Home 冒险电影 007别传之皇家夜总会(1967)

007别传之皇家夜总会(1967)

0
007别传之皇家夜总会(1967)

his vows, and his celibate image.
我们必须毁掉那种形象
We must destroy that image.
河边呼叫管制中心
Riverbank to Control.
请说 -目标正向苏格兰进发
Go ahead. – The target has just entered Scotland.
M城♥堡♥呼叫管制站
M’s castle to Control.
M的姓是麦克利 以麦克利来称呼
M’s name is McTarry. Use it.
B计划进行中
Plan B in operation.
麦克利城♥堡♥己完全控制 只有一件事改变
McTarry Castle completely occupied, with only one change.
爱琴妈妈现在是M寡妇了
Agent Mimi is now M’s widow.
爱琴妈妈在冒充傅纳女士吗?
Agent Mimi impersonating Lady Fiona?
嗯 她有最好的苏格兰口音
Well, she has the best Scots accent.
那是麦克利唯一留下的吗?
And that’s all that’s left of the McTarry.
你的丈夫虽死犹生 傅纳夫人
Your husband d-died as he lived, Lady Fiona.
永远是国王陛下的忠仆
In the service of Her Majesty.
我以为把这不幸消息告知 是我的责任
I thought it would be my p-painful duty to impart the news.
你怎么知道你的丈夫M 对不起!
How did you know your husband M – I’m sorry,
我是指麦克利 你怎么知道他死了?
McTarry – was dead?
有人通知我们了
We were told.
我可以问是谁通知的吗?
Might I ask who told you?
格雷·派浦[灰头发吹笛人] -谁?
The Grey Piper. – The who?
来丝 告诉詹姆斯阁下有关格雷·派浦的事
Tell Sir James about the Grey Piper, Lass.
只要有麦克利家的人过世
Whenever a McTarry dies,
他就会从山上下来
he comes down from the mountain,
横过那小湖穿过那石楠花丛林
over the loch and through the heather,
演奏那家族的调子
playing the clan lament.
我们总是把一大杯威士忌放在城♥堡♥大门之外
We always put a tappit-hen of usquebaugh outside the castle door.
大酒杯? -一大杯威士忌酒
Tappit-hen? – A quart of whisky.
那是真的吹笛人吗? -我们不在乎
Is he a real p-piper? – We dinna ken.
但六百年来一直是如此
But it’s been the same one for 600 years.
没有其他的事了吗?
Naught else remains?
我想没有其他的事要说了
Nothing to s-speak of, I’m afraid.
这是在一枝树上找到的
It was found in a tree,
离他所站的地方有一百码距离
100 yards from where he stood.
突然从他头上离开 像鸟儿一样地飞离
Took off, as it were, and flew like a b-bird.
但这究竟是美容院的饰品
But whether it is an article of apparel
或是解剖学上的遗物 这还未查明清楚
or an anatomical f-feature, that is the question.
但我想应该以宗教礼仪收藏起来
Should it be given Christian burial?
因为这是他私人最重要的遗物
Just how p-personal is a toupee?
那只是一个假发而己
It can only be regarded as a “hairloom”.
依丽莎 把它和麦克利阁下遗物放在一起
Eliza, put it with all the other relics of McTarry glory.
我们都知道麦克利阁下的死
We all ken that our beloved McTarry of the Glen
一定牵涉到很多敏感问题
was a different man in Whitehall.
但麦克利的遗孤们绝不会问起
But McTarry women never ask questions.
依照本族的传统 当男主人死了
According to clan tradition, when the laird dies
必须由六个赤脚的处♥女♥ 搬着黑色山羊走房♥子一周
a black he-goat must be taken alive off Ben Tarry by six barefoot virgins.
我本人要把它杀了
I myself slaughter it.
女儿们要把胃挖出 把内脏塞进去
The daughters wrest the stomach out, and stuff it with entrails.
弄干净的内脏
Bright entrails.
把它烤烧 然后煮熟 端上桌
Sear it, boil it, and serve it up.
然后吃吗?
And eat it?
热腾腾
Warm reeking.
而且美味
Sounds d-delicious.
我们在午夜开始祭典 用威士忌烫羊杂碎肚
We start feasting at midnight, washing the haggis down with usquebaugh.
可以强壮四肢 让血液沸腾来跳舞
One gies strength to the limbs, the other fire to the blood for dancing.
跳舞? -是麦克利葬礼的一个仪式
Dancing? – The McTarry funeral fling.
我们边喊边跳
“Argar, argar garar goru argar” it goes.
大部分是动作
Most m-moving.
唔 我们一直跳筋疲力尽倒下为止
Ah, we dance till we fall in our tracks.
一个小时后 吹笛人就提醒我们
And after an hour’s repose, the piper wakes us
离开松鸡 不要抱怨
to the tune of “Away to the Grouse
以猎松鸡来记念逝去的家人
and away we go to the memorial grouse shoot.
但现在并不是产松鸡的季节
B-But surely the grouse are not in season?
当麦克利家族的人死时 那就是产松鸡的季节
Whenever a McTarry dies, the grouse come into season.
我是海乐
I’m Heather.
我是美格 你的洗澡水准备好了 詹姆斯阁下
I’m Meg. Your bath’s ready, Sir James.
谢谢! -浴室在走廊尽头
Thank you. – At the end of the passage.
你太客气了
Very kind of you.
让我们帮你穿浴衣
Let us help you out of your duddies.
谢谢! 我可以自己来
No, thank you. I can manage m-my…
我们都帮爹地穿浴衣
We always helped Daddy.
你们有几个人? 我是说有几个姐妹?
How many of you are there? D-Daughters, I mean.
总共11个
11 in all.
11个? 这么多!
11? M-My word.
都是几岁呢?
And how do the ages run?
最年轻的是几岁?
Who is the… How young is the youngest?
16岁 -最大的呢?
16. – And the eldest?
19岁
19.
你是说在短短的 我的内♥裤♥要掉了
You mean there are only…? That’s my loose kneecap.
你是说三年之内就生了11个吗
There are only three years between all 11 of you?
我们有些人是养女
Some of us are adopted daughters.
我明白了 轻一点
I see. Steady.
家里有男人吗?
Are there any m-men in the house?
有男人的名字而已
Name but the pipers.
我爸只喜欢女儿
My daddy only liked the lassies.
你♥爸♥真是与众不同
Your d-daddy really was a d-different man in Whitehall.
我在试水温
I’m testing the temperature of the water
我以前都帮我爸爸试
as I always did for my daddy.
他都叫我小温度计
He used to call me his little thermometer.
快进来呀!
Well? Get in.
进来? -进来!
Get in? – Get in!
你确定不会太挤吧?
You’re sure I’m not c-crowding you?
进来
Get in.
看你的背 很强壮
Do you like your back scrubbed?
谢谢!
Thank you.
你叫什么名字? 小乖
What is your n-name, my dear?
芭丝珂[英伦玫瑰]
Buttercup.
你几岁了? -17岁
How old are you? – 17.
你上学吗? -爸教我们念书
Do you go to school? – Daddy taught us.
我在这里 你这时尚宝贝
There. You’re as sleek as a baby.
转过来吧
Now, turn round.
你是学什么的?
What form are you in?
你能否自己看出来
Can ye nae judge that for yourself, Sir James?
你最喜欢的科目是什么? -解剖学
What is your favourite subject? – Anatomy.
那是你的胸骨
That’s your mediastinum.
那是你的口轮匝肌
That’s your orbicularis oris.
那是你的奇静脉
That’s your Azygos vein.
那是你的关节软骨 那些是你的滑膜
That’s your articular cartilage, and those are your synovial membranes.
好了 好了 -开始有点冷了!
Right, right. – It’s getting gey cold!
有点 -我爸爸喜欢热一点
Quite. – My daddy liked it hotter.
我不是你的爸… 有点
I am not your d-da… Quite.
扣子
上级说这只能在最后关头使用
如果其他的方法完全失败的话
妈妈从未失败过
谢谢!
Thank you.
狂欢! -狂欢!
To the laird! – To the laird!
你右边的那幅画是马丽夫人
To your right, Sir James – Lady Mary,
是道格拉斯马塔利爵士的女儿
daughter of Lord Douglas McTarry,
在1622年被坎贝尔强♥暴♥
raped by the Campbells in 1622.
为了报复
In retaliation of which,
道格拉斯爵士派他唯一的儿子哈美西
Lord Douglas sent his only son Hamish
强♥暴♥了坎贝尔的两个女儿
out to rape twa Campbell lassies.
同一时间? -当然 从最年长开始
At the same t-time? – Eldest first, of course.
卷籍上有记载 最年轻的生他们三胞胎
As prescribed by scripture. The youngest bore him triplets.
从此他们的联盟被真诚的祝福
Their union being thus bounteously blessed,
一纸婚约里
a contract of marriage was entered into
就带来了蔓塔利 贝来格 班顿 夏格洛 雷诺特
which brought the McTarrys Black Loch, Ben Torn, the Shags of Raugh,
格伦诺和一段很长的鲑鱼水域
Glen Noch, and a good stretch of salmon water.
万事如意
All the best.
她怎么?
I say, does she…?
晚安 女士们
Good night, ladies.
睡不着 又觉得没意思
Sleep I’ve had nane for thinking on my dearie.
独守空闺又充塞着欲望