Home 冒险电影 美国队长

美国队长

0
美国队长

好在我已经搞定了
Good thing I took care of that.
巴基
Hey, Bucky!
你怎么和她说我的
What’d you tell her about me?
都是好话
Only the good stuff.
欢迎来到现代奇观展馆
Welcome to the Modern Marvels Pavilion
以及明日世界
and the World of Tomorrow.
更强大的世界
A greater world.
更美丽的世界
A better world.
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
开始了
It’s starting!
女士们先生们 有请霍华德·斯塔克先生
Ladies and gentlemen, Mr. Howard Stark!
我爱你 霍华德
I love you, Howard!
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
要是我告诉你 就在短短几年后
what if I told you that in just a few short years,
你的汽车就再也不用碰到地面呢
your automobile won’t even have to touch the ground at all?
是的
Yes.
谢谢 曼蒂
Thanks, Mandy.
凭借斯塔克的反重力科技
With Stark Gravitic Reversion Technology
这将成为可能
you’ll be able to do just that.
我的神啊
Holy cow.
我说了还要再过几年 是吧
I did say a few years, didn’t I?
美国♥军♥队需要你 马上参军
史蒂夫 我们请这俩姑娘去…
Hey, Steve, what do you say we treat these girls…
美国三军招募处
走吧 大兵
Come on, soldier.
走吧 你不来还叫什么双人约会
Come on. You’re kind of missing the point of a double date.
我们带她们去跳舞
We’re taking the girls dancing.
你去吧 我一会儿来找你们
You go ahead. I’ll catch up with you.
你真要再试一次吗
You’re really going to do this again?
反正这是嘉年华 我碰碰运气
Well, it’s a fair. I’m gonna try my luck.
这次又是哪 俄亥俄州吗
As who, Steve from Ohio?
他们会发现的 要是他们收了你就更糟
They’ll catch you. Or worse, they’ll actually take you.
我知道你觉得我不行
Look, I know you don’t think I can do this.
这可不是后巷里打架 史蒂夫 这是打仗
This isn’t a back alley, Steve. It’s war.
-我知道这是打仗 -你为什么非要去参战
– I know it’s a war. – Why are you so keen to fight?
还有很多重要工作呢
There are so many important jobs.
-你觉得我该干什么 开着小红车去收废铁吗 -对
– What do you want me to do? Collect scrap metal in my little red wagon? – Yes.
-有何不可 -我不想去工厂 巴基
– Why not? – I’m not gonna sit in a factory, Bucky.
巴基 拜托了
Bucky, come on.
大家都在战场上拼命
There are men laying down their lives.
我不能躲在后方
I got no right to do any less than them.
你就是不明白
That’s what you don’t understand.
我不是为了自己
This isn’t about me.
是啊
Right.
你不是想证明自己
‘Cause you got nothing to prove.
中士 我们还去跳舞吗
Hey, Sarge! Are we going dancing?
当然了
Yes, we are.
别干傻事 等我回来
Don’t do anything stupid until I get back.
我怎么会
How can I?
你把傻气都带走了
You’re taking all the stupid with you.
臭小子
You’re a punk.
混球
Jerk.
小心点
Be careful.
等我到了再取得胜利
Don’t win the war till I get there!
来吧 姑娘们 我们去跳舞
Come on, girls. They’re playing our song.
在这儿等着
Wait here.
有问题吗
Is there a problem?
在这儿等着就是
Just wait here.
伪造征兵资料是违法的
谢谢
Thank you.
这么说
So,
你想去国外
you want to go overseas.
杀纳粹吗
Kill some Nazis.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我是亚伯罕·厄斯金博士
Dr. Abraham Erskine.
我代表战略科学军团
I represent the Strategic Scientific Reserve.
史蒂夫·罗杰斯
Steve Rogers.
你是哪里人
Where are you from?
皇后区
Queens.
73街和乌托邦大道
73rd Street and Utopia Parkway.
在那之前 是德国人
Before that, Germany.
-这让你不安吗 -没有
– This troubles you? – No.
你又是哪里人 罗杰斯先生
Where are you from, Mr. Rogers?
是纽黑文市
Is it New Haven?
还是帕拉默斯
Or Paramus?
五份文件上写了五个不同城市…
Five exams in five different cities.
文件可能拿错了
That might not be the right file.
我感兴趣的不是文件
No, it’s not the exams I’m interested in.
而是你尝试了五次
It’s the five tries.
但你还没回答我的问题
But you didn’t answer my question.
你想去杀纳粹吗
Do you want to kill Nazis?
这是测试吗
Is this a test?
是的
Yes.
我不想杀任何人
I don’t want to kill anyone.
但我不喜欢恶霸
I don’t like bullies.
不管是哪里来的
I don’t care where they’re from.
已经有很多大个子参战了
Well, there are already so many big men fighting this war.
或许现在正需要个小个子
Maybe what we need now is a little guy.
我可以给你一个机会
I can offer you a chance.
只是一个机会
Only a chance.
-我接受 -很好
– I’ll take it. – Good.
那么小个子是从哪来
So where is the little guy from?
说实话
Actually?
布鲁克林
Brooklyn.
恭喜你
Congratulations,
士兵
soldier.
合格
准备好了吗 佐拉博士
Are you ready, Dr. Zola?
我的仪器需要非常精确的校准
My machine requires the most delicate calibration.
请原谅 我必须万分小心
Forgive me if I seem overcautious.
你确定你的设备
Are you certain that those conductors of yours
能承受得住能量涌
can withstand the energy surge
直到完成转移吗
long enough for transference?
就这件古物来说
With this artifact
我什么都不能确定
I am certain of nothing.
我担心它完全不会有效
I fear it may not work at all.
20%
Twenty percent.
40%
Forty.
60%
Sixty.
稳定在70%
Stabilizing at 70%.
我花了这么多功夫
I have not come all this way
可不是为了安全 博士
for safety, Doctor.
那是什么
What was that?
我要恭喜你 阿尼姆
I must congratulate you, Arnim.
你的设计没有让我失望
Your designs do not disappoint.
虽然还需要稍稍加固
Though they may require some slight reinforcement.
转换过程稳定
The exchange is stable.
太神奇了
Amazing!
我们所收集到的能量
The energy we have just collected
能为我的设计供能
could power my designs.
我所有的设计
All my designs.
这将改变这场战争
This will change the war.
佐拉博士
Dr. Zola,
这将改变整个世界
this will change the world.
准备 演练开始
Ready, exercise!
新兵们 立正
Recruits, attention!
先生们 我是卡特特工
Gentlemen, I am Agent Carter.
我负责监督本部门的所有事务
I supervise all operations for this division.
你的口音怎么回事 维多利亚女王
What’s with the accent, Queen Victoria?
我还以为我是为美军效力
I thought I was signing up for the U.S. Army.
你叫什么名字 士兵
What’s your name, soldier?
吉尔默·霍奇 女王陛下
Gilmore Hodge, Your Majesty.