在你左边
On your left.
在你左边
On your left.
左边 我知道了
Uh-huh, on my left. Got it.
别说了 你别说了
Don’t say it! Don’t you say it!
在你左边
On your left!
怎么还说
Come on!
需要叫医生吗
Need a medic?
我需要换肺了
I need a new set of lungs.
你刚刚半小时跑了13英里
Dude, you just ran like thirteen miles in thirty minutes.
看来我是起晚了
I guess I got a late start.
是吗
Oh, really?
你真不害臊
You should be ashamed of yourself.
再跑一圈去吧
You should take another lap.
你已经跑完了吗
Did you just take it?
你是又跑了一圈吧
I assumed you just took it.
你是哪个部队的
What unit are you with?
58师 空降救援部队
Fifty-eighth, Para-rescue.
但我现在在退伍军人服务处工作 山姆·威尔逊
But now I’m working down at the V.A. Sam Wilson.
史蒂夫·罗杰斯
Steve Rogers.
我猜得出来
I kind of put that together.
解冻之后回家一看
Must have freaked you out,
是不是把你吓坏了
coming home after the whole defrosting thing.
是得慢慢习惯
It takes some getting used to.
很高兴认识你 山姆
It’s good to meet you, Sam.
是床的问题 对吧
It’s your bed, right?
什么
What’s that?
你的床 太软了
Your bed, it’s too soft.
我服役时 就躺在地上睡觉
When I was over there I sleep on the ground
拿石头当枕头 像原始人一样
and used rock for pillows, like a caveman.
现在我回家了 躺在床上 就像…
Now I’m home, lying in my bed, and it’s like…
躺在棉花糖上
Lying on a marshmallow.
感觉自己快沉到地上去了
I feel like I’m gonna sink right to the floor.
多久
How long?
两次派驻
Two tours.
你肯定很怀念以前的生活
You must miss the good old days, huh?
其实现在还好
Well, things aren’t so bad.
吃的强多了 以前只会煮
Food’s a lot better, we used to boil everything.
小儿麻痹能治愈了 互联网 真厉害
No polio is good. Internet, so helpful.
我在网上看了好多东西 想跟上时代
I’ve been reading that a lot trying to catch up.
马文·盖伊 1972年《黑手煞星》的原声碟
Marvin Gaye, 1972, “Trouble Man” soundtrack.
你错过的事 这专辑里面都有
Everything you’ve missed jammed into one album.
那我加到清单里
I’ll put it on the list.
我爱露西(电视剧)
登月
柏林墙(建立和拆毁)
乔布斯(苹果)
迪斯科
泰国菜
星球大战/星际迷航
涅槃(乐队)
洛奇(洛奇2)
黑手煞星(原声带)
有任务 立即动身 路边见
山姆 我有任务了 谢谢你跟我一起跑步
Alright, Sam, duty calls. Thanks for the run.
如果你那也叫跑步的话
If that’s what you wanna call running.
非这么损我吗
Oh, that’s how it is?
-就这样 -好吧
– Oh, that’s how it is. – Okay.
你哪天想去退伍军人服务处
Any time you wanna stop by the V.A,
让前台的姑娘对我刮目相看
make me look awesome in front of the girl at the front desk,
提前通知我一声
just let me know.
记下了
I’ll keep it in mind.

Okay.
小伙子们
Hey, fellas.
谁知道怎么去史密森尼博物馆
Either one of you know where the Smithsonian is?
我要去接一块化石
I’m here to pick up a fossil.
真好笑
It’s hilarious.
你好
How you doing?
不是哪儿都能跑去的
You can’t run everywhere.
是啊
No, you can’t.
印度洋
目标是一个移♥动♥卫星发射平台
The target is a mobile satellite launch platform:
雷姆利亚星号♥
The Lemurian Star.
93分钟前 海盗登船时
It was sending up their last payload
他们正在发射最后一颗卫星
when pirates took them, ninety-three minutes ago.
情况紧急
占领状态
对方有什么要求
Any demands?
15亿
A billion and a half.
怎么要这么多
Why so steep?
因为是神盾局的船
Because it S.H.I.E.L.D’s.
所以不是偏离航向 是非法入侵
So it’s not off course, it’s trespass.
他们肯定有理由
I’m sure they have a good reason.
我有点厌倦了总给弗瑞擦屁♥股♥
You know, I’m getting a little tired of being Fury’s janitor.
放松 没那么复杂
Relax, it’s not that complicated.
有多少海盗
How many pirates?
25个
Twenty-five,
顶级雇佣兵 由乔治·巴托克带领
top mercs, led by this guy. Georges Batroc.
前对外安全总局行动部的
Ex-DGSE, Action Division.
国际刑♥警♥”红色通缉令”头号♥通缉犯
He’s at the top of Interpol’s “red notice”.
被法国遣散前
Before the French demobilized him,
他执行过36次击杀任务
he had thirty-six kill missions.
他就擅长大开杀戒
This guy’s got a rep for maximum casualties.
人♥质♥呢
Hostages?
大都是技术人员
Mostly techs.
一名官员 贾斯珀·西特韦尔
One officer, Jasper Sitwell.
都在厨房♥
They’re in the galley.
西特韦尔在发射船上做什么
What’s Sitwell doing on a launch ship?
好了 我搜索甲板 找到巴托克
Alright, I’m gonna sweep the deck and find Batroc.
小娜 你关掉引擎等待命令
Nat, you’ll kill the engines and wait for instructions.
朗姆洛 你负责船尾 找到人♥质♥
Rumlow, you sweep aft, find the hostages,
带他们上救生艇 救走他们 出发
get them to life pods. Get ’em out. Let’s go.
突击队 听到了吧 准备行动
S.T.R.I.K.E, you heard the Captain. Gear up!
七频道确认安全
Secure channel seven.
确认
Seven secure.
周六晚上找乐子了吗
You do anything fun Saturday night?
我以前男声四重唱的伙伴都死光了
Well, all the guys from my barbershop quartet are dead,
所以 没找成
so…no, not really.
马上进入跳伞区域 队长
Coming up by the drop zone, Cap.
你约统计部的克里斯汀试试
You know, if you ask Kristen out, from Statistics,
她可能会同意呢
she’ll probably say yes.
所以我才不约
That’s why I don’t ask.
太害羞还是太害怕
Too shy or too scared?
是太忙
Too busy!
他戴降落伞了吗
Was he wearing a parachute?
没有 没戴
No. No, he wasn’t.
不要动 不要动
Don’t move! Don’t move!
谢谢
Thanks.
不用谢 这不是看你没我挺无助的
Yeah. You seemed pretty helpless without me.
住你对门的护士怎么样
What about the nurse that lives across the hall from you?
她好像人不错
She seems kind of nice.
先搞定轮机舱 再给我做红娘
Secure the engine room, then find me a date.
我能一心多用
I’m multitasking.
我跟巴托克说了 想要神盾局付钱
I said to Batroc, if we want SHIELD to pay,
就得杀几个人给他们看
we have to start sending bodies now!
我就准备杀一个
I have a bullet for someone.
你想吃枪子吗
You want a bullet in your head?!
收好腿 想吃枪子吗
Move that leg. Want a bullet in your head?
我不喜欢等
I don’t like waiting.
打给杜兰德
Call Durand.
救援一来就开船
I want the ship ready to go as soon as the rescue arrives.
是 巴托克
Yes, Batroc.
杜兰德 启动引擎
Durand. Start the engine.

Okay.
你好 水手
Hey, sailor.
闭嘴 怎么回事 想当英雄吗
Shut up. What is it? Want to be a hero?
我可等够了
Well, I’ve waited long enough.
找巴托克
Hey, look for Batroc.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章美国队长
下一篇文章守护者联盟
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!