Thanks. Okay. And, um, good luck.
爱咋咋地
Whatever.
像这样
Like this
他能使你感受到我的沮丧
He can make you feel I feel low
使你感受到任何细节
Feel anything like like this
-你好 亲爱的 贝丝 -你好
– Hi, honey. Beth. – Hi. Hi.
看你上气不接下气的
Wow, you’re really out of breath.
抱歉 你是跑过来的
I’m sorry, did you fucking run here?
-对 -从你家吗
– Yeah. – From your house?
我开始跑步了 挺有意思的
I started running. It’s really fun.
好吧 你都湿透了
Okay, you’re sopping in sweat.
-得有12英里吧 -是13.6
– Isn’t that like 12 miles? – Thirteen-point-six.
这很好
But it’s good because it just,
能促进内啡肽分泌
like, really gets my endorphins up.
使我保持头脑清醒
It helps me clear my head.
莱丽的宣传很是棘手 我进退两难
The Riley account is a handful. I have been so swamped.
好事 真高兴你有得忙了
Good. I’m glad you’ve been so busy.
你跟杰西谈过了吗
Have you spoken to Jesse?
我碰见他了
I actually ran into him,
他看起来有点胖了
and I thought he was looking a little fat.
是吗 我觉得我见他时挺苗条的
Really? I feel like when I saw him, he was looking kind of fit.
这么说你见到杰西了
So you saw Jesse?
是啊 是的 我见他了
Hmm. Yeah. Yeah, I have. I’ve seen him.
你也看见那谁了吧
And you’ve hung out with the, what’s-her-name?
维罗妮卡吗 看见了
Veronica? Yes, I have.
-那个能给我送急件吗 -她很笨吧
– Can I get a rush delivery on that? – She’s dumb, right?
她不笨 她那是天真
No, she’s not dumb. She’s, um, she’s simple.
您看上午7点到9点合适吗
Does 7 A.M. to 9 A.M. work as a window for you?
天真就是笨
Simple means dumb, though.
不 是那种很优雅的天真
No, actually. Simple in a really elegant way.
优雅
Elegant. Oh.
-都弄好了 -好的 那个时间可以
– I think we’re done here. – Yeah, that window is fine.
我以为你会为杰西高兴
I thought you would be happy for Jesse.
我是很高兴
Oh, no, I totally am.
我只是没想到莫妮卡很优雅
I just didn’t realize that Monica was elegant.
你知道她叫维罗妮卡
You know her name’s Veronica.
说实话 亲爱的 你别这么不待见她
And honestly, honey, you’d really like her.
好了 别替她说好话
Okay, don’t do that.
你后悔和杰西分开了吗
Are you having regrets about Jesse?
什么 没有
What? No. Not one.
我开车带你回家吧 你这一身汗快把你淹死了
Will you let me drive you home? I’m afraid you’ll drown.
好的 我今晚有约
Okay. I actually have a date tonight.
我是该洗个澡了
I should probably shower, right?
是得洗个澡了
Yeah, I would. Yes, shower.
-和谁约会 -鲁伯特·贝茨
– Who’s the date? – Rupert Bates.
鲁伯特·贝茨 那个Gap[时装品牌]的模特吗
Rupert Bates. The Gap model?
天啊 他好性感 可看起来才11岁
Oh, my God. He’s so hot. But he’s like 11 years old.
他其实22岁了
He’s actually 22.
斯基尔茨安排的 他会是个明星
Skillz set me up with him. He’s gonna be a star.
他正在拍《史前两万年》
He’s filming 20,000 BC right now,
即《史前一万年》的前传
which is the prequel to 1 0,000 BC.
-我超爱那部电影 -我知道
– Oh, fuck, I love that movie. – I know.
流星划过天际
A star fell from the sky
看着你我才发现
Look at you and I realize
那正是你身影的移♥动♥
It’s the way your body moves
初次凝望你的脸
First time that I saw your face
你犹如天外来客
You’re like a little alien from outer space
我要和你奔月
I’m gonna follow you to the moon
真好听
Yay. That was so good.
-本来是写给我妈妈的 -幸运的女人
– I should wrote it for my mom. – Lucky lady.
你为什么想和你妈妈奔月
Why do you wanna follow your mom to the moon?
-她特好 你会喜欢她的 -这我信
– She’s fucking best. You’d love her. – Yeah. I bet.
你怎么认识的斯基尔茨
So how do you know Skillz?
斯基尔茨给我”忘忧散”
Skillz provides me with the happy smoky green treats.
不错
Awesome.
抱歉 可你正是特别的人
I’m sorry, but you are just, hello, special one.

No.
听起来有点匪夷所思 可我确实
This is crazy, but I just totally forgot
忘了吹灭家里的蜡烛就出门了
I left a candle burning at my house.
-我得走了 -没事
– I have to go. – No, of course.
抱歉
I’m so sorry.
歌♥做好后我把副本寄给你
I’ll send you a copy of the song when it’s done.
我的头发枯得像草一样
Oh. My hair is so dry. It looks like straw.
这儿呢 要来片安非他明[兴♥奋♥剂♥]吗
Here, do you want an Adderall?
不要 那破玩意儿让我像个机器人
No, that shit makes me feel like a robot.
说到机器人 谁设计的这地方
Speaking of robot, who the hell designed this place?
总觉得斯波克会从哪儿冒出来
I feel like Spock is about to walk around the corner.
斯波克 《星球大战》中的形象
你好 莱丽 我是西莱斯特 我是流行风的合伙人
Hi, Riley. I’m Celeste. I’m a partner at Pop Form.
我只想做个自我介绍
I just wanted to introduce myself.
你还挺漂亮的
Wow. You’re kind of pretty.
谢谢 我得挤进来洗个手
Thank you. I’m just gonna sneak in here.
我怎么起疹子了
Why am I breaking out?
糖 咖啡 酒精摄入过多
Too much sugar, coffee, alcohol.
我想是因为我新的皮肤管理 没错
Mm. I think it’s my new skin regime. Yeah.
是”护理”
It’s, uh, “Regimen.”
什么
What?
管理对应着政♥府♥系统
A regime is a system of government.
应该用”护理”才对
The word is, the word’s “Regimen.”
谢谢 咬文嚼字大♥师♥ 很高兴认识你
Oh. Thanks, Scrabble. It was really nice to meet you.
考虑到你的新品牌
In thinking about your new brand,
莱丽·班克斯 首张专辑发行日
我们想知道你目前的市场定位
we wanted a sense of where you currently exist.
我们在国内做了调查
We set up a number of focus groups around the country.
中西部对你的评价很高 这很好
Your testing is really high in the Midwest, which is wonderful.
我们还将去其他城市做调查
We’ll be rolling those out to a few different cities.
西莱斯特有许多有关标识的想法
Celeste has come up with a number of ideas for logos,
看起来都不错
which are looking great.
-西莱斯特 你要… -是的 在这儿
– Celeste, you wanna…? – Yes. Yes. Here.
我们首轮着重于
Our first round is based heavily
流行 复古风 复古风格
on a kind of hip-hop, retro, throwback,
工业元素
industrial flair.
就是我刚和萨凡纳说过的
The one I was talking to my girl Savannah about.
也尝试融入城市风来吸引青少年
Really trying to get the urban flavor in there for the tweens.
你们有零食吗
Do you guys have any snacks?
比如寿司
Like sushi?
你好 特别的人
Hello, special one.
-听起来不怎么样 -就是不怎么样
– Sounds so awful. – It was so awful.
就没有不靠脸蛋吃饭的男人了吗
I mean, where are the guys who don’t wear makeup for a living?
聪明点不行吗 聪明点又不会死
How about a little intellectual? Intellect never hurt anybody.
-等等 你没见过尼克吧 -尼克
– Wait. You never met Nick, right? – Nick?
-尼克·莫伦 -那个摄影师
– Nick Moran. – The photographer?
-没 你认识他 -对 我们是同学
– No. You know him? – Yeah, we went to school together.
这个绝对好
This could be perfect.
约会搞得我很不自在 我不喜欢
I’m uncomfortable with dating, and I don’t really like any of it.
相信我 你会喜欢他的
Trust me, you will like him.
我也喜欢大屌♥
And also, I love cock.
你得把基佬气质稍微收敛一下 斯科特
You gotta work a little harder to integrate the gayness, Scott.
好吧
Yeah.
-晚安 -晚安
– Good night. – Night.
-我明天给你们联♥系♥ -好的
– I’ll hook that up tomorrow. – Great.
动起来
Yeah let’s get ’em
好样的 就这样 贝奇
Oh! Nailed it. Way to go, Becky.
加油 合作 好吗
Go, team, right? Yeah!
宝宝背带是什么玩意儿
What the fuck is a BabyBjörn?
就是很小很小的瑞典人
It’s a very, very tiny Swedish man.
是一款让小孩脱离婴儿车的束缚
It’s actually a child carrier that allows the baby
尽享亲切感的儿童背带
to benefit from intimacy without the confinement of a stroller.
-你怎么知道的 -还不是因为贝丝
– How do you know that? – Beth.
我们参加了不少迎婴派对
Yeah, we go to a lot of baby showers.
我也撒了不少种
I put a lot of babies in the ladies.
-西莱斯特怎么样 -谁

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!