It should’ve been delivered this afternoon.
好吧
Oh. Right.
所以已经送到了 是她签收的吗
So it arrived, she signed for it?
送到就是了
It arrived.
太好了 谢谢你
Great. Thank you.
谢谢
Thanks.
-请讲 -有一通电♥话♥
– Yes? – We have a call for
找6♥4♥5-A号♥员工特芮丝·贝利维特
employee 6♥4♥5-A, Therese Belivet.
蓝色眼睛 这个是棕色眼睛
…blue eyes, and this one has brown eyes…
贝利维特
Belivet.
贝利维特小姐
Miss Belivet.
请过来一下 现在
Over here, please, now.
抱歉 失陪一下
I’m sorry. Would you excuse me?
-马上就回来 -好的
– I’ll just be one moment. – Of course.
我想在这两个之间选一个
Yes, um, I was trying to decide between the two.
好的 这个有…
All right. Well, this one has…
你好
Hello?
是6♥4♥5-A号♥员工特芮丝·贝利维特吗
Is this employee 6♥4♥5-A, Therese Belivet?
-是的 -正在转接中
– Yes. – We’re patching you through.
你好
Hello?
果然是你
So it was you.
你好 艾尔德夫人
Oh, hello, Mrs. Aird.
您收到玩具火车了吗
Did you receive the train set all right?
对 收到了
I did. Yes.
还有手套
And the gloves.
太感谢你了
Thank you so much.
你把手套寄给我真是太好了
You’re a star for sending them.
我只是想跟你说声谢谢
I just wanted to say thank you, really.
不客气
Of course.
其实我想说的是
Well, what I wanted to say was…
你们有午休吗
do you get a lunch hour there?
我想请你吃午餐
Well, let me take you to lunch.
聊表谢意
It’s the least I can do.
有的 我…
Well, yes, I…
当然有 但真的不必
Of course, but you really don’t have to.
-我明天有空 -明天吗
– I’m free tomorrow. – Tomorrow?
你知道麦迪逊大街的斯科特餐厅吗
Do you know Scotty’s on Madison?
我不知道 稍等
No, I don’t know it. Hold on.
能借我些纸笔吗
Could I borrow a pencil and paper?
谢谢
Thank you.
可以了
Um, all right.
-给 -谢谢
– There you are. – Thank you.
真抱歉让你等了这么久
I’m so sorry to keep you waiting.
我要奶油菠菜配水煮蛋
I’ll have the creamed spinach over poached eggs.
一杯干马天尼加橄榄
And a dry martini with an olive.
我也要一样的
Um, I’ll have the same.
餐还是酒
The meal or the drink?
都一样 谢谢
Um, all of it. Thank you.
来根烟吗
Cigarette?
好的 谢谢
Yes, please.
贝利维特这个姓是哪里的
So, what kind of name is Belivet?
捷克
It’s Czech.
是变形过的 原本应该是…
It’s changed. Originally, it was…
很有创意
It’s very original.
还行吧
Well…
-你的名字是 -特芮丝
– And your first name? – Therese.
特芮丝
Therese.
-不是特丽莎 -不是
– Not Theresa. – No.
特芮丝·贝利维特
Therese Belivet.
名字真美
It’s lovely.
那你呢
And yours?
卡罗尔
Carol.
-卡罗尔 -两杯干马天尼
– Carol. – And two dry martinis.
谢谢
Thank you.
-干杯 -干杯
– Cheers. – Cheers.
你肯定觉得你的手套
So, I’m sure you thought it was a man
是个男的寄回去的吧
who sent you back your gloves.
确实
I did.
想着可能是滑雪区的哪个男的
Thought it might’ve been a man in the ski department.
那可真是抱歉
I’m sorry.
不不 我很高兴
No, I’m delighted.
我可不见得会跟他共进午餐
I doubt very much I would’ve gone to lunch with him.
你的香水
Oh, your perfume…
怎么了吗
Yes?
很好闻
It’s nice.
谢谢
Thank you.
哈奇很多年前给我买♥♥了一瓶
Harge bought me a bottle years ago,
我们结婚前的事了
before we were married,
后来我就一直用这款
and I’ve been wearing it ever since.
哈奇是你的丈夫吗
Harge is your husband?
是的
Mm-hmm.
理论上还是 我们正在办离婚
Well, technically, we… we’re divorcing.
真可惜
I’m sorry.
不必
Don’t be.
你自己住吗 特芮丝·贝利维特
And do you live alone, Therese Belivet?
是的
I do.
但是还有理查德
Well, there’s Richard.
他倒是很想搬来跟我住
He’d like to live with me.
不是 不是你想的那样
Oh, no, it’s nothing like that.
我是说 他是想跟我结婚
I mean, he’d like to marry me.
明白
I see.
那你愿不愿意嫁给他呢
And would you like to marry him?
这…
Well…
我连午饭点什么都不知道呢
I barely even know what to order for lunch.
您的餐点
And your meals.
-谢谢 -谢谢
– Thank you. – Thank you.
请慢用
Enjoy.
我快饿死了
I’m starved.
愿你好胃口
Bon appetit.
你礼拜天一般都干什么
What do you do on Sundays?
没特别干什么
Nothing in particular.
你呢
What do you do?
我么
Oh…
最近没什么事
Nothing lately.
如果你想来我家玩的话
If you’d like to come visit me sometime,
随时欢迎
you’re welcome to.
至少我住的地方
At least there’s some pretty country
有美丽的田园风光
around where I live.
这周日你愿意来我家坐客吗
Would you like to come visit me this Sunday?
好啊
Yes.
你真是个奇怪的女孩
What a strange girl you are.
此话怎讲
Why?
仿若来自天外
Flung out of space.
你以前把车篷敞开过吗
Do you ever put the top up?
我都能想象哈奇他妈妈看到
I can just see Harge’s mother’s face
我穿这一身的表情了
when she sees me in this.
要不我还是回家换身衣服吧
Maybe I should stop home and change.
别傻了
Oh, don’t be a stupe.
要不我还是别去了吧
Maybe I should just not show up.
那我不就成了恶人了
Well, then I’ll be blamed for it,
所以你还是给我忍♥着吧
so you better just grin and bear it.
你不跟我说说她吗
You want to tell me about her?
特芮丝吗
Therese?
她把我的手套送回来了
She returned my gloves.
然后呢
And?
然后如果你不让我们早日脱离堵车苦海的话
And if you don’t get us out of this traffic soon,
我也不用再担心任何该死的派对了
I won’t have to worry about any damned party.
卡罗尔·艾尔德
第七大道入口
下午2点
我的粉饼呢
Oh, where’s… my compact?
该死的
Goddamn it.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章假期历险记
下一篇文章布鲁克林
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!