你看着挺好
You look fine.
跟我一起进去吧
Come in with me.
-就待一会儿 -你还敢说
– Just for a minute. – Don’t even start.
取消我们约会的可是你 傻瓜
You’re the one who canceled on us, you nitwit.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
我要走了 我走了
I’m going. I’m going.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
晚点打给我
Call me later.
你总是这房♥间里最美的女人
You’re always the most beautiful woman in the room.
这话还是跟你妈说去吧
Tell your mother that.
帮我看着点 好吗
Keep an eye out, will you?
赛要是看到我抽烟又要叫了
Cy will scream if he catches me with this.
他会怎样
What’ll he do?
扣你零用钱
Dock your allowance?
他不喜欢我抽烟
He doesn’t like me to smoke.
那又怎样
So?
你喜欢就好
You like it.
卡罗尔 我…
Carol, I…
虽然不关我事 但…
It really is not my business, but…
如果你圣诞没人一起过的话
if you’re gonna be alone on Christmas,
我和赛都欢迎你过来
Cy and I would love to have you.
谢谢你 珍妮特
Thanks, Jeanette.
我也不知道
I don’t know.
没准会自己出去玩吧
I might get away by myself.
至少走个几天
At least for a few days.
别担心 拿起来看看
Don’t worry, you’re not gonna break anything
碰不碎的
if you pick it up.
你拍的照片都是什么样的
What are your pictures like?
我也不知道 也不是很好吧
Oh, I don’t know. Not very good, probably.
不是 我是说拍的什么
No, I-I mean, what are they?
是什么题材
What do you take pictures of?
鸟 树 窗户
Birds, trees, windows.
什么都拍 真的
Anything, really.
那你都写些什么呢
What do you write about?

People.
我一直觉得拍人有点怪
I always feel funny taking pictures of people,
感觉就像…
like it’s some sort of…

in…
侵犯他人隐私吗
Invasion of privacy?
对的
Yeah.
但是
Well…
我们对待他人总会亲疏有别
all of us, you know, we have affinities for people.
有些人我们喜欢
We like certain people.
有些人你会喜欢 对吗
You like certain people, right?
有时候吧
Sometimes.
有些人你就不喜欢
And you don’t like others.
但却说不出为什么
And you don’t know why
你会被这些人所吸引 而不是其他人
you are attracted to some people and not others.
你唯一知道的事情
The only thing you really know is
就是你到底有没有被吸引
you either are attracted or you’re not.
就像物理
It’s like physics…
感觉在彼此之间弹来弹去
bouncing off each other like pinballs.
是啊 但不是每件事都像
Yeah, but not everything’s as simple
像弹球一样简单
as a bunch of pinballs reacting off of each other.
有些事确实没有反应 但事物都是活的
Some things don’t even react, but everything is alive.
太晚了 我该走了
It’s getting late. I should go.
不要这样
You shouldn’t.
为什么 你介意吗
Why? Did you mind?

No.
我得走了
I have to go.
明天还来吗
Come back tomorrow?
-我不知道 -那周三呢
– I don’t know. – Wednesday?
可能吧 我不知道
Maybe. I-I don’t know.
-给 -谢谢
– Here. – Oh. Thanks.
谢谢你没喝酒开车送我回来
Thanks for staying sober and driving me home.
晚安 哈奇
Good night, Harge.
卡罗尔
Carol.
圣诞来我爸妈家过吧
Come to my parents’ house for Christmas.
我们今晚很开心
We had a good time tonight.
只是一晚 哈奇
It was one night, Harge.
我不喜欢看你独自一人
I don’t like the idea of you being alone.
我不是一个人
I’m not alone.
我还有瑞迪和艾…
I have Rindy and Ab…
艾比
Abby.
到哪儿都有艾比
There’s always Abby.
我和艾比已经结束了
Abby and I were over
在你我结束之前很久就已经分手了 哈奇
long before you and I were over, Harge.
平安夜我会给瑞迪收拾好行李
I’ll have Rindy packed and ready for you
等你来接她
on Christmas Eve.
不该是这样的
It shouldn’t be like this.
我知道
I know.
我的小心肝儿
My special girl.
晚安 弗洛伦斯
Good night, Florence.
这地方在泽西哪里啊
Where’s this place in Jersey?
估计在乡下吧
In the country, I think.
我不太清楚
I-I don’t really know.
我叔叔赛尔住在联合市
My uncle Sal lives in Union City.
他说那里到了晚上还是挺危险的
He claims it gets pretty dangerous there at night.
那又不是联合市
It’s not Union City.
好吧
Okay.
我的车来了
Oh, there’s my ride.
-你好 -你好
– Hi. – Hello.
我是卡罗尔·艾尔德
Carol Aird.
理查德·赛默克 很高兴见到你
Richard Semco. Glad to meet you.
我也是
Likewise.
特芮丝经常夸你呢
Therese speaks very highly of you.
真的吗 那太好了
Well, that’s swell.
你会把她安全送回来吧
So you’ll get her back safe and sound?
爱你哦
Love you.
好像下雪了
I think I see snow.
真好 不是吗
Wouldn’t that be lovely?
我喜欢雪
I love the snow.
更添圣诞气息 你不觉得吗
Makes it feel like Christmas, don’t you think?
如果不被吹走的话就好了
If it doesn’t blow away.
需要我把这个绑在你的车顶上吗
Need me to tie this to the roof of your car?
车在那边
Car’s just over there.
谢谢你 女士
Thank you, ma’am.
你还在吗
Still with me?
当然
Yes.
-妈咪 -瑞迪
– Mommy! – Rindy!
我们去找你妈咪
Let’s go get your mommy.
妈咪回来了 妈咪
Mommy’s home! Mommy!
你好呀 我的小宝贝
Hello, my darling.
你猜我给你带了什么
Guess what I brought you.
不 你肯定猜不到
No. I bet you’ll never guess.
是蓝色的吗
Is it blue?
不是 是绿色的
No, it’s green.
它很长 是不是
Oh, it’s long, isn’t it?
-是的 -你需要剪刀吗
– Yeah. – You need the scissors?
或许我们应该先挂星星
Maybe we should do the star first.
-我们可以的 -好啊 好啊
– We can do that. -Yeah, yeah.
星星在哪儿
Where’s the star?
要金色的还是银色的
The gold or the silver?
-你来选 -好
– You choose. – Okay.
这才是我的乖宝贝
That’s my girl.
你觉得怎么样
And what do you think?
挺好的
Good.
我们需要…这个挺亮的
We need… This one’s bright.
我们可以把它放在这里
And we can put it right here.
这是世界上
That is the most beautiful

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章假期历险记
下一篇文章布鲁克林
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!