees us.
还记得你的朋友阿丽亚怎么了吗
Remember what happened to your friend Alia?
当她妈妈发现他们把她锁在家里时
When her mother found out they locked her up at home,
那只大猪过来抓她
then that big swine came to take her.
妈妈会不想要你的 她会把你扔在街上
Mom won’t want you. She’ll toss you in the street.
-她会把你给阿萨德 -但是阿萨德人很好
– She’ll give you to Assaad. – But Assaad is really nice.
他是个混♥蛋♥
He’s an asshole!
他给我甘草和拉面
He gives me licorice and ramen.
他给你吃下脚料
He’ll feed you scraps!
他们会把你给阿萨德 他们会不要你
They’ll give you to Assaad, they’ll get rid of you.
我们就再也见不到你了
We’ll never see you again.
他会把你跟老鼠放在一起
He’ll put you with the rats,
把你锁起来 把窗户遮住
lock you up, cover the windows…
永远不让你出去
Never let you outside.
他会每三天给你一点水和过期的拉面
He’ll give you a drop of water every 3 days with expired ramen.
你没看见他的耳朵吗 下水道里的一只老鼠咬了他
Didn’t you see his ear? A sewer rat bit him.
给 把它穿上
Here, put this on.
你好了吗
Are you finished?
好了
Yes.

Here.
我要用它做什么
What do I do with it?
把它像这样放在你的大腿间
Put it like this between your legs.
你的头发真好看 谁给你梳的
Your hair is so lovely! Who styled it?
给我看看
Show me.
哟 小老板 你活干完了吗
So chief, are you finished?
我得把更多罐头收起来
I have to put more cans away,
但是我妈妈需要萨哈尔
but my mother needs Sahar.
你们俩都留下来 我喜欢你妹妹在这
Stay, both of you. I enjoy having your sister here.
我晚点再把她带过来
I’ll bring her back later.
我会跟你妈妈说的
I’ll talk to your mother.
再见
Goodbye.
小心点 别把那些破布乱扔
Careful, don’t leave those rags just anywhere.
我教你把它们藏在哪
I’ll show you where to hide them.
-你明白吗 -明白
– You understand? – Yes.
不要把它们扔在垃圾里
Don’t toss them in the garbage.
比蜜甜的甜菜汁
Juice of beet, flavor so sweet!
比血红的红番茄
Tomato so red, use your head!
250块
It’s 250.
谢谢你 再见
Thank you, bye.

Here.
上帝保佑你
God bless you.
拿两个
Take two of them.
你想要什么
What do you want?
-就想给你看个东西 -走开
– Just to show you something. – Leave me alone.
就一小会
Just a little while!
去你的 你个猪头
Screw yourself, you pig.
别管他 赞恩
Leave him, Zain.
别惹我
Don’t piss me off!
为什么要去上学
Why sign up for school?
不可能的 别想了 继续跟着阿萨德工作吧
Out of the question. Forget it, just keep working for Assaad.
别把事情越搞越糟了
Why complicate things?
他就不能去学着认几个字吗
Couldn’t he go learn a few words?
去你妹妹身边 但别吵醒她
Go beside your sister, but don’t wake her.
让他去上学
Let him go to school.
他们为孩子提供食物和衣服
They give for food and clothing, for the children…
我们怎么跟阿萨德说
What do we tell Assaad?
我会跟他讲的
I’ll talk to him.
我会早上去学校
I’ll go to school in the morning,
下午帮他干活的
and work for him in the afternoon.
扎赫拉 瞧瞧人家邻居的儿子法里德
Look Farid, the neighbor’s son, Zahra.
从学校带着各种各样的东西回来
Returns from school with all kinds of things
他们给我们床垫 衣服
They give us mattresses, clothing…
安静
Be quiet!
至少他会在那里吃饭
At least he’ll eat there,
然后给他的妹妹带吃的回来
and bring back food for his sisters.
他们有酒店的剩菜 都是筵席上的大菜
They get hotel leftovers, fancy wedding food.
我们不如好好利用 你为什么这么顽固
Let’s take advantage! Why are you so stubborn?
我们周一看《求主垂怜》
Inch’Allah we’ll see Monday.
《求主垂怜》是2013年一部法国拍摄的剧情片 讲述了一位年轻的加拿大女医生到巴以边境当战地医生的故事
《求主垂怜》
Inch’Allah ?
你想让我对着这片面包发誓吗
You want me to swear on this bread?
我说了是的
I said yes.
如果阿萨德生气了把我们赶出去了呢
And if Assaad gets angry and kicks us out?
别担心 他不会的
Don’t worry, he won’t.
我们会在放学之后把赞恩送去 让他加班
We’ll send Zain after school, and he’ll take overtime.
我蛋蛋上的肥皂
Soap from my balls!
你干嘛撅着嘴
Why are you pouting?
放轻松
Take it easy.
带个气罐给街上的恩哈比
Bring a gas canister to Em Habib down the street.
巴伊亚夫人 我做完了
Madam Bahia, I’m done.
-这个多少钱 -13000
– How much is it? – 13000.
别碰我 混♥蛋♥
Don’t touch me, asshole!
这些母鸡哪来的
Where do these hens come from?
谁买♥♥的
Who brought them?
阿萨德 他在楼上
Assaad. He’s upstairs.
阿萨德在这吗
Assaad is here?
是的
Yes.
妈妈
Mom?
阿萨德和他爸爸在这干什么呢
What are Assaad and his father doing here?
别捣乱 你会看到的
Don’t make a scene. You’ll see.
-他们为什么在这 -冷静
– Why are they here? – Calm down.
他们在和你♥爸♥爸讨论租金的问题
They’re talking rent with your father.
我得砍掉我的胳膊
I’d cut off my left hand
然后他们给萨哈尔几只母鸡
and they give a few hens for Sahar.
等等 听我说
Wait, listen to me…
告诉那个贱♥人♥他在这不受欢迎
Tell that son of a bitch he’s not welcome here
-你不明白吗 -去告诉他 要不然我去
– You don’t understand? – Tell him or I will.
小声点
Lower your voice.
我对你的姐♥妹♥们♥发誓 我对上帝发誓
I swear by your sisters, I swear to God.
什么事都没有
There’s none of that going on.
那为什么萨哈尔化着妆呢
So why is Sahar wearing makeup?
她那是在模仿我为了好玩
She’s imitating me for fun.
他们一喝完果汁 我就把他们赶走
As soon as they finish their juice, I’m kicking them out.
听着 别这样
Listen, don’t.
去告诉他们这事行不通
Go tell him it won’t work.
你跟他们说 要不然我去
Tell him or I will.
我不想听
I don’t want to hear it.
你想让他把我们扔到大街上吗
You want him to throw us in the street?
一个字也别说
Not a word.
欢迎 亲爱的邻居
Welcome dear neighbors!
阿布·阿萨德 请自便
Abou Assaad, please help yourself.
谢谢
Thank you.
来一点 阿萨德
Have some, Assaad.
迪尔 带你妹妹去另一间房♥间
Dearie, take your sister into the other room.
把那丑陋的口红擦掉
Wipe off that ugly lipstick.
你穿着那条裙子像个巫婆
You look like a witch in that dress.
萨哈尔
Sahar…
萨哈尔
Sahar!
醒醒 我想带你去个地方
Wake up, I want to bring you somewhere.
-哪里 -我待会再告诉你 醒醒
– Where? – I’ll tell you later. Wake up.
在我回来时准备好
Be ready when I get back.
别告诉任何人
Don’t tell anyone.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
前一篇文章冒牌老爸
下一篇文章无敌破坏王
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!