够了 她快被你问崩溃了
That’s enough, you’re besieging her with questions.
我一辈子都过得像个孙子 你还质疑我
I’ve been a slave all my life and you dare question me?
你居然挑我的刺 你过过我的日子吗
How dare you judge me? Have you walked in my shoes?
你吃过我吃的苦吗
Have you lived what I’ve lived?
没有 你根本不需要受那些苦
No, never, you’ll never have to go through it!
你连做梦都想象不到
Not even in your worst nightmares.
如果你是我 你没准早就上吊了
In my place, you would have hung yourself!
想想 家里什么都没有
Imagine feeding your kids sugar water,
孩子只能喝糖水
because you have nothing else.
要是杀人放火能让孩子们活下去 我早就干了
I’d commit 100 crimes to keep my children alive!
他们都是我的孩子
They’re my children.
轮不到别人指责我
Nobody has a right to judge me. I am my own judge.
那是我的身上掉下来的肉
The flesh of my flesh!
听到了吗
Do you hear me?
叙利亚人 侯赛因
The Syrian, Hussein…
埃及人 穆♥罕♥默♥德♥
The Egyptian, Mohammad…
能听我们说句话吗
Could we have your attention?
我们跟牧师一起来的 来了解你们
We’re here with the priest, to get to know you.
陪你们呆一阵
To have some good times with you.
帮你们振作起来
To help pick up your spirits.
大家唱歌♥吧
Let’s sing a song.
赞恩·哈吉 带着你的东西去办公室报到
Zain Al Hajj, get your things and report to the office.
赞恩
Zain?
赞恩
Zain?
赞恩
Zain!
你怎么在这里
What are you doing here?
约纳斯呢
Zain, where is Yonas?
赞恩
Zain!
赞恩 约纳斯呢
Zain, where is Yonas ?
赞恩
Zain!
我儿子呢
Where is my son?
约纳斯在哪
Where is Yonas? Where?
你把他给谁了
Who did you leave him with?
我儿子一个人
My son is alone!
他的眼睛
His eye…
这边的
on this side,
是蓝色的
is blue, blue, blue.
他两只眼睛都是蓝色的
Both his eyes are blue ?
不 有一只是棕色的
No. One eye is brown.
另一只是蓝色的
And one is blue.
你住在自♥由♥之地
You are live on Freedom Forever.
麻烦把电视音量调低点
Please lower the volume on your television set.
我看你的节目很久了
I’ve watched your show for a while now…
我知道你总是关注社会问题
I know you always tackle social problems…
你怎么样
How are you?
生病了吗 感冒了吗
Are you sick? Did you catch cold?
恭喜啊 亲戚已经不再吊唁了吗
Congratulations, your mourning is over?
不用披麻戴孝了吗
No longer wearing black?
我给你带了点糖
I brought you candy to munch on.
吃吧 赞恩
Eat them, Zain.
你怎么这么恨我
Why do you hate me so much?
我也没有办法 我什么都做不了
I’m powerless. I couldn’t do anything.
她是我闺女 我也心疼
She was my daughter, it’s my pain.
你来干什么
Why are you here?
上帝带走一样东西
When God takes something,
就会用另一样补偿你
He offers something in return.
他用什么补偿你了
What did he offer you?
我怀孕了
I’m pregnant.
你会再有个弟弟或者妹妹
You’ll have a brother or sister.
真恶心
I feel sick.
我希望是个闺女 我们会叫她扎哈尔
I hope it’s a girl. We’ll name her Zahar.
听听你说的是人话吗
Your words pierce my heart.
等你出来 她已经能走会跑了
When you get out, she’ll be walking, and playing…
我不想再见你了
I no longer want to see you.
你没有心
You’re heartless.
放开 我要走
Leave me alone, I want to leave.
我爸死了之后 我就没笑过了
Since my father died I haven’t smiled…
这份关于儿童不公的报告
This report on injustices against children
深深地触动了我们的观众
has deeply touched our audience.
如果您有什么意见或建议
If you’d like to comment on what you’ve just watched…
请拨♥打♥09658856
09658856.
赞恩 你旁边有大人吗
Is there an adult next to you, Zain ?
有个警♥察♥
An officer.
警♥察♥
An officer?
赞恩 你从哪里打的电♥话♥
Where are you calling from, Zain?
监狱
From prison.
我听到赞恩的声音了
I hear Zain’s voice.
监狱
From prison?
哪个监狱
Which prison?
是他
It’s him!
鲁米耶未成年监狱
Roumieh Prison for Minors.
赞恩 你为什么打电♥话♥ 我能做什么
Zain, why are you calling? What can I do for you?
我想说我父母对我的不好
I want to make a complaint against my parents.
嗨 兄弟们
Hey boys!
赞恩上电视了
Zain is on television!
赞恩 这里在直播 你想说什么
Zain, you’re on live. What would you like to say?
我希望大人们能听我说
I’d want adults to listen to me.
我希望养不起孩子的大人不要生孩子
I want adults who can’t raise kids not to have any.
关于童年 我日后能记住的只有
What will I remember?
暴♥力♥ 辱骂 殴打
Violence, insults or beatings,
链子 水管 皮带打在身上的感觉
hit with chains, pipes, or a belt?
他们说过最好听的话是 兔崽子滚出去
The kindest words I heard were “get out son of a whore!”
让开 废物
“Bug off, piece of garbage!”
生活根本就全是虱子
Life is a pile of shit.
破鞋都比它华美
Not worth more than my shoe.
我活在地狱里
I live in hell here.
不过是生活里煎熬的一块烂肉
I burn like rotting meat.
你怎么样
How are you?
生活是个千人骑万人乘的泼货
Life is a bitch.
我以为我们会成为好人
I thought we’d become good people,
被人爱戴
loved by all.
可上帝根本不希望我们能被人爱
But God doesn’t want that for us.
他希望我们是别人家的脏抹布
He’d rather we be washrags for others.
你现在怀着的孩子也会变成我这样
The child you’re carrying will be like I am.
赞恩 你希望你父母怎么做
Zain, what do you want from you parents?
我希望他们不要再生了
I want them to stop having kids.
大点声
Louder.
我希望他们不要再生了
I want them to stop having kids.
你希望他们不要再生了
You want them to stop having kids.
是的
Yes.
我觉得他们不会再生了
I don’t think they’ll have more kids.
她肚子里那个呢
And the one in her tummy?
还会生出来对吧
It will be born, no?
我们发现了一个仓库 里面有十五人
We’ve discovered a depot where 15 people were sequestered…
站在线上
Toes on the line.
往右一点
A little to the right.
不不 往左
No, the left.
我说的是你的右边
I mean your right.
可这边是我的右边
But this is my right.
这边是我的左边
And this is my left.
下巴抬高
Lift your chin.
往前看
Look straight ahead.
笑一笑
Smile.
笑一笑 赞恩
Smile, Zain.
这是拍护照 不是拍遗照
It’s a passport photo, not a death certificate!

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
前一篇文章冒牌老爸
下一篇文章无敌破坏王
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!