Home 冒险电影 007别传之皇家夜总会(1967)

007别传之皇家夜总会(1967)

0
007别传之皇家夜总会(1967)

Welcome home. – Welcome indeed.
停!
Stop!
马那海利舞蹈学校
The Mata Hari School of Dancing
是一所谍报训练学校
is the only truly international school of espionage.
国际性的 这里没有政♥治♥偏见
In the world. There is no political prejudice here.
我们为美国训练俄♥国♥间谍 为俄♥国♥训练美国间谍
We train Russian spies for America and American spies for Russia.
很民♥主♥ -非常民♥主♥
Very democratic. – Very democratic.
一些世上最伟大的特务都是在这学府毕业
Some of the greatest spies in the world have graduated from this institution.
凡·古达庭 马林佛斯基
Von Grudendorf, Malenvosky…
彼德·劳利 巴里·劳格实
Peter Lorre, Bela Lugosi.
我们这里有解码和密♥码♥班
Here we have the decoding and cipher class.
我们甚至训练动物成为谍报员 -真的吗?
We are even training animals as espionage agents. – Really?
我们在克里姆林宫有只会说俄语的鹦鹉
We have in the Kremlin a Russian-speaking parrot
不断地跟五角大厦有无线电联♥系♥ -太棒了
in constant radio communication with the Pentagon. – Fantastic.
这是我们的空手道和自卫班
And here is our class in karate und self-defence.
失陪 我有个重要会议
If you will excuse me. I have an important conference to attend.
波罗 你带马特到她房♥间
Polo, you will show Mata to her room.
请随我来
Please, follow me.
马特 容我为你
Mata? Allow me.
谢谢! -请随我来
Thank you. – Follow me.
我的电池必须充电了
My battery needs recharging.
你一定是头痛
Might be your head needs examining.
不 我上个礼拜才痛过一次
No, I had that examined last week.
这是你母亲的房♥间
This is your mother’s room.
自从她1960年离开后就没有再开过
It has not been opened since she left here in 1960.
你看 东西都没有动过
You see? Nothing has been touched.
这房♥间真不可议
It’s a wild room.
嘿 这床真大
Hey, what an enormous bed.
那时的德国♥军♥人个头都很大
The German army was very large in those days.
你站在你♥妈♥的♥房♥间内 令我想起一些快乐的回忆
To see you here in your mother’s room brings back such happy memories.
是呀!
Here.
那重要的会议是什么?
What’s all this about an important conference, hm?
代表西维的人来了
A representative of Le Chiffre is coming.
今天晚上
Tonight.
西维是谁?
Who is Le Chiffre?
没人知道
Nobody knows.
甚至西维也不知道
Not even Le Chiffre.
他们有什么事吗?
What’s the conference about then, hm?
西维想卖♥♥掉他的艺术珍藏去筹款
Le Chiffre is trying to raise money by selling his unique art collection.
他为什么需要钱
Why does he need money?
他是个烂赌鬼 就是原因
He is a compulsive gambler, that’s why.
他用组织的经费来赌!
And he is using organisation funds for his gambling!
你是说他是老千吗? -老千!
You mean Smersh? – Smersh!
如果他不付赌债 他会被解决掉
If he does not pay off his debts, he will be liquidated.
解决掉? 被谁?
Liquidated? Who by?
被他们 -你的意思是…?
By them. – You mean…?
你和你妈一样 我受不了了
You’re so like your mother. You’re driving me mad.
你不致于那么过火吧?
Well, you haven’t got far to go.
过来 我的小马特 过来
Come to me, my little Mata. Come!
你该回你的小箱子去了吧?
About time you were back in your box, isn’t it?
请原谅我 我失去了自♥制♥力
You must forgive me. I lose control of myself.
我是个愚蠢的疯子 疯子
I’m a mad fool. Mad.
我不会和你争辩的
You want an argument?
忘记我告诉你的一切 -我守口如瓶
Remember, forget everything I tell you. – My lips are sealed.
一定要守口如瓶 -出去吧! 小家伙
Lips! Don’t say such words. – Run along, sonny.
西维! 唔
Le Chiffre. Mm-hm.
这是我碰见最差劲的人
It’s the first john I’ve ever gone round with.
你在这里 我一直在找你
There you are. I have been looking for you.
这是小奥托 -他是谁?
It is little Otto. – Who is he?
你母亲的情人之一 我们常看到他躺在这里
One of your mother’s lovers. We often find them lying around.
他死了吗? -很难说 他时常都像这样
Is he dead? – Hard to tell. He always looked like that.
来吧! 孩子 拍卖♥♥要开始了
Come along, child. The auction is about to begin.
拍卖♥♥?
Auction?
今晚我们要拍卖♥♥欧洲最名贵的艺术品
Tonight we are selling one of the finest art collections in Europe.
西维的艺术品 -谁是西维
Le Chiffre’s collection. – Who is Le Chiffre?
拥有艺术品的那个人 -什么艺术品?
The man who owns the collection. – What collection?
那些拍卖♥♥品 -谁说要拍卖♥♥?
The one to be auctioned. – Who said anything about an auction?
你说的 -我是谁?
You did. – Who am I?
你是霍夫蔓 -没听过 你有毛病啊
Frau Hoffner. – Never heard of her. You’re insane.
挺大的毛病 -我想她是对的
Quite insane. – I think she’s right.
各位 请就坐 拍卖♥♥要开始了
Gentlemen! Please take your seats and the auction will commence.
谢谢!
Thank you.
我今晚代表我的委托人西维
Gentlemen, I am here tonight on behalf of Le Chiffre,
你们应该都听过他的大名
of whom you will have heard,
他常拍卖♥♥他精美的艺术收藏
to auction this unique collection of art treasures.
各位有没有特别的叫价方式?
Are there any specific bidding instructions?
我们接到的指示是 当我们坐着时我们叫价
Instructions are that, When we sit, we are bidding.
当我们站着时不叫价
When we stand, we are not bidding.
我们坐着叫价 站着时不叫价
We’ll do our bidding sitting down. When we stand up, we’re not bidding.
我们站着时叫价 不站时就不叫价
We stand, we bid. We no stand, we no bid.
还有英国代表有何表示?
And the British representatives?
我也不知道
Well, I don’t know actually.
这只是小场面吧 我想同样可以出价吧 真的
A bit of both, I suppose, really.
各位同意吧? -那好
Is that all right with you chaps? – That’s fine.
好 各位
Very well, gentlemen.
各位
Now then.
这是一个非常尴尬的物品
This is an extraordinarily embarrassing item,
它一直被用来当作黑函来用
one of the classic blackmail items of all time.
是一件无价之宝
What am I bid for this priceless picture?
14英磅
14 pounds
300卢布 -300卢布
300 roubles. – 300 roubles.
一千美元 -一千美元
$1,000. – $1,000.
二百万人♥民♥币 -二百万人♥民♥币
2 million Chinese dollars. – 2 million Chinese dollars?
看! 这个极高的价码 当然我们应该还有更高的
Look at this masterpiece, gentlemen. Surely we can do better than that.
我的车费呢? -出去
Here, what about my fare? – Get out!
过来 -不要这样
Here! – Stop it!
你一定要不择手段 不能让西维拿到钱
Whatever you do, you must not let Le Chiffre raise the money.
你是谁?
Who are you?
外♥交♥部♥的卡顿·塔尔
I’m Carleton Towers of the FO.
外♥交♥部♥? -外♥交♥部♥ 亲爱的
FO? – The Foreign Office, dear.
车不要熄火在外面等
Wait outside and keep the motor running.

Yes
二十万美元 -十万英磅
200,000 American dollars! – 100,000 pounds!
一卡车的伏特加酒 -七千万吨♥米
A wagonload of vodka! – 70 million tons of rice!
六十吨♥鱼子酱! -三千万辆卡车!
60 tons of caviar! – 30 million trucks!
战争了!
Hey! It’s war!
喂! 喂! 接五角大楼
Hello! Hello! Get me the Pentagon!
维拉
Hello, Fenella?
我们可能无法回去吃晚餐 战争爆发了
I shan’t be able to get back for dinner. A sort of war’s broken out.
你不应该做这种事
You should not have done this thing.
我现在必须杀死你
Now I will have to kill you.
你想做什么?
What are you doing to me?
不!
No!
正电 负电 我永远搞不懂是那一边
Positive, negative – I never know which is which.
把那些胶卷给我
Give me those films.
她拿了那些胶卷
She’s got the films!
抓她 快抓住
Grab her! Get her! Get her!
听我说
Now look here.
的士 -可找到了!
Taxi! – Tally-ho!
对不起 女士
I’m sorry, madam.
快带我走 的士 -在这里
Let me go! Taxi! – Over here!
快来
Come on!
老天 塔尔上尉 -真高兴见到你
Good Lord! Captain Towers? – How nice to see you.
往这里
This way!
不 不! 下面 不
No, no! Down. No.
去哪? 小姐 -伦敦
Where to, miss? – London!
好地方
Good show.
我是西维 -计划失败
Le Chiffre speaking. – The scheme was a failure.
诺瓦博士知道你的情况
And also Dr Noah knows what you’ve been up to.
我现在不知道必须怎么做 -我只有筹到那笔钱
What now? – I’ll just have to raise the money.
怎样筹? -怎样? 玩百家乐