你知道吗,不是吗?
You know that, don’t you?
我不想你没有我。
I don’t want you to live without me.
嘉莉…离开他。 跟我来,好吗?
Carrie… leave him. Come with me, will you?
是的。
Yes.
说你爱我。
Say you love me.
我全心全意的爱你。
I love you with all my heart.
我想对您说些什么,然后再也不要谈论了,乔治。
I want to say something to you and then never talk about it again, George.
– 它是什么? -关于查理。
– What is it? – About Charlie.
我为自己的生活方式感到ham愧。
I’m so ashamed of the way I’ve lived.
嘉莉结束了。 我们永远不必谈论它。
That’s over, Carrie. We don’t have to talk about it, ever.
但我向你保证,我将成为你诚实,正派的妻子。
But I promise you, I’ll be an honest, decent wife to you.
嘉莉…
Carrie…
…我可能星期六必须离开。
…I may have to go away Saturday.
你会跟我来吗?
Will you come with me?
是的。
Yes.
嘉莉…
Carrie…
是的?
Yes?
什么事,乔治?
What is it, George?
亲爱的,相信我。
Trust me, my darling.
我愿意。
I do.
– 你? – 我当然是了。
– Do you? – Of course I do.
– 我该走了。 -认识查理?
– I have to go now. – To meet Charlie?
是的,在您的位置。
Yes, at your place.
-你姐姐好吗? – 美好的。
– Well, how’s your sister? – Fine.
美好的?
Fine?
没什么
It was nothing.
那很好。
That’s good.
– 你饿了? – 不,谢谢。
– You hungry? – No, thank you.
好吧,我们将看看他们得到了什么。
Well, we’ll see what they got.
一条湖鳟鱼怎么样?
How about a lake trout?
– 是的。 是的。 – 是什么?
– Yes. Yes, it is. – Is what?
是的,她没有任何问题是件好事。 米妮
Yes, it’s good that there’s nothing wrong with her. Minnie.
你好,乔治。
Hello, George.
好的,我们等着瞧。 关于什么…?
Well, let’s see. What about…?
煎蛋吗?
An omelette?
-乔治.. .-谁?
– George… – Who?
查理 -是的。 查理是名字。
– Charlie. – That’s right. Charlie’s the name.
嫉妒是游戏。
Jealousy’s the game.
您看到了很多这样的家伙?
You been seeing a lot of that fella?
我有件事要告诉你。
I have something to tell you.
看,我有话要告诉你。
Look, I got something to tell you.
他对我们来说太好了。
He’s just a little too nice for us.
我不喜欢已婚男人对我的女孩太友善。
I don’t like married men to be too nice to my girl.
他没事。 他没事。 你看吧
He’s all right. There’s nothing wrong with him. Just watch it.
-他还没结婚。 -当然要结婚了。
– He’s not married. – Of course he’s married.
嘉莉
Carrie.
他没有结婚。
He’s not married.
多年。 他有孩子。 大家都知道。
For years. He’s got kids. Everybody knows that.
-我以为我告诉过你了。 – 你撒谎。
– I thought I told you. – You lie.
对不起,先生。 赫斯渥太太在餐厅里。
Excuse me, sir. Mrs. Hurstwood is in the restaurant.
谢谢你。
Thank you.
好吧,茱莉亚,你要和我一起吃午饭吗?
Well, Julia, are you joining me for lunch?
我吃了午饭。
I’ve had my lunch.
但是我会喝一杯。 威士忌酒。
But I will have a drink. Whisky.
我将加入赫斯渥太太。
I’ll join Mrs. Hurstwood.
– 波旁酒。 – 是的先生。
– Bourbon. – Yes, sir.
那么,是什么把您带到市中心?
Well, what brings you downtown?
一个年轻女子。
A young woman.
什么?
What?
您周二带到林肯公园的那个。
The one you took to Lincoln Park on Tuesday.
并且上周去了剧院三遍。
And took to the theatre three times last week.
并在星期天去划船。
And went boating with on Sunday.
让我自♥由♥,朱莉娅。
Let me go free, Julia.
我会给你你想要的任何东西。
I’ll give you anything you want.
你有什么要给的? 您拥有的一切都以我的名义。
What have you got to give? Everything you own is in my name.
您没有讨价还价的位置。
You’re in no bargaining position.
那你为什么在这里
Then why are you here?
确保自己表现得很自在。
To make sure that you behave yourself.
如果您再见她一次,我将去菲茨杰拉德先生。
If you see her one more time, I’ll go to Mr Fitzgerald.
谢谢你。
Thank you.
你会放弃她吗?
Will you give her up?
我不像你,朱莉娅。 我不威胁,我不承诺。
I’m not like you, Julia. I don’t make threats, and I don’t make promises.
好吧,我做他们。
Well, I make them.
我保留它们。
And I keep them.
弗兰克,赫斯渥太太进来时是否在这张桌子上停了下来?
Frank, did Mrs. Hurstwood stop at this table on her way in?
先生,我不知道。 我正要接受他们的命令,他们离开了。
I don’t know, sir. I was about to take their order and they left.
赫斯渥先生。 先生,这里有一个出租车要见你。
Mr Hurstwood. There’s a cabby here wants to see you, sir.
-赫斯渥先生? – 是的。
– Mr Hurstwood? – Yes.
我的车费在这里想和你谈谈。 一位小姐
I’ve got a fare out here wants a word with you. A young lady.
嘉莉
Carrie.
怎么了?
What’s wrong?
-是真的吗? -是真的吗?
– Is it true? – Is what true?
你老婆? 你的孩子们
Your wife? Your children?
-嘉莉 – 是真的。
– Carrie. – It’s true.
每句话都是真实的。
Every word of it is true.
-开走。 -不,等等。
– Drive away. – No, wait.
让我告诉你。 看着我。
Let me tell you. Look at me.
没什么改变。 没有什么。 我爱你。 看着我,看看。
Nothing’s changed. Nothing. I love you. Look at me and see that.
我看到你对我撒谎,我明白为什么。
I see that you lied to me, and I see why.
-你以为我又脏又便宜。 -不,亲爱的。
– You thought me dirty and cheap. – No, my darling.
但我不是。 你会下车吗?
But I’m not. Will you get off?
嘉莉,亲爱的,听我说。
Carrie, listen to me, darling.
你现在让我走吗?
Will you let me go now?
-赫斯渥太太在哪里? -她在楼上。 她正在休息。
– Where’s Mrs. Hurstwood? – She’s upstairs. She’s resting.
你对她说了什么
What did you say to her?
这个小时你在做什么?
What are you doing home at this hour?
-你怎么敢捉住她! – 你在说什么?
– How dare you hound her! – What are you talking about?
– 别骗我。 -我没看见她。
– Don’t lie to me. – I didn’t see her.
您是否告诉她她正在分手幸福的婚姻?
Did you tell her she was breaking up a happy marriage?
你怎么不跟她说实话 你除了鄙视我什么都没有。
Why didn’t you tell her the truth? That you’ve nothing but contempt for me.
– 远离! -你为我流血。
– Keep away! – You bled me for money.
你有计划,直到我所拥有的一切都以你的名义。
You schemed until everything I’ve got is in your name.
-那就是你想要的全部。 -我告诉你,我没看见她!
– That’s all you wanted out of me. – I tell you, I didn’t see her!
您一定会失去理智。
You must be losing your mind.
-现在,离开我的房♥间。 – 你听我说。
– Now, get out of my room. – You listen to me.
我找到了一个爱我的人,而我将在死前拥有它。
I have found somebody who loves me, and I’m going to have that before I die.
-如果对我有害的话。 我不会让你。 -你挡不住我。 没有人可以。
– Not if it harms me. I won’t let you. – You can’t stop me. Nobody can.
孩子们,你要告诉他们什么?
The children, what are you going to tell them?
一切。 他们长大了。 他们想像我一样生活和爱。
Everything. They’re grown up. They want to live and love just as I do.
离婚 您已拥有所需的所有证据和金钱。
Get a divorce. You’ve got all the evidence and money you need.
但是,我将拥有如此多的幸福。
But this much happiness I’m going to have.
杜洛埃先生,您已经受够了。
You’ve had about enough, Mr Drouet.
我在等你的老板。
I’m waiting for your boss.
-我们要关闭了。 – 特写。 来吧,填满它。
– We’re going to close up. – Close up. Come on, fill it up.
不,我不会离开城镇。 我只被锁了一两天。
No, I’m not leaving town. I’m just locked out for a day or two.
-嘉莉在哪里? -她所属的地方。
– Where’s Carrie? – Where she belongs.
-她在姐姐家吗? – 不。
– Is she at her sister’s? – No.
你不知道你不在吗? 双十字架结束了。
Don’t you know you’re out? The double-cross is over.
只需自己尝试即可。
Just rack up a try for yourself.
低调,偷偷摸摸的尝试。
A low-down, sneaky try.
好吧,迈克,把它放在桌子上。
All right, Mike, put it on the desk.
-这不是您想的那样。 – 不?
– This isn’t what you think it is. – No?
好吧,你是个风度翩翩的绅士。 我不是。
Well, you’re a polished gentleman. I’m not.
我只是一个卖♥♥螺栓商品的人。
I’m just a guy selling bolt goods.
我不知道像你这样的先生们是这样的。 你告诉我。
I wouldn’t know what gentlemen like you think this is. You tell me.
我爱她。
I love her.
你爱她有什么权利? 你能为她做什么?
What right have you got to love her? What can you do for her?
当您在镇上闲逛时,将她锁在某个地方,这样您的妻子就不会看到?
Lock her up some place while you sneak around town so your wife won’t see?
我要嫁给她。 明天。
I’m gonna marry her. Tomorrow.
先生正在买♥♥酒。
The gentleman is buying the wine.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!