Home 冒险电影 美国队长

美国队长

0
美国队长

我可是你的大影迷
I am a great fan of your films!
这么说厄斯金博士还是成功了
So, Dr. Erskine managed it after all.
虽然没什么进步 但是
Not exactly an improvement, but still,
还是很不错
impressive.
你根本无法想象
You’ve got no idea.
是吗
Haven’t I?
不管厄斯金怎么骗你的
No matter what lies Erskine told you,
我才是他最成功的杰作
you see, I was his greatest success!
你没变成这鬼模样吧
You don’t have one of those, do you?
你在自欺欺人 队长
You are deluded, Captain.
你假装自己是个普通士兵
You pretend to be a simple soldier,
但其实 你是不敢承认
but in reality, you are just afraid to admit
我们都已经不是人类了
that we have left humanity behind.
跟你不同
Unlike you,
我骄傲地接受了这一点
I embrace it proudly.
毫不畏惧
Without fear!
那你为什么要跑
Then how come you’re running?
来 我们走 上去
Come on, let’s go. Up.
长官 我们去楼顶吗
Sir? Are we going to the roof?
那我怎么办
What about me?
我要坐哪里
Where will I sit?
别划花我的车 博士
Not a scratch, Doctor.
记住了
Not a scratch.
走 我们一个个过去
Let’s go. One at a time.
这儿肯定有绳子
Gotta be a rope or something!
走吧 快离开这儿
Just go! Get out of here!
我不会丢下你的
No! Not without you!
不管了
Hell.
布兰德参议员 很遗憾地告知您
Senator Brandt, I regret to report that
史蒂文·G·罗杰斯队长
Captain Steven G. Rogers
与3日在敌后区域失踪
went missing behind enemy lines on the third.
空中侦察无果
Aerial reconnaissance has proven unfruitful.
因此 我只能宣布罗杰斯队长
As a result, I must declare Captain Rogers
在行动中阵亡 结束
killed in action. Period.
最后一架侦察机回来了
The last surveillance flight is back.
没有活动迹象
No sign of activity.
-去喝杯咖啡吧 下士 -是 长官
– Go get a cup of coffee, Corporal. – Yes, sir.
我们不能把斯塔克怎样 他是富豪
I can’t touch Stark. He’s rich
还是军队最大的武器承包商
and he’s the Army’s number one weapons contractor.
-而你则都不是 -恕我直言 长官
– You are neither one. – With respect, sir,
我不后悔我的行为
I don’t regret my actions.
我认为罗杰斯队长也不后悔
And I don’t think Captain Rogers did, either.
你觉得我在意你的想法吗
What makes you think I give a damn about your opinions?
我给了你个机会 卡特特工
I took a chance with you, Agent Carter.
而现在美国金童
And now America’s golden boy
还有很多优秀士兵死了
and a lot of other good men are dead
就因为你喜欢人家
’cause you had a crush.
不是的
It wasn’t that.
我是有信念
I had faith.
那等这个部门被关闭的时候
Well, I hope that’s a big comfort to you
希望你的信念能给你点安慰
when they shut this division down.
-看是谁回来了 -真不敢相信
– Look who it is! – Can’t believe that.
外面怎么回事
What the hell’s going on out there?
他们有些人需要医治
Some of these men need medical attention.
医生 有伤员
Medic, we got wounded.
这里
Right over here.
我愿意接受处分
I’d like to surrender myself for disciplinary action.
没这必要
That won’t be necessary.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
信念哈
Faith, huh?
你迟到了
You’re late.
没法叫车来
Couldn’t call my ride.
为美国队长欢呼
Let’s hear it for Captain America!
我很荣幸将此英勇勋章
I am honored to present this medal for valor
颁给我的好朋友
to my personal friend,
美国队长
Captain America!
美国队长
Captain America!
队长 该你出场了
Captain, that’s your cue!
我还以为他会更高些
I thought he’d be taller.
美国队长将被颁发英勇勋章
第五个在波兰 波罗的海附近
The fifth one was here in Poland, right near the Baltic.
第六个在…
And the sixth one was
大概
about
这里 马奇诺防线以西三四十英里处
here, 30, 40 miles west of the Maginot Line.
我就瞥了一眼
I just got a quick look.
没有人十全十美嘛
Well, nobody’s perfect.
这些是我们已知的武器工厂
These are the weapon factories we know about.
据巴恩斯中士说
Sergeant Barnes said
九头蛇把所有装备都运到了另一个地方
that Hydra shipped all the parts to another facility
而在地图上没有
that isn’t on this map.
卡特特工 和军情六处协调
Agent Carter, coordinate with Ml6.
发动所有同盟国去找九头蛇总部
I want every Allied eyeball looking for that main Hydra base.
那我们呢
What about us?
我们去给约翰·施密特一个下马威
We are going to set a fire under Johann Schmidt’s ass.
怎么样 罗杰斯
What do you say, Rogers?
你背出了地图 你觉得你能铲除九头蛇吗
It’s your map. You think you can wipe Hydra off it?
好 长官
Yes, sir.
我需要一支队伍
I’ll need a team.
我们已经在召集最出色的士兵
We’re already putting together the best men.
恕我直言 长官
With all due respect, sir,
我也找了
so am I.
是这么回事吗
So, let’s get this straight.
我们好不容易逃出来 你又要我们再去吗
We barely got out of there alive, and you want us to go back?
差不多
Pretty much.
听起来很有趣
Sounds rather fun, actually.
我加入
I’m in.
我们也加入
We’re in.
我永远乐意战斗
Hell, I’ll always fight.
但你得为我做一件事
But you got to do one thing for me.
什么事
What’s that?
请客喝酒
Open a tab.
这容易
Well, that was easy.
再来一轮
Another round.
他们怎么喝得下这么多
Where are they putting all this stuff?
是吧 告诉你了
See? I told you.
他们都是笨蛋
They’re all idiots.
那你呢
How about you?
你准备跟随美国队长去赴汤蹈火吗
You ready to follow Captain America into the jaws of death?
当然不
Hell, no.
那个布鲁克林来的傻小个子
That little guy from Brooklyn who was too
打起架来从不放弃
dumb not to run away from a fight.
我要跟着他
I’m following him.
你还穿那套紧身衣吗
But you’re keeping the outfit, right?
知道吗
You know what?
美国队长 巡演取消
我还真习惯了
It’s kind of growing on me.
记住啦 天下没有不散的宴席
And remember that the best of friends must part, must part
再见 再见了
Adieu, adieu…
-队长 -卡特特工
– Captain. – Agent Carter.
女士
Ma’am.
霍华德为你准备了些新装备
Howard has some equipment for you to try.
明早去看看
Tomorrow morning?
好啊
Sounds good.
看来你的精英部队已经准备上阵了
I see your top squad is prepping for duty.
你不喜欢音乐吗
You don’t like music?
我喜欢
I do, actually.
没准等战争结束
I might even, when this is all over,
我还会去跳个舞
go dancing.
那我们还等什么
Then what are we waiting for?
合适的舞伴
The right partner.
明早八点 队长
08:00, Captain.