I don’t know. We have to ask Ospro.
是阿斯普罗 不是奥斯普罗
Aspro, not Ospro.
阿斯普罗
Aspro.
你从哪来
Where are you from?
我吗 叙利亚来的
Me? Syria.
叙利亚的哪
Where in Syria?
阿勒颇
Alep.
这是你的弟弟吗 是的 弟弟
This is your brother? Yes, my brother.
我是说 这是我弟弟
I mean, this is my brother.
他叫什么
What’s his name?
诺瓦斯
Nawras.
我们两天没吃东西了
We haven’t eaten for 2 days.
他为什么这么黑
Why is he so black?
我妈在怀她的时候喝了好多咖啡
My mother drank a lot of coffee when she was pregnant.
一天喝一壶
A whole coffeepot each day.
你的证件在哪
Where is your card?
我在河边散步时丢了
I lost it walking near a river.
你在河边散步吗
You walked beside a river?
是的 我的东西都掉到河里去了
Yes, and my papers fell in the water.
我拿不回来
I couldn’t catch them.
你是怎么到这来的
How did you get here?
我们在叙利亚的家里 我觉得应该是
We were at home in Syria, and our neighbor…
我们的邻居告发的我们
He denounced us, I think.
我不确定
I’m not certain…
但我怀疑是他
But I suspect him.
大炮打中了我们的房♥子
A shell fell on our house.
然后我们就跟兰博一样四处为家
We started moving like Rambo.
兰博为史泰龙于1982年主演的动作片《第一滴血》的主角 是一名勇猛善战的退伍越战军人
兰博就是四处为家
Rambo, who keeps moving.
你四处为家
You started moving?
是的 就跟他在战壕里一样
Yes, like him, in the trenches.
那么你想要什么
So what do you want?
你给什么我要什么 牛奶 尿布♥什♥么的最好
Whatever you can give. Milk and diapers, mostly.
牛奶和尿布
Milk and diapers.
或许再来点拉面和醋味薯片更好
Maybe some ramen and some vinegar chips.
站起来
Stand up.
好一辆豪车 过来 把你的宝马开过来让我瞧瞧
What a Lamborghini! Come here, let me see that.
拉希尔还没回来吗
Rahil hasn’t come back?

No…
我是说 怎么了 拉希尔吗
I mean, yes! Rahil?
她前不久刚回来
She came back a while ago!
是嘛
For sure…
你拉的这什么玩意儿
What are you dragging behind you?
原♥子♥弹♥吗 还是火箭
A nuclear bomb, or a rocket?
新型储水罐
A brand new water tank.
这个新型储水罐值多少钱
How much for that “brand new” water tank?
-两万 -两万块呢
– 20000. – 20000?
亚西尔
Yasser!
别两万了 给他三万吧
Give the kid 30000 instead of 20.
约纳斯哟
Yonas…
怎么瘦成这样了
Why is Yonas so thin?
没吃东西吗
You’re not eating?
他看着不太健康
He looks sick.
天啊 你比狗还臭
My God you smell like dogs!
我跟拉希尔说过了
I already spoke to Rahil.
我跟她说了一户人家会接管约纳斯
I told her a family would take care of Yonas.
他们会照顾他 给他买♥♥衣服什么的
They’ll care for him, buy him clothing…
然后你可以拿到500块
And you can put $500 in your pockets.
不错吧
Sound good?
你怎么说
So?
听说你能帮人偷渡去土耳其
They say you help people travel to Turkey?
你想偷渡吗
You want to travel?
我想
I’d like to.
你想去哪
Where do you want to go?
去土耳其
Turkey.
我是说瑞典
I mean Sweden.
-瑞典土耳其 你想去哪都行 -哪个好一点
– Sweden, Turkey, wherever you like. – Which is nicer?
你随便挑 月球我也能给你搞上去
You choose, I can get you to the moon.
只要说服拉希尔交出孩子
Just convince Rahil about this boy.
明白吗 小伙子
Alright, kid?
给 老板
Here, boss.
拿着这个 跟拉希尔说阿斯普罗打过招呼了
Take this and tell Rahil that Aspro says hello.
清楚吗
Alright?
我会问她的
I’ll ask Rahil.
可别忘了
You do that.
约纳斯 给我个衣服夹子
Yonas, give me a clothespin.
这么做可以让手暖和点
Do like this to warm your hands.
我的小妹妹自己洗裤子 因为我们妈妈病了
My little sister washed her pants because our mother was sick.
她把处方跟衣服一起洗了吗
She washed the prescription with the clothing?
我给你一板
I’ll give you one card…
你补上少的三千块我再给你剩下的
You get the rest when you pay the missing 3000.
就一板啊 给我两板吧
One card? Give me two.
停下
No.
离远点
Stay back!
我看见你往这儿走了 我还没瞎
I see you moving forward. I’m not blind.
伙计们 能过来帮帮我吗
Guys, can you come help me?
想来一口曲马多吗
Gulps of Tramadol, are you into that?
一口一千块
One gulp for 1000.
帮我搬一下这个
Help me carry all this.
来帮帮我
Come help me!
我会给你个好价钱的 兄弟
I’ll give you a good price, brother.
快来 赶紧的
Come on, hurry!
伙计们 他有曲马多
Guys, he has Tramadol!
-我的曲马多按口算 -你能弄到伟哥什么的吗
– Tramadol by the gulp. – Can you get Viagra or Simo?
-你有嗨粉吗 -小可爱 真是曲马多吗
– Do you have Rivo? – Farawla, Tradamol?
-吸入的吗 -我卖♥♥的是口服的
Freebase? I’m in the juice business.
这是嗨粉 不过是饮用的
This is Rivo, but in juice form.
小鬼 你这卖♥♥的不是海水吗
Are you selling us sea water little man?
海水劲最大了
Nothing better than sea water!
我有口服的曲马多 要吗
I have Tramadol by the gulp. Interested?
一千块一剂
1000 for a swig.
过来 选一个你想去的国家
Go on, choose your dream country.
我们去瑞典吧 那儿更好
Let’s go to Sweden, it’s nicer.
跟梅苏那个傻子一起去
We’ll go with that fool Maysoun.
在瑞典
In Sweden,
不会有人来烦你
nobody ever bothers you.
从阳台上撒尿也没人管
You can even piss from the balcony, and nobody says a thing!
把你欠的钱还了 畜生
Pay what you owe him, bitch!
带着你的小萝卜头滚蛋
Take your doll and get out!
马上就走 夯货
I’m going, asshole!
去把你的屁♥股♥剁吧剁吧吃了吧
Go heat up your ass, when it’s well-cooked, eat it!
别碰小孩 王八蛋
Don’t touch the kid, shithead.

Get out!
走开
Bugger off!

Get out!
再砸门要烂了 你干什么
You’ll break the door! What are you doing?
哪个龟孙子换了锁还把我东西都扔出来了
Who’s the son of a whore that changed the lock and threw my things out?
你东西不在这儿吗 你谁啊
Your things are right there. Who are you?
里面还有
I have things inside.
你的东西在房♥主那
Your things are at the owners.
房♥主那猪脑子在哪
Where is this stupid owner?
叫你那烂货朋友来
Go find your slutty friend.
不然我就叫房♥主了
Or else I’ll call the owner.
好啊 顺便替我亲他一下
Give him a big kiss for me!
那贱♥人♥是你什么人
How do you know that slut?
我是她弟弟
I’m her brother.
哪个下水道钻出来的弟弟
What shithole did you come from?
你再不走小心我不客气
Bug off before I go crazy!
我要报♥警♥了
I’m calling the cops!
等着瞧
You’ll see!
我要是不砸门 傻♥逼♥房♥主出来吗
If I don’t break the door, where is that dumb owner?

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
前一篇文章冒牌老爸
下一篇文章无敌破坏王
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!