They said they never figured out what caused the crash.
可能是贴错标签的危险品着火了
Probably some mislabeled hazardous material caught fire.
这是船发现你的地点
So here’s where that ship found you.
你漂流了大约500英里
You drifted about 500 miles.
你的岛在这里
This is where your island was,
在库克群岛以南约600英里
about 600 miles south ofthe Cook lslands.
这些是搜索坐标方格
And these are the search grids.
船只在那里搜索了几个星期
Ships went back and forth for weeks looking for you.
我根本不应该上那架飞机
I never should’ve gotten on that plane.
我根本不应该下车
I never should’ve gotten out of the car.
我想给你看样东西
I wanna show you something.
过来
Come here.
这辆是…我们的车
This is…This is our car.
你保留了我们的车
You kept our car.
好 现在…这真古怪
All right, now, this is weird.
这是一辆好车
It’s a good car.
车里有很多美好的回忆
Had a lot of memories in this car.
两个特别好的回忆
Two very nice memories.
那次去墨西哥湾的旅程 对
Oh, that trip down to the Gulf, yeah.
我可以开吗?
So, can I drive it?
这车是你的
It’s your car.
好极了 因为我的的士走了
That’s good,’cause my…my taxi’s gone.
让我先拿走后面的东西
Let me get some stuff out of the back.
想再生孩子吗?
You think you’re gonna have more kids?
不知道
I don’t know.
我现在有点乱
It’s kind of confusing right now.
你应该生的
Well, you should.
我说真的 你应该生
I mean, really, you should.
我会的
I would.
那么 你现在干什么?
So, what now?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我真的不知道
I really don’t know.
你说你很快就会回来的
You said you’d be right back.
我很对不起你
I’m so sorry.
我也是
Me too.
查克!
Chuck!
查克!
Chuck!
查克!
Chuck!
我一直都知道你没死
I always knew you were alive.
我知道
I knew it.
但人人都不准我再这样说
But everybody said I had to stop saying that…
要我放手
that I had to let you go.
我爱你
I love you.
你是我一生里的最爱
You’re the love of my life.
我也爱你 凯莉
I love you too, Kelly.
比你知道的还爱你
More than you’ll ever know.
查克?
Chuck?
你得回家了
You have to go home.
我俩当年都计算过了…
We both had done the math, and…
凯莉考虑过所有的因素
Kelly added it all up.
她知道一定要放弃我
She knew she had to let me go.
我考虑过了一切 知道…
I added it up, knew that I’d…
自己会失去她
I’d lost her.
因为我永远无法离开那个岛
‘Cause I was never gonna get off that island.
我会死在那里
I was gonna die there,
孤单地死去
totally alone.
我会生病 受伤或有其它意外
I mean, I was gonna get sick or I was gonna get injured or something.
我只有一个选择
The only choice I had,
我唯一可以控制的…
the only thing I could control
就是什么时候 怎么样…
was when and how…
以及在哪里死
and where that was gonna happen.
因此…我做了一条绳子
So… I made a rope.
爬上山顶想吊死
And I went up to the summit to hang myself.
但我得先试试那条绳子
But I had to test it, you know?
当然 你了解我
Of course. You know me.
代替我的木头太重
And the weight of the log…
把树枝折断了
snapped the limb of the tree.
所以我…我…
So I…I…
甚至不能选择自己的死法
I couldn’t even kill myself the way I wanted to.
我对什么都无能为力
I had power over nothing.
就在那时我有了种温暖的感觉
And that’s when this feeling came over me like a warm blanket.
我知道
I knew…
无论如何…
somehow
我一定要活下去
that I had to stay alive.
无论如何
Somehow.
我一定要继续呼吸
I had to keep breathing,
即使已经没有盼望的理由
even though there was no reason to hope.
逻辑告诉我 再也见不到这个地方了
And all my logic said that I would never see this place again.
这就是我所做的
So that’s what I did.
我活下来了
I stayed alive.
我继续呼吸
I kept breathing.
后来有一天 逻辑被证实错了
And then one day that logic was proven all wrong,
因为潮水
because the tide…
给我带来了一面帆
came in, gave me a sail.
而现在 我在这里
And now, here I am.
我回到了…
I’m back…
孟菲斯 在跟你说话
in Memphis, talking to you.
我的杯中有冰
I have ice in my glass.
而我又重新失去了她
And I’ve lost her all over again.
没有凯莉我很伤心
I’m so sad that I don’t have Kelly.
但我感激她陪我度过了岛上的岁月
But I’m so grateful that she was with me on that island.
我知道自己现在要做什么
And I know what I have to do now.
我要继续呼吸
I gotta keep breathing.
因为明天 太阳将会升起
Because tomorrow, the sun will rise.
谁知道潮水会带来什么?
Who knows what the tide could bring?
*I gave a letter to the postman*
*He put it in his sack*
*Bright and early next morning*
*He brought my letter back*
*She wrote upon it*
*Return to sender*
*Address unknown*
*No such number**
喂!
Hello!
喂!
Hello!
联邦快递!
FedEx!
这个包裹救了我一命 谢谢 查克·诺兰德
-你像是迷路了 -是吗?
-You look lost. -I do?
你要去哪里?
Where are you headed?
我正在想呢
Well, I was just about to figure that out.
那是83号♥公路南行线
Well, that’s 83 South.
这条可接上州际40号♥公路东行线
And this road here will hook you up with l-40 East.
如果你右转
If you turn right,
可以去阿玛里洛 旗杆市
that’ll take you to Amarillo, Flagstaff,
加州
California.
如果回头往那里走
And if you head back that direction,
经过一片荒芜直达加拿大
you’ll find a whole lotta nothin’ all the way to Canada.
明白了
I got it.
那好吧
All right, then.
祝你好运 牛仔
Good luck, cowboy.
谢谢你
Thankyou.

1
2
3
4
5
6
前一篇文章肖申克的救赎
下一篇文章我是传奇
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!