My wife and my daughter are in Mexico.
我的妻子和女儿在墨西哥
I have to keep them in mind.
我得考虑她们
Of course.
当然
I’m Lieutenant Pérez Valencia.
我是派司·瓦伦西亚中尉
The rebel army
叛军军队…
is not what you have imagined.
…不像你想象的那样
Hand over your weapons and no one will be injured.
缴枪不杀
Stay on the air, over.
保持通话 完毕
Santa Clara hasn’t sent reinforcements.
圣克拉拉没有派援军来
It’s a lost cause for these people.
对这些人来说是个损失
Attention, Che, attention. Che, attention, Che.
注意 切 注意听 切 注意 切
Listen, could you resolve the problem and follow the instructions,
听着 听从指挥你就能解决所有问题…
the instructions, the instructions you gave me with the man I sent?
…照着我说的做 你给我的指令和我派出的人…
So tell me if you understand, understand, understand me.
… 告诉我 你听明白没有 明白 明白
Over, Che.
完毕 切
Camilo, I hear you perfectly.
卡蜜罗 我可以清楚的听到你…
Your record is broken, you have to change it. Over.
…你的录音机坏了 你得换一个 完毕
How long will you be in Yaguajay? Over.
你会在亚瓜哈伊待多久? 完毕
Three days, maybe a week. Over.
三天 也许一周 完毕
The more time you stay there
你在那待得越久…
the harder it will be here, Camilo. Over.
…这儿就会变得更危急 Camilo 完毕
Don’t dare to enter the city without me, do you hear?
别在我不在的时候 冒险进入城市 你听到了吗?
Camilo, it’s fair to share the glory sometimes. Over.
卡蜜罗 有时分享胜利是件好事 完毕
Sharing the glory is fine, but with an Argentine,
分享胜利很好 但和一个阿根廷人…
don’t do that to me.
…还是饶了我吧
Over and out, Che.
完毕 挂了 切
It’s good to have you in Santa Clara, Colonel Casillas.
在圣克拉拉见到你真荣幸 Casillas将军
The city’s forces are at your disposal.
城市的军队在你的掌控之下
Can those forces get me some coffee?
那些军队能给我弄些咖啡吗?
The best beans in the world, colonel.
世界上最好的咖啡豆 将军
Sit down.
坐下
Camilo Cienfuegos wanted you to wait for him,but you kept going.
卡蜜罗·西恩富戈斯希望您能等他,可您去继续前进了
Why?
为什么?
Santa Clara was all they had left,
圣克拉拉是他们留下的
the only thing linking Havana to the country as a whole.
… 连接哈瓦那和全国成一整体的 唯一要塞
And though we had not slept for days
… 尽管我们几天没有睡觉…
and the army outnumbered us nine to one,
… 军队在人数上跟我们是九比一…
at that point, safely waiting for Camilo seemed to us
… 在这一点上 等待卡蜜罗对我们来说
more dangerous.
更危险
People of Santa Clara,
圣克拉拉的人♥民♥…
this is Comandante Guevara speaking.
… 我是指挥官 格瓦拉
The enemy wants us to live in fear,
敌人想让我们生活在恐惧当中…
but it is they who should be afraid.
… 但他们才是应该害怕的
The situation of the military regime is getting worse every day,
军统政♥权♥的形势 一天天的恶化…
because their soldiers don’t want to fight.
… 因为他们的士兵不愿去打仗
Santa Clara,
圣克拉拉…
if there has ever been a time to fight for our freedom,
… 为了我们的自♥由♥ 要去为之战斗的时刻
that time is now.
就是现在
That moment has come.
时机已经到来
I want air strikes
我想要空中打击…
all around the neighborhoods.
…所有周边地区
Torch those bastards!
烧死这些混♥蛋♥!
He’s dead.
他死了
Cover him with that sheet.
用毯子把他盖上
I need more help.
我需要更多的帮助
Aleida. The situation is critical.
阿雷伊达 局势很危急
Talk to Camajuani and ask for more doctors.
跟卡马胡安尼说 叫更多的医生来
Yes?
是?
Comandante, it’s Rogelio calling from the station.
指挥官 是罗赫里奥 从车站打过来
Speak to me, Rogelio.
跟我说话 罗赫里奥
Comandante, we took the train station.
指挥官我们攻下了火车站
Is it safe?
安全吗?
Good.
很好
Go with 15 men to the train tracks between Toscano and San Pedro
和16人去位于多斯加特和圣彼得罗的铁轨旁…
and wait there.
…在那埋伏
All right.
好的
The tank is screwing us. The machine gun doesn’t let us get closer.
坦克挡住了我们…
For Guile and Ramiro.
机关枪阻止我们靠近
What’s the highest position? The church at the end of the street.
给盖尔和拉米罗
Then you have to take the church, you must take the church.
那么你要占领那所教堂 你必须拿下那所教堂
Of course, Comandante.
一定 指挥官
Go.

Hit it hard.
用力砸
How many houses do we have to cross?
我们要穿过多少座房♥子?
Five.

Little Cowboy, it’s too many.
小牛仔 太多了
Hit it hard. Fuck. We have to break it down now!
尽全力砸 该死 我们要打穿这些!
Get down, Little Cowboy. You’re going to get hit.
趴下 小牛仔 你会被击中的
Stay here.
待在这
Aleida!
阿雷伊达
What the fuck are you doing? The SIM is on the hotel rooftop.
你♥他♥妈♥的在干什么? 主火力点在旅馆的屋顶上
They hit Little Cowboy.
他们击中了小牛仔
Tamayo. What happened?
塔马约发生了什么事?
They got Little Cowboy, Comandante.
他们击中了小牛仔 指挥官
What happened to him?
他怎么了?
We claimed a rooftop to get a good position,
我们占领了屋顶来获得好的位置…
and then he got shot in the head. They killed him.
…然后他被击中了头部 他死了
Take him to the medical station.
把他带到医疗站
Tamayo.
塔马约
You are now in charge of the suicide platoon.
你现在负责敢死队
Keep breaking the walls until you reach the church.
继续打穿墙壁直到到达那座教堂
They need to pay for this.
他们要为此付出代价
The rebels have surrounded the city
叛军包围了城市
and our tanks can’t cross the barricades.
我们的坦克无法穿过路障
Shit.
该死
Get Havana on the phone.
连线哈瓦那
Tell them to airlift men from Cienfuegos.
让他们从西恩富戈斯空降士兵过来
We’re going to secure this city neighborhood by neighborhood
我们会保卫这个城市的每一座房♥屋…
and street by street.
…每一条街
Send a battalion.
派一个大队过来
Where are you going?
你去哪里?
I don’t want to fight anymore. I’m tired of this.
我不想再战斗了 我厌倦了
Let me go.
让我走
Anyone else want to leave?
还有谁想离开吗?
Cease fire!
停火!
Cease fire!
停火!
Tell your men to put down their arms.
让你的人放下武器
I’m not going to negotiate with a subordinate.
我不会和一个下属谈判
You forgot to leave your gun.
你忘了留下你的枪
Give me that gun. Take your belt off.
把枪给我 不 不行 把你的皮带解下
I said I wouldn’t negotiate with a subordinate.
我说过我不会和一个下属谈判的
That’s okay. This isn’t a negotiation.
那好吧 这不是谈判
Comandante,
指挥官
I give you my word of honor that if you let us return to Havana,
我可以给你承诺如果你让我们回到哈瓦那…
we won’t fire another shot.
…我们不会再开火
I believe your word of honor.
我相信你的承诺
But I can’t let those bullets kill more Cubans. Here or anywhere else.
但我不能让这些子弹杀害更多的古巴人 这里或其他任何地方
You have 15 minutes to convince your men to surrender.
你有15分钟的时间去说服你的人投降
If not, you will be responsible for any bloodshed.
否则的话 你就要为任何可能的流♥血♥冲♥突♥负责
Shit!
该死!
Send this box to Camilo in Yaguajay.
把这个盒子送给在Yaguajay的Camilo
Aleida, come here.
阿雷伊达 到这儿来
Call them on the telephone.
给他们打电♥话♥
We agree to a ceasefire to get our dead and wounded.
我们同意停火以便运回我们的死者和伤员
I advise you to surrender. Over my dead body.
我建议你投降 除非我死了
What’s wrong with you? Where are you going?
你有什么问题吗? 你去哪里?
Your colonel wants you to fight to the death.
上校要你们血战到底
We don’t want more Cubans to die.
我们不想要更多的古巴人死于战火
Give up your weapons
放下你们的武器…
and you will live.
…你们就能免于一死

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!