Home 冒险电影 美国队长

美国队长

0
美国队长

You want to live.
你是在威胁我 上校
You’re trying to intimidate me, Colonel.
我给你带了晚餐
I bought you dinner.
由于他所提供的宝贵信息
“Given the valuable information he has provided
以及作为他大力合作的交换条件
“And in exchange for his full cooperation,
佐拉博士将被送返瑞士
“Dr. Zola is being remanded to Switzerland”?
今早我把消息发去了华盛顿
I sent that message to Washington this morning,
当然是被加密了
of course it was encoded.
你们的人还没解开吧
You guys haven’t broken those codes, have you?
不然可就尴尬了
That would be awkward.
施密特不会相信的
Schmidt will know this is a lie.
不管怎样他都会杀了你 博士
He’s going to kill you anyway, Doc.
你成了累赘
You’re a liability.
你知道最多他的秘密
You know more about Schmidt than anyone.
而且…
And
最后一个被你害死的人
the last guy you cost us
是罗杰斯队长最好的朋友
was Captain Rogers’ closest friend,
所以我可不敢说你会受到多好的保护
so I wouldn’t count on the very best of protection.
保自己
It’s you
还是施密特
or Schmidt.
你只有这两条路
It’s just the hand you’ve been dealt.
施密特坚信他是在追随众神的脚步
Schmidt believes he walks in the footsteps of the gods.
只有得到整个世界他才会满足
Only the world itself will satisfy him.
你也知道他疯了吧
You do realize that’s nuts, don’t you?
怎么
What?
疯不疯狂已经不重要了
The sanity of the plan is of no consequence.
-为什么 -因为他做得到
– And why is that? – Because he can do it!
他的目标是什么
What’s his target?
他的目标
His target
是全世界
is everywhere.
明天
Tomorrow,
九头蛇将会称霸世界
Hydra will stand master of the world,
借瓦尔基里之翼获得胜利
borne to victory on the wings of the Valkyrie.
敌人的武器对我们都不堪一击
Our enemies’ weapons will be powerless against us.
若是一架飞机被击落
If they shoot down one plane,
还有数百架飞机会予以猛烈回击
hundreds more will rain fire upon them!
砍掉一颗头
If they cut off one head,
会再长出两个
two more shall take its place.
九头蛇万岁
Hail Hydra.
九头蛇万岁
Hail Hydra.
九头蛇万岁
Hail Hydra.
九头蛇万岁
Hail Hydra.
九头蛇万岁
Hail Hydra.
九头蛇万岁
Hail Hydra.
九头蛇万岁
Hail Hydra.
九头蛇万岁
Hail Hydra.
伦敦地区依然在施行宵禁
Blackout is still in effect throughout the London area.
请等待警报解除
Please wait for the all-clear.
请注意
Your attention, please.
所有市民请待在家里 等待进一步通知
All citizens shall remain indoors until further notice.
伦敦地区依然在施行宵禁
Blackout is still in effect throughout the London area.
厄斯金博士说过
Dr. Erskine said that
血清不光会影响肌肉
the serum wouldn’t just affect my muscles,
也会影响细胞
it would affect my cells.
产生一个再生和愈合的保护系统
Create a protective system of regeneration and healing.
也就是说
Which means
我不会醉
I can’t get drunk.
你知道吗
Did you know that?
你的新陈代谢速率是常人的四倍
Your metabolism burns four times faster than the average person.
博士觉得那可能是副作用之一
He thought it could be one of the side effects.
那不是你的错
It wasn’t your fault.
你看报告了吗
Did you read the report?
看了
Yes.
那你该知道是我害死了他
Then you know that’s not true.
你尽力了
You did everything you could.
你相信你朋友吗
Did you believe in your friend?
你尊重他吗
Did you respect him?
那就别再自责
Then stop blaming yourself.
尊重巴恩斯自己的选择
Allow Barnes the dignity of his choice.
他肯定认为值得为你赴汤蹈火
He damn well must have thought you were worth it.
我要抓到施密特
I’m going after Schmidt.
只要九头蛇没被杀绝或逮捕 我就不会罢休
I’m not gonna stop until all of Hydra is dead or captured.
你不是一个人
You won’t be alone.
约翰·施密特该被扔进疯人院
Johann Schmidt belongs in a bughouse.
他觉得自己是神
He thinks he’s a god,
还要炸掉半个世界 以证明这一点
and he’s willing to blow up half the world to prove it,
就从美国开始
starting with the USA.
施密特使用的力量超出我们的能力
Schmidt’s working with powers beyond our capabilities.
只要他穿过大西洋
He gets across the Atlantic,
就能在一小时内夷平整个东海岸
he will wipe out the entire Eastern Seaboard in an hour.
我们有多少时间
How much time we got?
据那位新朋友的说法 不到24小时
According to my new best friend, under 24 hours.
他现在人在哪
Where is he now?
九头蛇最后的基地
Hydra’s last base is here.
在阿尔卑斯山脉
In the Alps,
地表下五百英尺
500 feet below the surface.
那我们该怎么做
So what are we supposed to do?
又不能直接敲门进去
I mean, it’s not like we can just knock on the front door.
怎么不能
Why not?
我们就这么做
That’s exactly what we’re going to do.
自大也许不是美国人的独有特征
Arrogance may not be a uniquely American trait,
但不得不说你诠释的比别人都出色
but I must say, you do it better than anyone.
然而即便是你
But there are limits
也有做不到的事 队长
to what even you can do, Captain.
还是厄斯金的说法有所不同
Or did Erskine tell you otherwise?
他跟我说你疯了
He told me you were insane.
他嫉妒我天赋异禀
He resented my genius
还企图剥夺本就属于我的东西
and tried to deny me what was rightfully mine.
可他却给了你一切
But he gave you everything.
那么
So,
你有什么特别之处吗
what made you so special?
没有
Nothing.
我就是个布鲁克林的小子
I’m just a kid from Brooklyn.
我可以和你耗一整天
I can do this all day.
你当然可以 当然了
Of course you can, of course.
但可惜的是我有点忙
But, unfortunately, I am on a tight schedule.
我也是
So am I.
罗杰斯
Rogers!
这个你用得着
You might need this!
谢了
Thanks!
我们进去了 立即进攻
We’re in! Assault team, go!
行动
Move out!
保持距离
Keep your spacing!
砍掉一颗头 会再长出两…
Cut off one head, two more shall…
那就把这两个也砍掉
Let’s go find two more!
停火
Cease fire.
你迟到了
You’re late.
你不是要去…
Weren’t you about to…
哦对
Right.
目标 纽约市
上来
Get in!
稳住
Keep it steady!
等等
Wait!
去抓到他
Go get him.
我可不会吻你
I’m not kissing you!
芝加哥
纽约市
你就是怎么都不放弃是吧
You don’t give up, do you?
没错
Nope!
你本可以拥有神的力量
You could have the power of the gods!
却在胸口挂面国旗
Yet you wear a flag on your chest
就以为在打国家之战了吗
and think you fight a battle of nations!