Home 爱情电影 嘉丽妹妹(1952)

嘉丽妹妹(1952)

0
嘉丽妹妹(1952)

来吧。 她很高兴见到你。
Come on. She’ll be delighted to see you.
来吧。 我住在这里指日可待。
Come on. I live right around the corner here.
-也许这不方便。 -她会很高兴见到你
– Maybe this isn’t convenient. – She’ll be tickled to death to see you.
亲爱的,你在那儿。 您还记得赫斯渥先生。
There you are, sweetheart. You remember Mr Hurstwood.
– 你好吗? -我只是在附近。
– How do you do? – I was just in the neighbourhood.
看这个。 我在旅途中寂寞时光的同伴。
Look at this. A companion for those lonely hours when I’m on the road.
-我正要回家。 -嘉莉,不。
– I was just going home. – Carrie, no.
赫斯渥先生是我的老朋友。 没关系,还不错。
Mr Hurstwood’s an old friend of mine. It’s all right.
坐下,乔治。
Sit down, George.
那里有一些好波旁威士忌。
There’s some good bourbon there.
说,他在发抖。
Say, he’s shivering.
我会把他放在你的床上,对吗?
I’ll put him on your bed, huh?
乔治,帮自己。
Help yourself, George.
杜洛埃太太,您会很喜欢那只小狗的。
You’ll take great pleasure in the puppy, Mrs. Drouet.
有时候狗比人更能理解。
Sometimes dogs can be more understanding than people.
我可以帮自己喝杯雪利酒吗?
May I help myself to a glass of sherry?
是的。
Yes.
一个给你?
One for you?
是的,谢谢。
Yes, thank you.
特朗普。
Trumps.
-赫斯渥德先生,我输了。 -等一下,嘉莉。
– Mr Hurstwood, I’m losing. – Wait, Carrie.
他很紧张。 他不知道我们要怎么办。
He’s nervous. He doesn’t know what we’re going to do.
– 是这样吗? -好吧,玩,查理,玩。
– Is that so? – Well, play, Charlie, play.
与这个三倍。 如果我没记错的话,就是这样。
Triple with this one. If I’m not mistaken, that’s it.
现在…不,自己弄清楚。
Now… No, figure it out yourself.
当然可以。
Of course, exactly.
他没有数,但你数了。
He didn’t count, but you did.
我们将给您十颗钻石,其余的由您承担。 放下
We’ll give you the ten of diamonds and take the rest. Put them down.
我将被烦恼。
I’ll be hornswoggled.
– 我赢了。 -花了你们两个。
– I won. – It took the two of you.
我不在乎,我赢了。
I don’t care, I won.
-你喜欢赢,不是吗? – 我愿意。
– You like to win, don’t you? – I do.
她学得很快。 没想到她能做到。
She learned quickly. Didn’t think she could do it.
我想她什么都可以做。
I think she could do anything.
查理,我度过了一个美好的夜晚。 谢谢合作伙伴。
Charlie, I’ve had a fine evening. Thank you, partner.
乔治,我们希望您能尽快回来,再次真实地看到我们,不是吗,宠物?
George, we want you to come back and see us again real soon, don’t we, pet?
是的,赫斯渥先生。 我们非常高兴有您。
Yes, Mr Hurstwood. We enjoyed having you very much.
谢谢你。 说,星期五晚上我有两张剧院的票。
Thank you. Say, I’ve got two tickets for the theatre Friday night.
-为什么不使用它们? -星期五,我将在德卢斯。
– Why don’t you use them? – Friday, I’ll be in Duluth.
好吧,你保留它们。 您会发现有人要带的。
Well, you keep them. You’ll find someone to take.
非常感谢你。
Thank you very much.
当你回来时,来到菲茨杰拉德餐厅,成为我的客人晚餐。
When you get back, come to Fitzgerald’s and be my guests for dinner.
说,不是很好吗? 我给你买♥♥一件新衣服。
Say, isn’t that nice? I’ll buy you a new dress.
那晚安啦。
Well, goodnight.
晚安,赫斯渥先生。
Goodnight, Mr Hurstwood.
乔治。
George.
你为什么不带她去剧院? 我不介意。
Why don’t you take her to the theatre? I don’t mind.
好吧…
Well…
你回来的时候我会再见。
I’ll see you when you get back.
-晚安,乔治。 – 晚安。
– Goodnight, George. – Goodnight.
好吧,这就是我所谓的高级小伙子。
Well, that’s what I call a high-class fella.
认识芝加哥最优秀的人,和我们一起度过一个夜晚。
Knows the finest people in Chicago, spends the evening with us.
怎么了,你不喜欢他吗?
What’s the matter, didn’t you like him?
是的,我喜欢他。
Yes, I liked him.
杰西卡,我很高兴您很开心。
I’m glad you enjoyed yourself, Jessica.
晚上好,乔治。
Good evening, George.
-晚上好,朱莉娅,朱莉卡。 – 你好父亲。
– Good evening, Julia, Jessica. – Hello, Father.
-这是约翰·康内尔(John Connell)。 -先生,你好吗?
– This is John Connell. – How do you do, sir?
他把杰西卡(Jessica)从俱乐部带回家。
He brought Jessica home from the club.
俱乐部?
Club?
乔治公园俱乐部的周四总收入。
The Thursday Cotillion of the Park Club, George.
哦是的。
Oh, yes.
约翰,我可以给你喝一杯吗?
Can I offer you a drink, John?
不,谢谢您,先生。
No, thank you, sir.
-晚安,赫斯渥先生。 杰西卡 -晚安,约翰。
– Goodnight, Mr Hurstwood. Jessica. – Goodnight, John.
-晚安,赫斯渥太太。 -晚安,宠物。
– Goodnight, Mrs. Hurstwood. – Goodnight, pet.
晚安,父亲。
Goodnight, Father.
我希望您会学会在酒吧而不是在家中出♥售♥饮品。
I wish you’d learn to sell your drinks at the bar and not here in your home.
-他是什么康奈尔? -他们的驱动器上有大房♥子。
– What Connell is he? – They have the big house on the drive.
– 是的。 -还有Waukesha的Green Acres。
– Yeah. – And Green Acres at Waukesha.
-我认识他的父亲斯利姆·康奈尔(Slim Connell)。 -服务员认识他。
– I know his father Slim Connell. – As a waiter knows him.
他们是芝加哥的第一批家庭之一
They’re one of the first families of Chicago
他对杰西卡(Jessica)感兴趣。
and he’s interested in Jessica.
杰西卡(Jessica)是16岁。
Jessica is 16.
杰西卡必须结识合适的人。
Jessica has got to meet the right people.
你弯腰刮来。 表现出一点尊严。
You come in bowing and scraping. Show a little dignity.
我给小小吱吱喝了一杯。 什么是不体面的?
I offered the little pipsqueak a drink. What’s undignified about that?
您是否必须始终提醒每个人您从事白酒行业?
Must you always remind everybody you’re in the liquor business?
没有手摇瓶或瓶子,您会感到不舒服吗?
You’re not comfortable without a shaker or a bottle in your hand, are you?
-大家好,流行音乐 你好,乔治。
– Hello, Pop. – Hello, George.
现在,您此刻不外出。
Now, you’re not going out at this hour.
您的那些朋友可以在没有您的情况下撑起药房♥的一面。
Those friends of yours can hold up the side of the drugstore without you.
-你又吵架了。 – 不。
– You’ve been fighting again. – No.
你今天好吗?
How’d you make out today?
美好的。 我打进了半决赛。
Fine. I made the semi-finals.
连续三局获胜。 六♥四♥,八六,六爱。
Won three straight sets. Six-four, eight-six, six-love.
好孩子。
Good boy.
流行音乐。 我以为…
Pop. I thought maybe…
我想见一些小伙子。
I’d like to meet some of the fellas.
明天去网球教练那里看比赛。
Go see the tennis coach about the match tomorrow.
乔治,别把我放在中间。
Don’t put me in the middle, George.
真是个谎言,波普。
That was a lie, Pop.
我不想看网球教练。
I don’t wanna see the tennis coach.
我有一个女孩。
I’ve got a girl.
什么女孩?
What girl?
只是一个女孩。
Just a girl.
她很漂亮。
She’s awful pretty.
你明天见。
You can see her tomorrow.
但是她在等我。
But she’s waiting for me.
你很幸运。
You’re lucky.
继续。
Go on.
谢谢。 e,谢谢,波普
Thanks. Gee, thanks, Pop.
-赫斯渥先生。 – 下午好。
– Oh, Mr Hurstwood. – Good afternoon.
– 你好吗? -我给你带来了一本书。
– How do you do? – I brought you a book.
谢谢你。
Thank you.
完整的Hoyle ,为您提供保护。
The Complete Hoyle, for your protection.
如果查理认为国王应该获得一张王牌,那么请看书中的内容。
If Charlie thinks a king should take an ace, look in the book.
-他在吗? -查理今天早上去了德卢斯。
– Is he home? – Charlie left for Duluth this morning.
哦,我以为他说他要等到星期五才离开。
Oh, I thought he said he wasn’t leaving until Friday.
你不会坐下吗
Won’t you sit down?
谢谢你。
Thank you.
您找到要带去剧院的人了吗?
Did you find someone to take to the theatre?
不,我没有人要问。
No, there isn’t anyone I can ask.
-你会问我吗? – 为什么是。
– Would you ask me? – Why, yes.
你那边有什么?
What have you there?
他们正在查理所属的俱乐部做的一场戏。
A play they’re doing at the club where Charlie belongs.
-你玩吗? -不,查理。
– Do you play in it? – No, Charlie does.
-他扮演公爵的朋友。 -那是查理,每个人的朋友。
– He plays a friend of the duke. – That’s Charlie, everybody’s friend.
-他有剑吗? -不,他戴着一顶长羽毛的帽子。
– Does he carry a sword? – No, he wears a hat with a long feather.
就是那个 我想那将同样致命。
There’s that. I guess that’ll be just as deadly.
一个漂亮的女孩不参与其中吗?
Isn’t there a part in it for a pretty girl?
-是的,有格温多琳。 -她很漂亮吗?
– Yes, there’s Gwendolyn. – Is she very pretty?
是的,她应该是。
Yes, she’s supposed to be.
您为什么不尝试呢? 我会称其为好演员。
Why don’t you try for it? I’d call that good casting.
不,我会害怕。
No, I’d be scared.
格温多林说话真是太好了。 此外,我什至从未去过剧院。
Gwendolyn talks so… so nice. Besides, I’ve never even been to a theatre.
-也许我可以帮你。 – 如何?
– Maybe I could help you. – How?
好的,我们等着瞧。
Well, let’s see.
第一幕。 第一个场景。
First act. First scene.
赫斯渥先生,
Mr Hurstwood,