I say “Car,” you say “Bomb”.
-汽车 -炸♥弹♥
– Car! – Bomb!
三二一 喝
Three, two, one, drink!
三二一 她输了
Three, two, one. She lost.
-她输了 -已经不错了
– She lost. – That’s pretty good.
别心慈手软
No, don’t be nice.
你穿这身衣服是要扮成谁啊
What even are you supposed to be in your outfit?
什么 扮白色垃圾[喻指贫苦白人]
What? Oh, white trash.
-那是什么 -就是白色垃圾啊
– What is that? – White trash.
-白色纳吉 纳吉 -白色垃圾
– White “Shrash”? Shrash? – White trash.
是白色垃圾
It’s white trash.
-西莱斯特 -瑜伽兄
– Celeste. – Yoga.
好久没在那见过你了
I haven’t seen you there in a while.
是啊 我最近一直在跑步锻炼
I know. I’ve been running a lot.
能保持好身材
It really helps you keep in better shape.
看来身材对你很重要啊
I can see that’s important to you.
你练得怎么样了
How’s your practice?
挺乐呵的 你这是扮的白色垃圾吗
That’s funny. White trash?
对啊你呢 -我麦片杀手啊[与连环杀手谐音]
What are you? – I’m a cereal killer,
明摆着的嘛
obviously.
你说得没错
Hey, you were right.
-什么意思 -你对我的分♥析♥是对的
– What do you mean? – You were right about me.
关于汽车 手♥机♥
The car, the phone,
还有瑜伽
the yoga.
但我确实在常青藤念的书 在康奈尔
Except I went to an lvy League school. I went to Cornell.
-真厉害啊 -谢谢
– Congratulations. – Thanks, man.
-常春藤里的垫底学校吧 -我知道
– That’s barely an lvy. – I know.
快垫底了
Barely.
-你抽烟吗 -只在派对上抽
– Do you smoke? – At parties.
我也是 一起来一根吧
Let’s go. Me too.
那天在瑜伽房♥真不好意思
I’m sorry for that day at the studio.
我练完瑜伽感觉很放得开
I just feel really open after yoga.
别提”放得开” 别提
Don’t say “Open”. No.
你今天这身很不错 再说会毁了它的
Your costume is so great. You’re gonna ruin it.
开玩笑的 你知道我为什么去练瑜伽吗
I’m kidding. You know why I go to yoga?
我是去认识姑娘的
I go to yoga to meet girls.
-我相信 -真的吗
– I believe that. – You do?
真的
Yeah.
说起来咱们是什么关系 我们是…
Speaking of, what’s the deal with you and me? I mean, are we…?
在恋爱 还是什么
Is it happening or what?
我们之间的其实就是
Well, the deal with you and me
跟我结婚6年的丈夫想要跟我离婚
is that my husband of six years wants a divorce
因为他想和一个怀了他孩子的女人结婚
because he wants to marry the woman who’s carrying his child.
这就是我们之间的关系
That’s the deal with you and me.
真心酸啊
Sounds tough.
他根本不了解她
He barely knows her.
他只是迷失了自己
He’s just lost,
他做的一切都是错的
and he’s just going about everything so wrong.
你说的对
And you’re right.
现在你打算怎么办
Now what?
什么意思
What does that mean?
我的意思是 你想做正确的事 还是想开心
I mean, do you wanna be right, or do you wanna be happy?
听着瑜伽兄 我不想追求正确
Okay, listen, Yoga, I don’t wanna be right.
我知道我是正确的好吗
I know I’m right, okay?
别人会让你失望 这个现实我接受了
People will let you down. I have accepted that fact.
但正是知道这一点
But knowing that,
我才不可能快乐
makes it impossible to be happy.
但这至少是真实的
But at least it’s fucking real.
我从没见过有人说着这么自视君子的独白
No one has ever given a more self-righteous monologue
-却穿着个垃圾袋 -闭嘴
– Wearing a trash bag. – Shut up.
好啦 醉鬼 回家吧
Okay, drunkie, let’s go home.
-你好 我是保罗 -贾斯汀·比伯
– Paul. – Justin Bieber.
你好 贾斯汀·比伯
Justin Bieber. Hi.
你好 我也是贾斯汀·比伯
Justin Bieber too. Hi.
开玩笑的 我是贝丝
Just kidding. Beth.
-还想再来一杯吗 -两杯
– You want another drink? – Two.
-一杯 -一杯
– One drink. – One drink.
我会拯救你 这样你也就可以拯救我
I’m gonna rescue you, so you can rescue me too
找个约会的地方
Make it a rendezvous
我会穿最漂亮的裙子
I got my best dress on
你带着微笑和瘀伤
And you’ve a smile and a bruise
快来拯救我 我也会拯救你
So come and rescue me, and me you
杰西曾经写给西莱斯特的话
你好 我是杰西 请留言
Hey, you’ve reached Jesse. Leave me a message.
我这还有一堆你的垃圾
Hey, I still have a bunch of your shit.
丢你那边了 就是这样
I’m just gonna drop it off. Okay.
你会是个好爸爸的
You’re gonna be a really good dad.
为什么这么说
What made you say that?
说不上 但我就是知道
I don’t know. I just know it.
一个自♥由♥艺术家和他的比利时新娘
Well, that’s an extravagant
买♥♥这种东西真是够奢侈的
purchase for a freelance artist and his Belgian bride.
妈的
Oh. Shit.
妈的 妈的 妈的
Shit, shit, shit.
我突然发现我不知道你的中名是什么
I just realized I don’t know your middle name.
-是歌♥德丽芙 -哥的礼服?
– It’s, um, Godelieve. – Goldleaf?
不 是歌♥德丽芙 意思是”神的宠儿”
No, Godelieve. It means “Loved by the gods.”
是荷兰语
It’s Dutch.
-很好听 -谢谢
– Pretty. – Thanks.
-你的呢 -莫得凯
– What’s yours? – Mordechai.
是什么意思呢
Okay. What does it mean?
-意思是个正宗的犹太人 -好吧
– It means I’m very, very Jewish. – Right.
西莱斯特
Celeste?
你在这干嘛
Hey. What are you doing here?
我正处理你的东西呢
I just was dropping off some of your stuff.
你在垃圾桶里干什么
Why were you in the trash can?
我把东西掉在里面了
I lost something.
-掉在垃圾桶里了 -是啊
– In the trash? – Yeah.
是我的手链 不过找回来了 所以没事了
It was my bracelet, but I got it back. So it’s… I’m fine.
你还记得维罗妮卡吗
You remember Veronica.
记得 肚子都这么大了 天啊
Yes. Hi. Wow, you’re so pregnant. Oh, my God.
-是啊 -你的毛衣真漂亮
– Yeah. – I love your sweater.
-谢谢 -真客气
– Thank you. – Good compliment.
我得走了 我有点事就要迟到了
I’m gonna go, because I’m late for something, so…
你不进来喝杯茶吗
Sure you don’t wanna come in for tea?
不了不了 你们好好玩 我得…
No, no, you guys have a good afternight. I’m gonna…
那个是我的吗
Is that mine?
什么 是的 我也不知道怎么…
What? Oh. Yeah, I don’t know how I got…
-很高兴见到你们 拜拜 -好吧
– I’m so glad we did this. Bye, you guys. – Okay.
走出阴影吧 姑娘 到光明中来
Step out of the shadows, girl, and into the light.
大♥麻♥烟卷就够了 不用磕猛药
Chips are gonna fall, you know? No need to trip.
-他们在一起感觉怎么样 -谁们
– What are they like together? – Who?
-你是说杰西和维罗妮卡 -对
– Oh, Jesse and Veronica? – Yeah.
他们还好
They’re okay, you know?
他一直在努力
He’s trying, but it’s not
但也不是事事都顺心
all rainbows and unicorns over there, you know?
-所以他们不快乐喽 -我可没这么说
– So they’re not happy? – No, I didn’t say that.
他是我的朋友
Listen, he’s my friend, you know,
我很爱他 但你也是我的朋友
and I love him, but you’re my friend too, you know?
如果你需要特殊一点的友谊
And if you ever need, like, any kind of special friendship,
比方找个人陪你 抱着你
you know, like, just someone to be with you and hold you
爱抚你 给你其他男人给不了的关怀
and caress you and be good to you in ways that maybe guys aren’t,
那我可以做这个人
I think I could be that guy.
-我不需要 -好的好的好的
– No. – Good. Good, good.
你住在哪啊
So where do you live?
在西木区的一套公♥寓♥里
I’m in Westwood, in a condo.
-很好啊 -你一定会喜欢这地方
– Cool. – You’re gonna love this place.
没有比这更让人放松的时候了
Never been so relaxed in your life.
好好感受吧
There you go.
这确实是个很特别的约会地点
This is a very unique place to take a date.
对 我每约一个姑娘都会带她来这儿
Yeah, I take all my dates here.
-那我真是好特别 -确实
– I feel so special. – You are.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!