Home 爱情电影 嘉丽妹妹(1952)

嘉丽妹妹(1952)

0
嘉丽妹妹(1952)

当你叫我杜洛埃太太时,你很友善。
you were kind when you called me Mrs. Drouet.
我不知道你是什么…查理对你说了什么。
I don’t know what you… what Charlie said to you.
-我不知道你怎么看我。 -我觉得你很可爱。
– I don’t know what you think of me. – I think you’re very lovely.
我试图表现得好像我是杜洛埃太太一样。
I try to behave as if I were Mrs. Drouet.
我会一直这样。
I will always behave that way.
感谢您的书和我们的来电。
Thank you for the book and for coming to call on us.
我已经冒犯了你。
I’ve offended you.
我深表歉意。
I’m deeply sorry.
我忘记了如何表现。
I’ve forgotten how to behave.
赫斯渥先生,查理和我将永远很高兴见到您。
Charlie and I will always be glad to see you, Mr Hurstwood.
谢谢你。
Thank you.
你能原谅我吗
And will you forgive me?
是的。
Yes.
我星期五仍可以带你去剧院吗…
May I still take you to the theatre Friday…
…像杜洛埃太太一样?
…as Mrs. Drouet?
谢谢你。
Thank you.
“谢谢,不”还是“谢谢,是”?
“Thank you, no” or “thank you, yes”?
是的。
Yes.
是菲茨杰拉德先生。 他在办公室。
It’s Mr Fitzgerald. He’s in the office.
-帮我把一瓶木乃伊放在冰上。 – 是的先生。
– Put a bottle of Mumms on ice for me. – Yes, sir.
晚上好,菲茨先生。
Good evening, Mr Fitz.
你好,乔治。
Hello, George.
-晚饭后有很多人吗? -我想很一般。
– Much of a crowd after dinner? – I suppose average.
我去了剧院。 观看了一场精彩的表演。
I went to a theatre. Saw a fine show.
Camille 。
Camille.
-和朱莉娅在一起? – 不。
– With Julia? – No.
朱莉娅怎么样?
How is Julia?
– 美好的。 -好吧,我很高兴听到它。
– Fine. – Well, I’m glad to hear it.
这个星期我每天晚上都去过,一次也没有找到你。
I’ve been in every night this week and haven’t found you once.
看起来生意好像在受苦吗?
Does it look as if business was suffering?
我不是那个意思。 我以为家里可能出了什么问题。
I didn’t mean it that way. I thought perhaps something was wrong at home.
没有比平常更糟的了。
Nothing wronger than usual.
逐一计算您的祝福,
Count your blessings one by one,
然后您将看到主的所作所为。
then you’ll see what the Lord has done.
这是您的祝福。 您想将它们锁定吗?
Here are your blessings. Would you like to lock them up?
乔治,你想要什么? 你要买♥♥什么?
George, what is it you want? What are you looking for?
一切。
Everything.
我不喜欢听到你这个年龄的男人的那种讲话。 有危险。
I don’t like to hear that kind of talk from a man your age. It’s dangerous.
没有人拥有一切。 你有我认识的任何人。
Nobody has everything. You’ve got as much as anybody I know.
一个不错的房♥子,只要您愿意,位置很好,两个好孩子。
A nice home, good position as long as you want it, two fine children.
毕竟,朱莉娅是一位纯正的妻子。
And after all, Julia’s a sterling wife.
等待。 我想在我的隔间里放些东西。
Wait. I want to put something in my compartment.
菲茨先生,在玩扑克吗?
Been playing poker, Mr Fitz?
说,这定于11点。
Say, this is set for 11 o’clock.
菲茨,我从早上11点起就不需要现金了。
Fitz, I never need cash before 11 in the morning.
好的。
All right.
有时候,聊一聊很有好处
Sometimes it does a lot of good to talk things over
头又大又聪明。
with an older and wiser head.
想带我回家吗?
Want to walk me home?
-没什么好说的。 – 乔治。
– There’s nothing to talk about. – George.
那个卡米尔…那不是滑稽表演,是吗?
That Camille… That isn’t a burlesque show, is it?
不,菲茨。 不,不是。
No, Fitz. No, it isn’t.
好吧…从事酒业的男人不能太小心。 晚安。
Well… a man in the liquor business can’t be too careful. Goodnight.
晚安。
Goodnight.
富兰克林和派恩。
Franklin and Pine.
打扰一下。
Excuse me.
我不知道它被拿走了。
I didn’t know it was taken.
富兰克林和派恩。
Franklin and Pine.
没关系,乔。
Never mind, Joe.
-你寂寞吗? – 是的。
– Were you lonesome? – Yes.
好的。 我也是。
Good. So was I.
乔治。 赫斯渥先生。
George. Mr Hurstwood.
乔治。
George.
剧中我看了你一次
During the play, I looked at you once
和你的眼睛充满了眼泪。
and your eyes were filled with tears.
当然,我哭得像个婴儿。 我总是在 Camille 做。
Of course, I cried like a baby. I always do at Camille.
嘉莉
Carrie.
她为什么不告诉他真♥相♥?
Why didn’t she tell him the truth?
那他就不会离开她的…
Then he wouldn’t have left her…
…也许她不会死的。
…and maybe she wouldn’t have died.
嘉莉,我得再见到你。
Carrie, I’ve got to see you again.
我不知道。
I don’t know.
他明天回家吗?
Does he come home tomorrow?
– 是的。 -我会发生什么?
– Yes. – What will happen to me?
我永远也感激不尽你。
I can never thank you enough.
做什么的? 我一生中最快乐的一周?
What for? The happiest week of my life?
它结束了吗?
Does it end?
凯莉,你爱他吗?
Do you love him, Carrie?
当你贫穷的时候,一切都会混在一起。
When you’re poor, it gets all mixed up.
您喜欢对您有益的人。
You like the people who are good to you.
你爱他吗?
Do you love him?
嘉莉
Carrie.
我想要你比我一生中想要的任何东西都要多。
I want you more than I ever wanted anything in my life.
我应该等到遇见你。
I should have waited until I met you.
但是我没有,现在我没有自♥由♥。
But I didn’t, and now I’m not free.
你明天见我吗?
Will you meet me tomorrow?
我怎样才能? 他正从杜鲁斯(Duluth)乘坐早晨火车进站。
How can I? He’s coming in on the morning train from Duluth.
什么时候?
What time?
他将在11点到这里。
He’ll be here by 11.
嘉莉…别离开我。
Carrie… don’t leave me.
我必须。
I must.
-那钟对吗? – 大概。
– Is that clock right? – Just about.
-为什么不准确? – 是的先生。
– Why can’t it be exact? – Yes, sir.
-在上面放油。 – 是的先生。
– Put oil on that. – Yes, sir.
– 早晨。 -早上,布兰特先生。
– Morning. – Morning, Mr Brant.
-黑麦。 – 是的先生。
– Little rye. – Yes, sir.
-那真是火车残骸。 – 在哪里?
– That was quite a train wreck. – Where?
在西雅图。 他们多年来遭受的最严重的破坏。
Out in Seattle. Worst wreck they’ve had in years.
西部快车在弯道上跳得很快。
Western Express jumped the track on a curve.
本文说有四人死亡,二十人受伤。
This paper says there are four dead and 20 injured.
-Gus,请稍等一下 – 是的先生。
– Gus, come in here a minute. – Yes, sir.
我要你带笔记去奥格登大街。
I want you to go out to Ogden Avenue with a note.
-你必须在11点之前到那儿 。-很好,先生。
– You’ve got to be there before 11. – Very well, sir.
你好。 我在这里。 疲惫的旅行者,他的城♥堡♥的家。
Hi. Here I am. The weary traveller, home to his castle.
– 你想念我吗? -你好,查理。
– Did you miss me? – Hello, Charlie.
我想你了吗?
Did I miss you!
但别太多。
But not too much.
落基瀑布美国之家的女服务员
A waitress in the American House in Rocky Falls
以为你的查理就是这样。
thought your Charlie was just about it.
我只是在开玩笑。 不,她没有机会。
I was only teasing. No, she wouldn’t stand a chance.
-查理,我得出去。 – 做什么的? 我刚进来。
– Charlie, I’ve got to go out. – What for? I just got in.
– 我的姐妹。 我得见她 – 有问题?
– My sister. I’ve got to see her. – Something wrong?
– 我不知道。 我会发现的。 – 等一下。 怎么了?
– I don’t know. I’ll find out. – Wait a minute. What’s up?
米妮或主人是谁的重要人物?
Who’s important, Minnie or the master?
-我会和你一起去。 – 不。
– I’ll go with you. – No.
好吧,但是12.30跟我见面吃午饭?
All right, but meet me for lunch, 12.30?
– 是的。 – 好的。 菲茨杰拉德(Fitzgerald)。
– Yes. – All right. Fitzgerald’s.
我们不能去其他地方吗?
Couldn’t we go some other place?
当然。 在哪里?
Sure. Where?
– 我不知道。 – 美好的。 菲茨杰拉德(Fitzgerald)为12.30。
– I don’t know. – Fine. Fitzgerald’s at 12.30.
我要把它装进去吗?
Am I gonna pack it in!
我一直在吃印度菜。 烤的狗。
I’ve been eating Indian food. Baked dog.
我有礼物送给你 丝绸的东西。 哇!
I got presents for you. Silk things. Wow!
-你来了 -你以为我不会吗?
– You came. – Did you think I wouldn’t?
我不知道 我不知道你是否想要。
I didn’t know. I didn’t know if you’d want to enough.
我想。
I wanted to.
那里。
There.
现在你没事了。
Now you’re all right.
-他回来了吗? – 是的。
– Did he get back? – Yes.
没有你我活不下去。
I can’t live without you.