你们是华盛顿来的吗
Are you the guys from Washington?
这地方还有别人来吗
You get many other visitors out here?
你到这儿多久了
How long you been on-site?
早上就到了
Since this morning.
18小时前 一支俄♥罗♥斯♥石油小队发现的
A Russian oil team called it in about 18 hours ago.
之前怎么没发现
How come nobody spotted it before?
没什么好奇怪的
It’s really not that surprising.
这里的地貌一直在变
This landscape’s changing all the time.
你知道这到底是什么玩意吗
You got any idea what this thing is exactly?
不知道 可能是个气象气球
I don’t know. It’s probably a weather balloon.
我觉得不是
I don’t think so.
我们没有做这种事的专用设备
You know, we don’t have the equipment for a job like this.
什么时候才能开始挖
How long before we can start craning it out?
我觉得你还没搞清楚
I don’t think you quite understand.
你们需要一架超级起重机
You guys are gonna need one hell of a crane.
基地 我们进去了
Base, we’re in.
这是什么
What is this?
小心点
Careful.
中尉
Lieutenant!
-这是什么 -天啊
– What is it? – My God.
基地 帮我接上校
Base, get me a line to the Colonel.
现在是凌晨三点 长官
It’s 3:00 a.m., sir.
我才不管现在几点
I don’t care what time it is.
他已经等得够久了
This one’s waited long enough.
挪威 滕斯贝格
1942年3月
他们来找它了
They’ve come for it.
以前也有人来过
They have before.
这次不一样
Not like this.
让他们来吧
Let them come.
他们找不到的
They’ll never find it.
快打开
Open it!
快点 否则他要…
Quickly, before he…
我花了很久才找到这里
It has taken me a long time to find this place.
你真该获得褒奖
You should be commended.
扶他起来
Help him up.
我觉得你是个很有远见的人
I think that you are a man of great vision.
这点我们很像
And, in this way, we are much alike.
我跟你才不一样
I am nothing like you.
是啊 但其他人看做是迷信的东西
No, of course, but what others see as superstition,
你我却都知道是科学
you and I know to be a science.
你要找的东西不过是传说
What you seek is just a legend.
那又何必这么大费周章地藏它
Then why make such an effort to conceal it?
宇宙魔方是奥丁最珍贵的瑰宝
The Tesseract was the jewel of Odin’s treasure room.
这东西不该被埋起来
It is not something one buries.
但我觉得已经很接近了
But I think it is close, yes?
-我帮不了你 -是啊
– I cannot help you. – No.
但也许你能帮帮你的村子
But maybe you can help your village.
那里一定有你的朋友
You must have some friends out there.
可能还有一些小孩子
Some little grandchildren, perhaps?
你不希望他们死吧
I have no need for them to die.
世界树
Yggdrasil.
世界之树
Tree of the world.
守护着智慧
Guardian of wisdom.
还有命运
And fate, also.
元首竟还在沙漠里挖破烂
And the Führer digs for trinkets in the desert.
你并没见过这个 是吧
You have never seen this, have you?
这不是给凡人看的
It’s not for the eyes of ordinary men.
没错
Exactly.
下令开火
Give the order to open fire.
蠢货
Fool!
你驾驭不了那种力量
You cannot control the power you hold.
你会业火烧身的
You will burn!
我烧过了
I already have.
迈克尔·奥康纳
O’Connell, Michael.
亨利·卡明斯基
Kaminsky, Henry.
天哪 战死了这么多人
Boy, a lot of guys getting killed over there.
纳粹再夺日托米尔
史蒂文·罗杰斯
Rogers, Steven.
是不是有点让人不想参军了
It kind of makes you think twice about enlisting, huh?
没有
Nope.
罗杰斯
Rogers.
你父亲因什么过世
What did your father die of?
芥子气
Mustard gas.
一战时流行的生化武器
他曾服役于107步兵团
He was in the 107th Infantry.
-我也希望能被指派到… -你母亲呢
– I was hoping I could be assigned… – Your mother?
她是结核病房♥的护士
She was a nurse in a TB ward.
她被传染了 没挺过去
Got hit. Couldn’t shake it.
病例汇总哮喘
猩红热
风湿热
鼻炎
慢性或急性伤寒
高血压
心悸
乏力
心脏病
精神紧张
曾在家接触到肺结核病毒
近亲患有糖尿病
对不起 孩子
Sorry, son.
给我个机会吧
Look, just give me a chance.
光哮喘这一项就不行
You’d be ineligible on your asthma alone.
你就不能做些什么吗
Is there anything you can do?
我在做
I’m doing it.
我在救你
I’m saving your life.
不合格
战火继续肆虐欧洲
War continues to ravage Europe.
但援兵即将赶到
But help is on the way.
所有健康的适龄青年都准备参军报国
Every able-bodied young man is lining up to serve his country.
就连小蒂米也出力了
Even little Timmy is doing his part
帮忙收集废金属
collecting scrap metal.
干得好 蒂米
Nice work, Timmy!
谁关心这个
Who cares?
赶紧放电影
Play the movie already!
放尊重点
Hey, you wanna show some respect?
与此同时 在海外战场上
Meanwhile, overseas,
勇敢的士兵们正让轴心国明白
our brave boys are showing the Axis powers
为了自♥由♥他们愿付出一切
that the price of freedom is never too high.
得了 快放电影
Let’s go! Get on with it!
快放动画片
Hey, just start the cartoon!
你给我闭嘴
Hey, you wanna shut up?
只要盟军齐心协力
Together with Allied forces,
就能迎战一切大小威胁
we’ll face any threat, no matter the size.
你就是不知道何时该放弃 是吧
You just don’t know when to give up, do you?
我可以和你耗一整天
I can do this all day.
要打去找个块头一样大的
Pick on someone your own size.
有时候我觉得你就是喜欢挨揍
Sometimes I think you like getting punched.
我就要打败他了
I had him on the ropes.
这都第几次了
How many times is this?
这次是帕拉默斯人了
You’re from Paramus now?
你知道在征兵表上造假是违法的吗
You know it’s illegal to lie on the enlistment form.
居然还是新泽西
And seriously, Jersey?
你接到命令了吗
You get your orders?
107步兵团
The 107th.
詹姆斯·巴恩斯中士
Sergeant James Barnes,
明早起航开赴英国
shipping out for England first thing tomorrow.
我也该一起去
I should be going.
来吧 哥们
Come on, man.
我出发前的最后一晚
My last night!
得先帮你收拾一下
I got to get you cleaned up.
怎么 我们要去哪
Why? Where are we going?
未来
The future.
明日世界博览会
我没觉得有什么问题
I don’t see what the problem is.
你就要成为纽约仅剩的适龄男子了
You’re about to be the last eligible man in New York.
这里可有350万的女人呢
You know there’s three and a half million women here?
有一个我就满足了
Well, I’d settle for just one.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!