很好
Okay.
四星期后
45分钟
Forty-five minutes.
一杯汽水…
One Dr. Pepper.
两杯冰
Two cups of ice.
我喜欢冰
I like ice.
程序是这样的
Well, here’s the drill.
飞机降落 我们下机
Um, plane pulls in, we get off,
机库有个简单的仪式
and there’s a little ceremony right there in the hangar.
弗雷德·史密斯会讲几句话
Fred Smith will say a few words.
你只须微笑和说谢谢就行了
All you have to do is smile and say “thankyou.”
然后我们便带你去见凯莉
Then we’ll take you over to see Kelly.
她会在场吗?
She’s actually gonna be there, huh?
我们是那样安排的
Well, that’s what we have arranged.
如果你真的想见她
I mean, if you’re sure you wanna do that.
想 真的想
Oh, yeah, yeah. Yes.
我不知道该跟她说什么
I don’t know what I’m gonna say to her.
我究竟要对她说什么?
What in the world am I gonna say to her?
查克 凯莉只能那样做
Chuck, Kelly had to let you go.
你知道吗?
You know?
她以为你死了
She thought you were dead.
我们埋葬了你
And we buried you.
我们举♥行♥了葬礼 棺材 墓碑
We had a funeral and a coffin and a gravestone.
一切都有
The whole thing.
你们有棺材?
You had a coffin?
里面是什么?
What was in it?
大家都放了些东西进去
Well, everybody put something in.
手♥机♥ 传呼机 照片什么的
You know, just a cell phone or a beeper, some pictures.
我放了几张猫王的唱片
I put in some Elvis CDs.
那么你们举♥行♥了我的葬礼
So you had my funeral…
然后又举♥行♥了玛丽的…
and then you had Mary’s funeral.
很抱歉 玛丽去世时我不在
Stan, I’m so sorry I wasn’t around when Mary died.
我该在那里支持你的 但我没有
I should’ve been there for you, and I wasn’t.
对不起
I’m so sorry.
4年前
Four years ago,
联邦快递家族失去了5个孩子
the FedEx family lost five of our sons.
那是令人悲痛的一天
That was a terrible and tragic day.
但今天 其中的一个孩子
But today, one of those sons,
查克·诺兰德回到了我们身边
Chuck Noland, has been returned to us.
查克 欢迎你归来
Chuck, welcome home.
刚才 弗雷德·史密斯欢迎查克·诺兰德归来
Just moments ago, Fred Smith welcomed home Chuck Noland.
-你怎么看 米歇尔? -惊奇 惊异 难以置信
-How about it, Michelle? -It’s such an incredible and amazing story
死而复生
to come back from the dead.
因此弗雷德·史密斯亲自迎接查克
Well, it’s so amazing that Smith himself welcomed him back.
他说: 时间虽然不等人
And Fred acknowledged that, “While time waits for no man,
但我们仍要停顿下来欢迎查克
we take time to pause to honor one of our own. ”
这是个昂贵的停顿
Now, that’s an expensive pause.
对不起 我一定是走错了
I’m…I’m sorry. I must be in the wrong place.
不 你没走错
No, you’re in the right place.
你可能不记得我了 5年前我帮你补过牙
You probably don’t remember me. I actually did root canal on you about five years ago.
是斯伯汀介绍你来找我的
Jim Spaulding referred you.
啊 对 对
Oh, yeah, yeah.
我是凯莉的丈夫
I’m Kelly’s husband.
我叫杰瑞·拉维特
Jerry Lovett.
凯莉想…
Kelly wanted…
凯莉本想来的…
Kelly wanted to be here…
这对大家来说都很难接受
Look, this is very hard for everyone.
我甚至无法想象你多么难过
I can’t even imagine how hard it is for you.
凯莉…
Kelly, uh…
她很痛苦
She’s had it rough.
先是以为失去了你
First when she thought she lost you,
现在又要面对这一切
and now dealing with all of this.
她很迷惑 情绪很不稳定
It’s…It’s confusing. It’s very emotional for her.
她…
She’s…
她…不知所措
She’s… sort of lost.
也许你可以多给她点时间
Maybe you could just give her a little more time.
无论如何…
Anyway, uh,
我很抱歉…
I’m sorry that…
各位 我们走吧
Okay, people, let’s go.
派对结束了 回家吧
Party’s over. Let’s go home. Let’s go home.
你一定要去运输署
You’re definitely gonna have togo down to the DMV.
梅纳德 我们走吧 查克累了
Okay, Maynard, let’s go. Chuck’s had a big day.
-我要跟他谈谈明天的会面 -我知道
-I have to brief this man on his meetings tomorrow… -I know.
有关会计和律师的事
with the accountants and the attorneys, all right?
我们明天一大早见吧
I will see you bright and early in the morning.
-查克 欢迎回家 我们爱你 -贝嘉 我要跟你谈谈
-Hey, Chuck, welcome home. We love you. -Becca, I need to speak to you.
我们一定再去钓鱼 查克
You know, Chuck, we gotta catch up on some of that fishin’, now.
走好
Take care.
-晚安 -晚安
-Good night. -Good night.
还需要什么东西吗?
You got everything you need? Okay.
需要什么 签账就行
Well, if you need anything, just sign for it,
明早见
and I’ll see you in the morning.
好好睡一觉 明天会很忙
Get some sleep, okay? We got another big day tomorrow.
安顿一个人需要很多文件
It takes a lot of paperwork to bring back a man.
-帮你起死回生 -再见 查克
-Bring you back to life, man. -Bye, Chuck.
-好好休息 -明天
-Take care, now. -Tomorrow.
明天 明天帮你起死回生
Tomorrow we’re gonna bring you back to life.
你要去多久?
How long are you gonna be, man?
-这可以买♥♥多久? -大约10分钟
-how long will that buy me? -About ten minutes.
我还没睡
I’m awake.
我看到你的的士开进来了
I saw your taxi drive up.
进来 别淋雨
Get in here out of the rain.
我今天在机场见到你了
I saw you down at the hub today,
所以我知道你去了
so I know you were down there.
我给你拿条毛巾
Let me get you a towel.
他们睡了
They’re sleeping.
进来吧 我给你煮杯咖啡
If you come in, I’ll make you some coffee.
房♥子不错
It’s a nice house.
对 房♥款也很不错
Yeah, we got a nice mortgage too.
你女儿叫什么名字?
What’s your daughter’s name?
姬蒂
Katie.
姬蒂
Katie.
-她很美 -她很调皮
-She’s a beautiful little girl. -She’s a handful.
有件事我很想知道
Just let me get one thing straight here.
田纳西的足球队现在在纳什维尔?
We have a pro football team now, but they’re in Nashville?
是 我的天 是这样的 他们以前在休斯顿
Um, yeah. Oh, my God. Okay. They used to be in Houston.
当初叫加油工 现在叫巨人
First they were the Oilers, and now they’re the Titans.
休斯顿加油工就是田纳西巨人
The Houston Oilers are the Tennessee Titans?
是的
Yeah.
还不止这些
But that’s not all.
他们去年打入了超级碗赛
They went to the Super Bowl last year.
-我错过了 -你会惋惜的 精彩绝伦
-And I missed that. -You would’ve died. It was so exciting.
只差一♥码♥就赢了 他们最后差一♥码♥
They almost won by one yard. One lousy yard right at the end.
我有全脂 百分二和全脱脂牛奶
I got whole milk, 2% and nonfat.
没有你喜欢的半对半
I don’t have any half-and-half, and that’s what you like.
随便好了
That’ll do fine.
你当教授的事怎么样了
What happened to you becoming a professor?
你不是凯莉·费亚兹·拉维特博士吗?
You’re not Dr. Kelly Frears-Lovett?
当你…
When you, um…
当你的飞机失事时
When your plane went down,
我什么都扔下了
everything just sort of got put on hold.
我也想过重新拾起来
I think about taking it up again, though.
我来是给你这个的
I came out here to give you this.
我的天
Oh, my God.
抱歉弄坏了
I’m sorry it doesn’t work.
还有 我…保留了照片
And I, uh, I kept the picture.
反正全褪色了
It was all faded anyway.
我想你留着吧 是我给你的
I want you to have it. I gave it to you.
这是家传之宝 应该留在你家
That’s a family heirloom, and it should stay in your family.
自从你失事以后 这就是我的一切
That’s everything I have from when you went down to now.
他们从没找出失事的原因

1
2
3
4
5
6
前一篇文章肖申克的救赎
下一篇文章我是传奇
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!