Do you hate me, Therese?
不 我怎么可能恨你呢
No. How could I hate you?
艾比跟我说你发展得不错呢
Abby tells me you’re thriving.
你不知道我有多为你高兴
You have no idea how pleased I am for you.
你看起来气色不错
And you look very fine, you know?
就好像一朵突然绽放的花朵
As if you’ve suddenly blossomed.
这是因为离开了我的结果吗
Is that what comes of getting away from me?

No.
怎么了
What?
没什么
Nothing.
哈奇跟我正在卖♥♥♥房♥♥子
Harge and I are selling the house.
-我在麦迪逊大道上租了个公♥寓♥ -不用 谢谢
– I’ve taken an apartment on Madison Avenue. – No, thank you.
我还找了份工作 不管你是否相信
And a job, believe it or not.
我要去第四大道的
I’m gonna work at a furniture house
一家家具城做采购员
on 4th Avenue as a… buyer.
你见过瑞迪了吗
Have you seen Rindy?
一两次吧
Once or twice.
她现在跟哈奇住在一起
She’s living with Harge, for now.
这是
It’s…
正确的决定
the right thing.
不管怎样
Anyway…
我的
the…
公♥寓♥挺大的
apartment’s a nice big one.
足够住两个人
It’s big enough for two.
我本来希望你能搬过来跟我一起住
I was hoping you might like to come live with me,
但我觉得你可能不会同意
but I guess you won’t.
你愿意吗
Would you?
我不会的
No, I don’t think so.
我九点钟将会
I’m meeting some people
在橡树屋餐厅
at the, uh…
见几个朋友
Oak Room at 9:00,
你想共进晚餐吗
if you want to have dinner.
你要是改变主意了 我觉得你会喜欢他们的
If you change your mind, I-I think you’d like them.
那…
Well…
就这样吧
…that’s that.
我爱你
I love you.
特芮丝 是你吗
Therese? Is that you?
我就说嘛
What do you know?
我心想我肯定认识那姑娘
I-I’m saying to myself, I know that girl.
-杰克 -天啊 见到你真高兴 特芮丝
– Jack. – Gee, it’s great to see you, Therese.
-有几个月没见了 -好几个月了
– It’s been… months. – Months.
杰克 这位是卡罗尔·艾尔德
Jack, this is Carol Aird.
-很高兴认识您 -我也是
– Pleased to meet you. – Likewise.
泰德·格雷约我在这碰头
Well, hey, uh, Ted Gray’s meeting me here,
我们几个要去菲尔的派对
and a bunch of us are heading down to Phil’s party.
你也会去吧
You’re going, aren’t you?
-是啊 我本来打算晚一点… -你们俩去吧
– Yes, I just planned to get there… – You two go ahead.
您不一起吗
You coming along?
不 不了
No. No.
晚餐前我还得打几个电♥话♥
I have to make a few calls before dinner anyway.
我真的该走了
I really should run.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
当然
Of course.
能搭个便车的话就太好了
Well, it would be great to catch a ride.
当然
Yeah, sure.
你俩晚上玩得愉快
You two have a wonderful night.
-很高兴认识你 杰克 -我也是
– Nice meeting you, Jack. – Nice meeting you.
好吧
All right, well, uh…
我去看看那个家伙来了没有
let me go make sure the loaf’s on his way.
马上回来
Back in a flash.
对 就是这儿 在角落这里
Yes, right up here, right up here at the corner.
-真是时候 贝利维特 -不用找了
– It’s about time, Belivet! – Hey, keep the change.
至少打个招呼吧 也没多久不见
Say hello, at least. It hasn’t been that long.
-你好 菲尔 抱歉 -她在这儿呢
– Hello, Phil. Sorry. – Oh, there she is!
快上来
Get up there!
怎么了
What?
没什么 上面最好有啤酒或者红酒
Nothing. There better be beer up there, or wine.
我不知道 她交给你了
I don’t know, man. You can have her.
她就是一个格林威治村”伪艺术家”
She’s one of these real Greenwich Village phonies,
如果你要我介绍的话
if you ask me.
我会记住你这话的 查尔斯
I’m gonna remember that, Charles.
你去哪儿 Ted
Where are you going, Ted?
再待一会儿吧
Stick around a minute.
你是菲尔的朋友 对吗
You’re Phil’s friend, aren’t you?
没错 也是丹尼的朋友
I am, yes. And Dannie’s.
你不问我是怎么知道的吗
Aren’t you gonna ask me how I knew that?
这里大部分人不都是菲尔的朋友吗
Aren’t most people here Phil’s friends?
我明白菲尔为什么对你评价这么高了
I can see why Phil speaks so highly of you.
是吗
Can you?
抱歉 我马上就出来
Sorry, I’ll be out in a minute.
戴维森准备跟她
Davidson’s getting her ready
回旧金山去了
to go back to San Francisco.
他们俩最近在做什么
What’s he been doing to her?
-祈祷 -祈祷
– Praying. – Praying?
祈祷
Praying.
明年你得出来玩
Well, next year you’re gonna have to come out.
夏天的时候出来度假
Come out for-for the summer.
当然 不然没人敢告诉他们
Of course, no one dares to tell them otherwise.
他总是那样 他是个吹牛大王
He does that all the time. He’s a blowhard.
对吧 没有更直接的…
Right? There’s no more direct
你觉得要多少时间
About how much time would you say?
您有预约吗
Do you have a reservation?
-不好意思 我在找人 -等…
– Sorry, I’m looking for someone. – W-W…
小姐 没人跟您一起的话我没法安排座位
Ma’am, I can’t seat you… without a party.
-晚安 萨米 -埃尔斯沃斯先生
– Good night, Sammy! – Mr. Ellsworth.
晚安 丹尼斯 再次感谢
Good night, Dennis. Thanks again.
有个问题
Uh, question.
请问
Yeah?

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章假期历险记
下一篇文章布鲁克林
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!