Home 冒险电影 美国队长

美国队长

0
美国队长

但更重要的是
But more important,
使用的人
the man.
血清能增强人的各个方面 所以
The serum amplifies everything that is inside, so
好的变得更好
good becomes great.
坏的则变得更坏
Bad becomes worse.
所以我选择了你
This is why you were chosen.
因为力量与生俱来的强者
Because a strong man who has known power all his life
可能会失去对力量的敬畏
may lose respect for that power,
但弱者
but a weak man
才懂得力量的价值
knows the value of strength.
并且有
And knows
同情心
compassion.
谢谢…吧
Thanks. I think.
拿来
Give this.
不管明天发生什么 答应我一件事
Whatever happens tomorrow, you must promise me one thing.
永远保持真我
That you will stay who you are.
不是一个好兵
Not a perfect soldier,
而是
but
一个好人
a good man.
敬小个子们
To the little guys.
慢着 我这是干什么
No, no. Wait, wait. What I am doing?
不行 你明天要做手术
No, you have procedure tomorrow.
不能喝酒
No fluids.
好吧 那我们之后再喝
All right. We’ll drink it after.
不 我明天又不用做手术
No, I don’t have procedure tomorrow.
我不用等 我现在就喝
Drink it after? I drink it now.
你有什么特别需要吗
Is there something in particular you need?
我听说你找到他了
I understand you found him.
你自己看吧
See for yourself.
你不赞成吗
You disapprove.
我只是不明白你为什么要在意他
I just don’t see why you need concern yourself.
他不可能成功
I can’t imagine he will succeed.
再次成功
Again.
血清是同盟国最后的防线
His serum is the Allies’ only defense
能抗衡我们如今掌握的力量
against this power we now possess.
若是我们将其摧毁 就能确保胜利
If we take it away from them, then our victory is assured.
那要我下令吗
Shall I give the order?
我已经下令了
It has been given.
很好
Good.
佐拉博士
Dr. Zola!
你觉得怎样
What do you think?
真是杰作
A masterpiece.
这个街区我很熟悉
I know this neighborhood.
我在那条巷子里被打过
I got beat up in that alley.
还有那个停车场
And that parking lot.
还有那个餐厅后面
And behind that diner.
你是不赞同逃跑吗
Did you have something against running away?
你要是跑了一次 就会一直跑下去
You start running, they’ll never let you stop.
而你要是站起来反击
You stand up, you push back.
总有一天会有机会的吧
They can’t say no forever, right?
这我略有体会
I know a little of what that’s like,
总是被拒绝的感觉
to have every door shut in your face.
我不能理解你为什么要参军
I guess I just don’t know why you’d want to join the Army
你是位漂亮的姑娘
if you were a beautiful dame.
我是说漂亮的女人
Or a beautiful… A woman.
是特工 不是姑娘
An agent. Not a dame.
你是很漂亮 但是
You are beautiful, but…
你完全不知道该怎么跟女人搭讪 是吧
You have no idea how to talk to a woman, do you?
这大概是我和女人的最长一次对话了
I think this is the longest conversation I’ve had with one.
她们不怎么愿意
Women aren’t exactly lining up
和一个比她们矮一头的男人跳舞
to dance with a guy they might step on.
你肯定跳过舞吧
You must have danced.
我一直不敢邀女人跳舞
Well, asking a woman to dance always seemed so terrifying.
而这几年来
And the past few years, it just
这事似乎也没那么重要了
didn’t seem to matter that much.
我就想不如等等
I figured I’d wait.
等什么
For what?
合适的舞伴
The right partner.
这边走
This way.
我们来这儿干什么
What are we doing here?
跟我来
Follow me.
布鲁克林古董店
今早的天气很棒吧
Wonderful weather this morning, isn’t it?
是啊 但我总带着伞
Yes, but I always carry an umbrella.
早上好
Good morning.
拜托 别拍
Please, not now.
准备好了吗
Are you ready?
很好
Good.
脱掉衬衣和领带 摘掉帽子
Take off your shirt, your tie, and your hat.
布兰德参议员 很高兴你能来
Senator Brandt, glad you could make it.
我到底来这儿干什么来了
Why exactly am I in Brooklyn?
我们需要使用城市电网
We needed access to the city’s power grid.
当然 如果你肯把我申请的发电机批下来
Of course, if you’d given me the generators I requisitioned…
很多人都在申请经费 上校
A lot of people are asking for funds, Colonel.
这位是克雷…
This is Clem…
弗莱德·克雷姆森 国♥务♥院♥的
Fred Clemson, State Department.
如果你们的项目获得成功
If this project of yours comes through,
我们希望它不仅仅成为轰动新闻
we’d like to see it used for something other than headlines.
老天爷
Jesus.
给那孩子吃点东西吧
Somebody get that kid a sandwich.
舒服吗
Comfortable?
有点大
It’s a little big.
那酒有没有给我留
You save me any of that schnapps?
没留多少
Not as much as I should have.
不好意思 下次吧
Sorry. Next time.
斯塔克先生
Mr. Stark,
电力水平如何
how are your levels?
-100% -很好
– Levels at 100%. – Good.
我们可能会用掉布鲁克林一半电力
We may dim half the lights in Brooklyn,
但我们准备好了
but we are ready
不能更好了
as we’ll ever be.
卡特特工
Agent Carter?
你去控制室里会不会更好点
Don’t you think you would be more comfortable in the booth?
-好的 抱歉 -好
– Yes, of course. Sorry. – Good.
能听到吗 这开了吗
Do you hear me? Is this on?
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
今天我们不是进一步走向灭绝
today we take not another step towards annihilation,
而是在和平之路上迈出了第一步
but the first step on the path to peace.
首先是一系列微创注射
We begin with a series of microinjections
将血清注入肌肉群
into the subject’s major muscle groups.
血清注入后会立刻引发细胞改变
The serum infusion will cause immediate cellular change.
之后会刺♥激♥生长
And then, to stimulate growth,
接着实验对象会接受
the subject will be saturated
生命射线辐射
with Vita-Rays.
感觉还行
That wasn’t so bad.
那只是盘尼西林
That was penicillin.
注射血清
Serum infusion
倒计时五秒
beginning in five,

four,

three,

two,

one.
开始吧 斯塔克先生
Now, Mr. Stark.
史蒂文
Steven?
能听到我说话吗
Can you hear me?
现在想去厕所是不是有点晚了
It’s probably too late to go to the bathroom, right?
继续
We will proceed.
10%
That’s 10%.
20%
Twenty percent.
30%
Thirty.
40%