Well, I wouldn’t be too proud of that. I just got back from there.
我知道 旅程会很糟糕
Oh, I know. and that’s a hell of a flight, too.
九个小时的飞行颠簸
That nine hours flying time against the jet stream.
还会在布鲁塞尔中转一下 再加上时差
Probably had to stop in brussels, plus the time difference.
我也会心情不好
I’d be a little grumpy myself.
我不是因为坐飞机而不高兴
I ain’t grumpy because of the plane.
知道你喜欢单麦芽的 这是带给你这个
We want to give you this cause we know you like single malt.
叫做大力斯可酒
It’s called talisker,
罗布特·路易斯·史蒂文森的诗中提到过这酒
And it’s mentioned in a robert louis stevenson poem,
那首”归来的苏格兰人”
The scotsman’s return from abroad.
什么是酒中之王
“the king o’ drinks, as I conceive it,
是大力斯可酒 还是桃红酒 要不就是格阑里维酒
“talisker, isla or glenlivet!”
-你叫什么 -盖斯特·埃弗拉考托斯
Who are you again? gust avrakotos.
叫bonnie进来开会
Have bonnie come into this meeting.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
送这个干嘛
What’s the gift for?
阿富汗办公室给的 因为你把赞助圣♥战♥的预算加倍
It’s from the afghan desk for doubling the budget for the mujahideen.
谢谢
Oh. well, thank you.
那没什么
It was nothing.
这是瓶不错的威士忌
Well, it’s a nice bottle of scotch.
肯定很难买♥♥到
Must’ve been hard to get.
不 我说加倍预算那没什么
No, doubling the budget was nothing.
相对于俄♥国♥♥军♥队1000万根本不算什么
I mean, $10 million for covert ops against the russian army is meaningless.
这算什么 耍小婴儿吗 -先等等
What are you, an infant? now, you hang on just one second.
我不记得你的名字了
I don’t remember your name.
盖斯特·埃弗拉考托斯
Gust avrakotos.
盖斯特·埃弗拉考托斯
Gust avrakotos.
是的
Yeah.
你介意我叫你盖斯吗
Okay, you mind if I call you gus?
我的名字盖斯特中有一个t 不过我无所谓
Yeah, well, my name’s gust with a “t,” but I don’t care.
15个小时前 我把保险箱的钥匙给了哈罗德·何特
Fifteen hours ago, I offered harold holt the keys to the safe, okay?
我站在伊♥斯♥兰♥堡的办公室里说 你需要多少钱
I stood there in the office in islamabad, and I said, “how much do you need?”
很显然我惹恼他了
And I was apparently annoying him.
议员先生 哈罗德·何特很有手段 他是个衣冠禽兽
Well, harold holt’s a massive tool, congressman. he’s a cake-eater.
他像个小丑 真是个差劲的领导
He’s a clown. he’s a bad station chief.
我不是想说他坏话 不过他会害死我们的
And I don’t mean to cast aspersions on a guy, but he’s gonna get us all killed.
-是吗 -是的
Really? yeah.
那他想怎么对付在阿富汗的俄♥国♥♥军♥队
Well, how does he expect to defeat the soviets in afghanistan without…
-他说 一笔突然流入的资金 -是的 一笔突然流入的资金
He said, “a sudden influx of money…” yeah, an influx of money
和一批新装备会引起注意
And new weaponry would draw attention.
他不想打败苏联的军队 议员先生
He’s not trying to defeat the soviets, congressman.
你在说什么
What the hell are you talking about?
打扰一下
Excuse me.
我是议员先生的助手 保妮·巴♥赫♥
I’m the congressman’s aide, bonnie bach.
盖斯特·埃弗拉考托斯
Gust avrakotos.
盖斯 你先出去一下
Gus, I need the room for a second.
-好的 -小妞们
Sure. jailbait!
好了 好了 行了 行了
Whoa, whoa. hey, hey. whoa, all right.
告诉我发生了什么
Just tell me what’s happening.
去年成立的一个司法部门的特遣队
A justice department task force that was formed last year
他们专门调查白宫成员之间的情♥色♥问题
To investigate reports of sex between members of the house
参议员和国会议员提议将
And their male interns has recently widened
男性对象调查内容中增加了
To include the use of recreational drugs
吸食毒品一项
By senators and congressmen.
你认识保尔·布朗吗
Do you know a man named paul brown?
他不需要回答这个 继续说
He doesn’t have to answer that. keep going.
糟糕
Oh, shit.
保尔·布朗因欺诈 正在被联邦调查局调查
Paul brown, under investigation by federal prosecutors for fraud.
他想让我在克里斯多演出的电视节目上投资
He wanted me to invest in some tv show for crystal.
他说他目睹你在拉斯维加斯的一间豪华套房♥里
Well, he’s saying he witnessed you doing cocaine nine times
九次吸食可♥卡♥因♥
In a fantasy suite in las vegas.
在NBC电视台的布莱恩·罗斯获得了这个消息
Brian ross at nbc is breaking the story.
好吧 我在拉斯维加斯和克里斯多还有保尔·布朗在一起
All right, guys. I was in las vegas with crystal and paul brown,
因为她想让我说服他干这事
Because she wanted me to talk to him about this thing.
你们还吸可♥卡♥因♥吗
There was cocaine?
你们去隔壁间起草一份声明
I want you to go in the other room and start on a statement.
-打电♥话♥给斯杜 -好的 我打电♥话♥给他
Let’s get stu on the phone. okay, I’ll call him.
贝蒂 你只要去…
Okay, bait, you just need to start…
没事的 姑娘们
It’s all right, everybody.
没什么事的 我想回到
It’s gonna be all right. I want to get back to…
盖斯
Gus!
碰到问题了吗
You having problems?
没有
No.
你说他不想击败苏联什么意思
What do you mean, he’s not trying to defeat the soviets?
他想让他们大出血 就像我们在越南一样
Well, he wants to bleed them. payback for vietnam.
他们会不断的派兵
Make it so they just have to keep sending troops in,
不断地花钱 派兵 再花钱
Keep sending money, and troops, and money
直到他们走到像我们以前那样头脑发热的那一步
Until they just go out of their fucking minds the way we did.
你是说美国对阿富汗的政策
You mean to tell me that the u.s. strategy in afghanistan
是让阿富汗人♥民♥始终处在水生火热中
Is to have the afghans keep walking into machine gun fire
逼到俄♥国♥人把子弹打完吗
Till the russians run out of bullets?
这是哈罗德·何特的策略
That’s harold holt’s strategy.
-这不是国家的策略 -那国家的策略是什么
It’s not u.s. strategy. what is u.s. strategy?
严格来说 没有什么策略可言
Well, strictly speaking, we don’t have one.
但是我们努力在做这方面工作
But we’re working hard on that.
-我们指的是谁 -我和另外三个人
Who’s we? me and three other guys.
能再出去一下吗
Would you excuse me?
好吧 写得怎么样了
All right, what do you have?
查理·威尔逊代表意识到了他和其他几位议员
“representative charles wilson has learned he is joining several members of congress
一同正在被司法特遣队调查
“who are under investigation by a justice department task force that is…”
别提特遣队 那样听起来
Don’t say task force. it makes it sound
像是埃利奥特·内斯告发的这事
Like eliot ness is running the thing. okay.
谁告发这事的 谁是检举人
Who is running the thing? who’s the prosecutor?
鲁道夫·朱利昂尼 纽约人 南部选区的
Rudolph giuliani, new york, southern district.
-你认识他吗 -不认识
You know him? no.
我们应该提到一直以来都是这样
Well, it’s been going on forever. we should say that, too.
议员查理·威尔逊发现了他和其他几位议员
“representative charles wilson has learned he is joining several members of congress
正一同在被司法部调查
“who are under investigation by the justice department
历经18个月的大范围调查后
“in what is now an 18-month long, wide-ranging examination
最终宣告无罪
“that has resulted in no convictions.”
国会议员威尔逊未被起诉
“congressman wilson has not been charged with any crime,
也没有被审问
“nor has he been questioned by the authorities.
他否认了所有非法或不适当的行为
“he denies any allegation of illegal or improper behavior
并会全力配合当下的调查
“and will fully cooperate with the ongoing investigation.”
好的 让斯杜发出去吧
Okay. run it by stu.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
盖斯
Gus!
-你和另外三个人 -是的
You and three other guys? yeah.
我要告诉你我对哈罗德·何特说的话 我能搞到钱
Well, I’ll tell you what I told harold holt. I can get the money.
1000万还不够 你要多少
Now, the 10 million is a joke? fine. what do you need?
-干什么用 -只要把直升机打下来
To do what? to shoot down the helicopters.
把直升机打下来
To shoot down the helicopters.
如果我们帮助他们把那该死的直升机打下来
If we can help them shoot down the goddamn helicopters,
所有的事情就可以按照我们的方式做了
Everything’s gonna start going our way.
有一个关于禅师和一个小孩的故事
You know, there’s a story about a zen master and a little boy.
好吧 我出去
All right, and… yeah.
斯杜来电♥话♥了
It’s stu.
你也来听一下
You should be on this.
斯杜
Stu?
不 不 会好起来的
No. no, it’s gonna be fine.
那只是在拉斯维加斯的一个晚会
It was a party in vegas.
很多毒品 很多我不认识的人
Lot of drugs, lot of people I don’t know.
我和克里斯多·李还有一个叫保尔·布朗的人在一起
I was there with crystal lee and this guy paul brown
他想让我投资一项克里斯多出演的电视节目
Who wanted me to invest in a tv show for crystal.
我不知道
I don’t know.
我不知道 貌似是建在华盛顿的达拉斯夜店
I don’t know, it’s gonna be like a dallas set in washington.
什么 斯杜 那有什么关系
What… stu, what does it matter?
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
克里斯多会为你没有吸毒作证吗
Will crystal back up your story that you weren’t using?
赶快去发表声明吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!