上帝会为他的虔诚信徒和
To fear god’s vengeance upon those
顺从他的伊♥斯♥兰♥教报仇的 俄♥罗♥斯♥人会害怕的
Who oppress his humble servants who submit to him in islam.
他们的头骨会悬挂在树上
Their skulls will hang from the treetops.
我想 你可以随便玩他们的头骨
You can do whatever you like with their skulls, I suppose.
盖斯关心的就是在沙特你拥有的地对空导弹
What has gus here concerned is a sa surface-to-air missiles you all have.
从一些情况看来 他觉得储存有些不妥
For some reason, he thinks they were stored poorly.
没有 没有 SA-7号♥储存得很妥当
No, no, no, the sa-7 s were stored properly.
抱歉 那我的人遭受压♥迫♥该怎么办
Excuse me. what about the oppression of my people?
-齐 -什么?
-Oh, zvi. -I beg your pardon?
朋友们 我们必须马上解决
Fellows, we have to do this now.
我已经打算把3千5百万的枪♥支♥
I am about to arrange for $35 million worth of guns
送到穆♥斯♥林♥人手里
To be put into the hands of muslims!
-我无意冒犯 -是吗
I meant no disrespect. oh, really?
不管怎样 这些都不是重点
Well, anyway, that… none of this is important.
你有苏联许可的工厂
You have soviet-licensed factories that can put out kalashnikovs
一星期可以生产2万5千支卡拉什尼科夫冲♥锋♥枪♥
At a rate of 25,000 a week?
是的 那用于城市作战的装备呢
That’s correct. what about city warfare devices?
-哪些 -脚踏车炸♥弹♥ 帽贝地雷
What kind? bicycle bombs, limpet mines,
塑胶地雷 绊网地雷
Plastic, tripwire mines?
有 有 你们需要的都有
Yes, yes. whatever you need.
我们不能再抬价了
We can’t improve the price now,
但是如果我们要更多 我们会补偿给你的
But when we come back for more, we’ll make it up to you.
我赞成
I agree.
那好
All right.
你在那做得很好 不去理会宗教冲突
Hey, you did good back there ignoring the religious shit.
这些人完全是不可理喻
Cause these people are totally fucking unspooled,
我不仅仅是在说穆♥斯♥林♥
And I’m not just talking about the muslims.
-齐说得对 -我知道
Zvi’s all right. oh, I know he is.
顺便说一下 他是穆♥斯♥林♥教♥徒♥
He is mossad, by the way.
我说的是你在休斯敦的朋友
What I’m talking about is your friend in houston.
现在 她得停止挥霍金钱 得停止召开新闻会议
Now, she’s got to stop throwing fundraisers and she’s got to stop doing press.
乔安妮理解这一点
Joanne is raising awareness.
她用了不恰当的词汇
She’s using a non-secular vocabulary
把这个定格为宗教战争
And framing this as a religious war.
然而美国不打宗教战争的
And america doesn’t fight religious wars.
-是吗 -是的 这也是我喜欢住在那的原因
Is that right? yeah, that’s why I like living there.
早上好 女士们先生们 我是机长
Flight captain… good morning, ladies and gentlemen. this is your captain.
我们开始第一次降落
We will begin our initial descent
-到华盛顿杜勒斯机场 -我得去趟休斯敦
Into washington dulles airport. I got to go down to houston, so…
我在此感谢你们 希望你们
…i would like to thank you and hope…
-和她谈谈 -我会和她谈的
Well, talk to her. yeah, I’ll talk to her.
你要我和以色列人合伙吗
You want me to go into business with the israelis?
是的 总统先生 我们都出于同一个目标
Just for this one purpose, yes, mr. president.
以色列拥有最多的苏联制♥造♥武器
The israelis have the largest stockpile of soviet-made weapons in friendly hands.
我知道
I know that.
我得确认这次安排是保密的
I need to trust that this arrangement will remain secret.
众所周知 巴基斯坦人和以色列人可是敌人啊
Pakistan and israel would have to appear to be enemies in the public eye.
我不认为这是一桩糟糕的买♥♥卖♥♥
Yeah, I don’t think that’s a tough sell.
你有权力做这个吗
You have authority to do this?
没有 事实上 我差不多要违反我的信条了
None whatsoever. in fact, I’m pretty close to violating the logan act.
我不清楚你的信条是什么
Well, I don’t know what that is.
-但是 查理 -是的 先生
But, charlie. yes, sir.
如果在板条箱上看到犹太教的六芒星形…
If I see one fucking star of david on a crate…
不会 我保证
You won’t. I promise.
-嘿 -借过
Hey. excuse me.
你能让我看一下那些发言辞
You want me to take a look at those remarks?
-为什么 -因为 你的介绍
Why? just… well, your introduction,
-看一下好吗 -只是一个介绍 查理 没事的
Want me to look it over? it’s an introduction, charlie. I’ll be fine.
今天我们很荣幸地见到巴基斯坦总统奇亚·乌哈克先生
Today we honor president zia ul-haq of pakistan.
在深入介绍之前 我想让大家知道
Before we go any further, I would like you all to know this,
奇亚总统没有杀死贝·布托
President zia did not kill bhutto.
他成为总统后
In the time that he’s been president,
巴基斯坦的财力也得到根本改变
The fortunes of pakistan have changed radically.
我想问在坐的各位…
I’ve asked you all here today…
你走开了
You disappeared.
在那没有酒喝
Well, they weren’t selling alcohol in there.
这是传统的巴基斯坦聚会
It’s a traditional pakistani gathering.
你不觉得要是他们能一边喝酒一边玩女人的话
You think they might be a lot happier over there
会高兴一点吗
If they could just get women and booze in the same room at the same time?
如果共和党被赶出去
I think they’d be a whole lot happier over there
我想他们会更加高兴的
If the communists got out.
奇亚没有杀死贝·布托
“zia did not kill bhutto.”
这是不常听到的开场白
That’s not something you usually hear in introductory remarks.
他的确没有 查理 贝·布托接受审判而且被判有罪
He didn’t, charlie. bhutto had a trial and was found guilty.
骇人听闻的判决
Shocking verdict.
你想要和我说什么
What did you need to talk to me about?
乔安妮 亲爱的 放下你的宗教成见
Joanne, darling, dial down the religion.
-什么 -这会疏远
What? it could alienate people
给我们提供帮助的那些人
Whose support we need.
就是在这样的午宴上 我们才能筹集我们需要的钱
It’s luncheons like this that are raising the money we need.
这件事是不是通过
This thing is not gonna get done by ballrooms full of people
旅馆里举♥行♥的舞会就能解决的
In the houstonian hotel.
是要靠中情局 以色列 埃及和巴基斯坦共同完成的
It’s gonna get done by the cia, israel, egypt and pakistan,
而且是不动声色得就能摆平
And it’s gonna get done quietly.
现在 你却让人们以为
Now, you start making people think
我们试图说服每个人改信基♥督♥教
We’re trying to convert everybody to christianity.
我得到了基♥督♥的救赎 查理 而且我不以为耻
I was saved by jesus christ, charlie, and I am not ashamed of it.
我的热情不是针对宗教 而是我们所拥有的
My fervor is not about religion, it’s about freedom of religion,
他们所希望的宗教自♥由♥
Which we have, they want,
共和党又要消灭这种自♥由♥
And the communists are slaughtering them for.
我知道了 那你就抑制一下你的热情
And I get it. just tamp down the fervor.
我不能逆天行事 亲爱的
Well, I can’t modulate god’s will, sweetie.
你可以试试
You can try.
现在我得到华盛顿去 他们在兰利做了个简报
Now, I got to get back to d.c. they’ve set up a briefing for me at langley.
-是关于什么 -买♥♥枪♥支♥的事
On what? on getting the guns.
阿富汗是个很贫困的国家
Afghanistan’s barely a country.
在城市之外 没有电♥话♥和公路
There’s no phones or roads outside the cities.
似乎一个村民无需和其他村庄有任何接触
It’s likely that a villager would live his life
就能过活 哪怕只有3英里远
Without having contact with another village just three miles down the road
除非他要跟他们打仗
Unless he was going to war against them.
我的想法是找40万个平庸百姓
Now, my thinking is instead of 400,000 sloppy guys,
还不如找15万个中坚力量
We concentrate on several elite forces totaling about 150,000.
然后真正地训练他们
Give these guys real training,
设定20门不同课程覆盖不同程度的战争训练
20 different courses covering irregular warfare disciplines.
你有合适人选吗
And do you have anybody in mind?
如今最成功的反叛者在马苏德埋葬处
The most successful rebels today are in the panjshir valley.
他们号♥召联合北方理事会
They’re called the united front of the council of the north.
我们给他们拨1千万支武器
We’ve earmarked them for 10 million in weapons
配备10到15个专门训练的代理指导老师
And 10 to 15 agency advisors for training.
-谁是头头 -是艾哈迈德·沙阿·马苏德
Who’s their leader? ahmed shah massoud.
他是塔吉克人 因此不受普什图人的欢迎
He’s tajik, so he’s not well liked by the pashtun.
塔吉克人和普什图人有什么矛盾
So the… what, the tajiks have a problem with the pashtuns?
话说当塔吉克人想和女人做♥爱♥时
Well, they say when a tajik wants to make love to a woman,
他的首选就是普什图人
His first choice is always a pashtun man.
在原始普什图语中是搞笑的
It’s funnier in the original pashto.
好了 我听得够多了 我去搞定我们的钱
All right, I’ve heard enough. I’m going to go get our money.
好了 别扫我们的兴啊
All right, don’t fuck us up now.
鼓励得真是好啊
Awesome pep talk.
阿富汗 埃及 巴基斯坦和沙特阿♥拉♥伯
Afghanistan, egypt, pakistan and saudi arabia,
都是独♥裁♥政♥权♥国家
These are all totalitarian dictatorships.
而且把唯一一个民♥主♥国家挤进地中海
And they’d like to blow the only democracy in the region right into the mediterranean.
我说了以色列也要加入这行列
Now, you heard me say that israel’s gonna be on board.
齐·拉夫已经疯了
Oh, well, zvi rafiah’s out of his mind.
这些人就是一些暴徒 处于共和党和信奉正统派基♥督♥教人
These people are draconian thugs, and in an evil and twisted derby
之间的邪恶且扭曲的小城里
Between the communists and the fundamentalists,
就我所知 是6比5还要挑选
It’s 6-to-5 and pick them, as far as I’m concerned.
不 你错了 道可 你还不清楚
No, you’re wrong about that, doc, and you know you don’t mean it.
在巴基斯坦 一个失明女孩被强♥奸♥ 而且当时有个目击者
In pakistan, a blind girl gets raped, but there’s a witness.
现在在巴基斯坦就算有四个目睹者
Now, in pakistan it takes four witnesses.
强♥奸♥犯还是逍遥法外 而这女孩却待在监狱
So the rapist walks away and the girl is in prison.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!