but don’t understand …
但他们不明白的是…
that the opportunities of most people…
属于多数人的机会…
are determined by forces they do not even see.
是由不得个人所控制的
This is ugly.
真丑陋
I want the vanguard a hundred meters ahead of us at all times.
命令前锋部队随时保持100码的距离
We should bury them.
我们应该葬了他们
Because yours is the kingdom, the power and glory forever and ever.
愿你们的魂归天国 永享力量与荣光
Amen.
阿门
Che.

Locals say there’s a terrible battle in the Estrada Palma military base.
本地人说在埃斯特拉达·帕尔马军事基地 打过一场恶仗
They say Raúl is wounded, and that the army is coming toward us.
他们说劳尔负伤了 政♥府♥军正攻向我们
Forget about it. We’re surrounded.
算了吧 我们被包围了
The only way out of here
出去的唯一办法…
is to cut through el Turquino.
…就是穿越图尔基诺峰
I’m ready to take the mountain.
我准备好翻山了
Good to see you again. Very, very eager to meet you.
我非常渴望见您
I want you to talk to Chris.He’s this guy who’s writing this fabulous book.
我想你该跟克里斯谈谈 他写了这本卓越的著作
Are you hungry? Would you like…?
你们饿吗?
Yes, come on, let’s get something.
你们简直是牛仔啊
I’ll bring them back. Come on.
一会就带他回来 就一会儿
Major Guevara, I’d like to introduce you to Senator Eugene McCarthy.
格瓦拉先生 这位是尤金·麦卡锡参议员
A pleasure. Pleasure, major.
很高兴见到您
He would like to thank you
感谢您….
for the Bay of Pigs Invasion.
盛大的招待
There was no better way
对革命群众来说
to give the people solidarity with its revolution
再没有比这次美国支持的侵略
like a U.S.-backed invasion.
更好的支持了
Some of our problems we owe to the United States.Others are our own fault
我们现在的问题 有些是美国引起的 另一些则是我们自己的问题
Comandante, has the U.S. embargo against Cuba
美国的封锁能使古巴
succeeded in isolating it from the rest of Latin America?
在其他拉美国家中陷于孤立吗?
If Cuba is ever to be completely free,
彻底解放古巴
it has to be important not only for sugar, for its sugar.
我们就不能仅仅着眼于糖这一样东西
Sir, would the Comandante object to giving me his autograph?
能让司令帮我签名吗?
Good night.
晚安
That was a good party.
真是不错的宴会
Vilo.
威罗
He says he wants to talk to you. I’m sorry.
他说要跟你谈谈 抱歉
The problem is that one of your men who says he is Lalo Sardi?as
问题是一个自称叫 拉罗·萨尔迪纳斯的 是你的人…
is down there with a group of rebels,
…现在加入了革命军
and if a patrol arrives
如果巡逻队来了…
they’re going to burn my shack and kill my family.
…他们会烧了我的棚子 杀了我的家人
And that can’t happen! No way!
这样可不行! 绝对不行!
Pleased to meet you. My name is Ernesto Guevara.
很高兴见到你 我叫埃内斯托·格瓦拉
What’s your name? Emilio Cabrera.
你叫什么? 艾米利奥·卡卜瑞拉
Emilio, don’t worry. No one is going to touch anything.
艾米利奥 别担心 谁也别想胡来
Vilo, tell people to get ready, they’re about to meet Fidel Castro.
威罗 告诉大家做好准备 他们就要见到菲德尔了
No, now listen to me.
不 听我说
Raúl wasn’t really wounded. We were the ones surrounding the army.
劳尔不是真的伤了 是我们包围了政♥府♥军
And those bastards escaped.
而那帮杂种逃跑了
Boy!
孩子!
Come on, motherfucker. Give me a hug.
来吧 混♥蛋♥ 握个手
How are you?
你好吗?
Here.

welcome
欢迎
Where did you get those peasants? Those are my troops, man.
这些农民是哪里找的? 这是我的部队 伙计
They’re working out all right.
他们干的不错
I don’t speak out loud because they’ll get big heads.
我不好大声说 他们会飘飘然的
We’ve missed you.
我们很想念你
Some coffee?
来点咖啡?
Hey, Joel.
嘿 乔尔
Fidel asked me why I hadn’t made you lieutenant.
菲德尔问我为啥没升你为中尉
I told him because you didn’t know how to read or write.
我跟他说 因为你不识字
Well, I want to learn.
嗯 我是想学
But I need someone to teach me.
但需要人来教我
Then get a pencil and a pair of notebooks
那就去拿支铅笔和几个笔记本…
and put them in your backpack.
放到你的背包里
Look, Che.
瞧 切
This is the new recruit I wanted to introduce to you.
我想给你介绍个新成员
Dr. Martínez Páez.
马丁内斯·佩滋医生
Doctor? Doctor.
医生? 医生
Pleased to meet you.
很高兴见到你
I have a present here.
我这儿有个见面礼
From now on,
从现在起…
I stop being the medic to become a guerrilla.
…我不当军医改行做游击队员了
What, are you giving up your job? Yes, sir.
什么 你不当军医了?
Yes, sir.
是的
Who are they? Chibás and Pazos.
他们是什么人? 奇万斯和帕索斯
They’re signing an agreement.
他们来签署协议
What agreement?
什么协议?
A political alliance.
政♥治♥联盟
During the early stages of the revolution,
革命早期
wasn’t there a conflict between Fidel and the urban movement?
菲德尔和城市运动之间就没有分歧么
I would say the only conflict we’ve had
我要说我们唯一的分歧在于
was with Fulgencio Batista. Are you saying
如何对待巴蒂斯塔和他的支持者…
you had no conflict with the urban movement?
你是说你们和城市运动之前从没闹僵过?
We differed in our tactics.
我们的战术不同
They wanted to oust Batista with a general strike,
他们想通过大罢♥工♥ 让巴蒂斯塔下台…
and we wanted to overthrow him with an armed struggle.
… 而我们则是要 通过武装革命去推♥翻♥他
And as you can see,
如你所见
our method proved the most effective for removing Batista.
我们的方法对推♥翻♥巴蒂斯塔而言 是唯一行之有效的
All right, gentlemen.
好啦 先生们
The provisional government, first,
临时政♥府♥ 首先…
will free all political prisoners, civilian and military.
…会释放所有政♥治♥ 民事和军事罪犯
Second, it will guarantee freedom of information for the radio and press,
其次 它要保障广播和媒体的 新闻自♥由♥
and individual and political rights established in the 1940 Constitution.
…以及1940年宪法所规定的 公民权和政♥治♥权
The provisional government
临时政♥府♥
will also establish terms for the Agrarian Reform
也要为土地革命制订条款…
leading to the distribution of public lands.
…实现土地的公平分配
Have a good trip.
走好
Excuse me, Fidel.
打扰一下 菲德尔
I can’t understand how you can meet with those clowns,
我不明白你居然能和那些小丑谈判…
and much less, how you can make an agreement with them.
…更不用说和他们订立协议了
They’re fighting against the same enemy we are.
我们在与相同的敌人做斗争
No, you’re fighting, they’re negotiating.
不 你是在斗争 他们是在妥协
They have lots of followers, Ernesto.
他们有很多追随者 埃内斯托
People I can’t afford to turn away.
我不能把他们排除在外
Let’s see how it goes.
我们看着吧
But I’m sure that if we win the war,
我相信只要我们胜利了…
those guys will hand the keys over to the U.S.
…那些人就会向美国投诚
Listen, when this war is won, no one’s handing any keys to anybody.
听好 没人会把胜利果实拱手让人
I’ll guarantee you that.
我向你保证
Come here, I need you to sign something for me.
过来 我需要你帮我签名
It’s a letter of condolence for Frank Pais.
这是弗兰克·派斯的哀悼信
They killed his brother in Santiago.
他们在圣地亚哥杀死了他兄弟
They killed his brother?
他们杀了他兄弟?
Sign as “Comandante.”
署名”指挥官”
Sign as “Comandante.”
署名”指挥官”?
I’m forming a new column on the eastern side of Mount Turquino.
我要在图尔基诺峰山的东边 成立一支队伍
You’ll have three captains:
你将带领三个小队长…
Lalo Sardi?as,
拉罗·萨尔迪纳斯
…Ramiro Valdes…
拉米罗·瓦德斯
and Ciro Redondo.
和瑟罗·里东多
You have to wear out Mosquera’s troops,
你得去消耗莫斯克拉驻军的精力…
harass them constantly. Don’t let up on them.
…不停的骚扰他们 别让他们安生
Don’t even let them breathe!
让他们喘口气也不能!
You cannot give them a break.
不能让他们有喘气之机
I want you to establish a base at el Hombrito.
我想你在埃尔·霍姆布里托建立根据地
Got it?
明白吗?
No one can leave a wounded comrade on the battlefield.
不能把受伤的战友留在战场上
Right?
懂吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!