最最好看的圣诞树
Christmas tree in the whole wide world.
你在树场那里拍的照片是拍我的吗
Were those pictures of me you were taking at the tree lot?
抱歉 我应该先征求你同意的
I’m sorry. I should have asked.
不用道歉
Oh, don’t apologize.
我只是想…
I’ve just been trying to…
我有个朋友告诉我说
Well, I have a friend who told me
应该多拍点人物
I should be more interested in humans.
那你拍的怎么样了
And how’s that going?
还不错 其实
It’s going well, actually.
那我很荣幸
I’m glad.
弹得很美妙
That’s beautiful.
这是你的理想吗
Is that what you want to be?
做一名摄影师
A Photographer?
我想是的
I think so.
如果我有天分的话
If I have any talent for it.
天分这种东西 不都是别人
Isn’t that something other people
告诉你你有的吗
let you know you have?
而你只要继续努力就好了
And all you can do is keep working.
选择感觉对的东西
Use what feels right.
其它的都别管
Throw away the rest.
应该是吧
I suppose so.
你会给我看你的作品吗
Will you show me your work?
当然
Sure.
我还没卖♥♥过任何作品呢
I mean, I haven’t sold anything
连给可能会买♥♥的人看过都没有
or even shown a picture to someone who could buy one.
我连个像样的相机都没有
I don’t even have a decent camera.
但作品都在我家 大多堆在水池下面
But they’re all at my place, under the sink, mostly.
请我过去看看
Invite me round.
哈奇 出什么事了
Harge, what’s wrong?
没事
Nothing.
非要有事我才能来看我老婆吗
Does there need to be a problem for me to visit my wife?
这不公平 哈奇
That’s not fair, Harge.
我们说好的瑞迪和我一直待到平安夜的
We agreed that Rindy would stay with me until Christmas Eve.
那你想让我怎么做
What do you suggest I do?
你以为我愿意去
Do you think I prefer traipsing off
西棕榈滩过节吗
to West Palm Beach for the holiday?
那都是我妈的主意
It was all mother’s idea.
我还没做好准备 还没给她打包
I’m not ready. She’s not packed.
她现在楼上睡觉
She’s asleep upstairs in bed.
那我和我女儿的圣诞怎么办
What about my Christmas with my daughter?
对不起 卡罗尔 我也没办法
I’m sorry, Carol, it can’t be helped.
航♥班♥就在明天早上
The flight’s in the morning.
而且你觉得我收拾好了吗
And do you think that I’ve packed already?
该死的
Goddamn it!
你怎么认识我老婆的
How do you know my wife?
哈奇 拜托
Harge, please.
我在弗兰肯伯格工作 先生 是家百货商店
I work at Frankenberg’s, sir, the department store.
我在她柜台定了份礼物
I ordered a gift from her desk.
把手套落在那里了 她还给我的
I forget my gloves, she returned them,
所以我谢谢她
and I thanked her.
你倒是很有胆量
Well, that’s bold.
我能帮什么忙吗
Can I do anything?
你别管了
Just leave it be.
好了 小雪花
Okay, snowflake.
给我个大的抱抱
Give me a big one.
你会有最棒的圣诞的
You’re gonna have the most wonderful Christmas.
我保证
I promise.
车里还有位置给你坐的 妈咪
There’s room for you in the car, Mommy.
你可以和我们一起去
You can come with us.
不了 宝贝儿
No, darling.
我也希望我能去
I wish I could.
但有些时候
You know, but sometimes,
妈妈和爸爸
mommies and daddies
会觉得在同一时间 同一地点
just decide there isn’t enough room for them
不能同时容下我们两个
in the same place at the same time.
再说了 妈咪得在这里看着
Anyway, Mommy has to stay here
确保圣诞老人的小精灵没有把给你的礼物
and make sure Santa’s elf doesn’t give away your presents
送到别的小姑娘手上
to another little girl.
你也不想发生这种事吧 是不是
Wouldn’t want that, would you?
-是的 -是吧
– No. – No.
我爱你 小雪花
I love you, snowflake.
你真香
Mmm, you smell good.
你喝醉了
You’re drunk.
哈奇 我很冷
Harge, I’m cold.
我给你煮杯咖啡
I-I’ll make you some coffee.
我没醉
I’m not drunk.
你还是可以和我们一起去的
You can still come with us.
去收拾下行李
Go pack a bag.
-不行 -行的
– I can’t do that. – Yes, you can.
我们可以早上再给你买♥♥票
We’ll get you a ticket in the morning.
你要干什么呢
What are you gonna do?
你能做什么呢
What are you gonna do…
你是要留在这儿跟艾比过圣诞吗
you going to stay here with Abby over Christmas?
还是要在跟那个售货员一起过
You gonna stay with the shopgirl in there?
哈奇
Harge!
你想做什么 卡罗尔
What are you gonna do, Carol, huh?
你想干什么
What is the plan?
-别说了 -该死
– Stop it! – Damn it!
我就知道你这种女人不靠谱 卡罗尔
I put nothing past women like you, Carol.
你娶了我这样的女人
You married a woman like me.
你现在不马上跟我们上车
If you don’t get in that car with us right now…
然后呢
Then what?
我们就结束了
It’s over?
去你的
Goddamn you.
你从未如此无情
You were never cruel.
哈奇
Harge…
谢谢你 赫尔曼
Thank you, Helman.
应该的 先生
Yes, sir.
宝贝还好吗
How’s my girl?
准备好去见爷爷奶奶了吗
Ready to go see Grandma and Grandpa?
我该
I should…
叫车走了
call a cab.
正当你以为事情不能更糟的时候
Just when you think it can’t get any worse,
烟又抽完了
you run out of cigarettes.
告诉我上哪买♥♥
Oh, tell me where to go.
我去买♥♥给你 我不介意 真的
I’ll buy some for you. I don’t mind, really.
你不必荒郊野岭地
You don’t have to run out in the middle of nowhere
跑出去买♥♥烟
and buy cigarettes.
我没事
I’m fine.
八点三十有趟火车
There’s a train at 8:30.
我开车送你去车站
I’ll drive you to the station.

Hello?
你知道现在几点了吗 贝利维特小姐
Do you know what time it is, Miss Belivet?
抱歉 电♥话♥自己响的
I’m sorry, it just rang.
你好
Hello?
我刚才
I was horrible.
态度很差
Earlier.
你会原谅我吗
Will you forgive me?
好 我是说
Yes, I mean…
我是说…
I mean…
那你能
Then will you…
能让我明天晚上过来看看你吗
Would you let me come see you tomorrow evening?

All right.
可以
Yes.
我想知道
I want to know…
我想
I think…
我想问你一些事情
I mean, I want to ask you things,
但不确定你想不想我问
but I’m not sure that you want that.
你问吧
Ask me things.
请问吧
Please.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章假期历险记
下一篇文章布鲁克林
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!