身体是一切的先决条件
A good body lasts a long time.
妇孺皆知
Everyone knows that.
你会没事的吧?
Are you going to be all right?
当然没事啦
Of course I am.
以后我进浴室的时候 就不会再看见
It’ll be wonderful not to find all the towels floating in 6 inches of water
所有毛巾都漂在水里了 这太棒了
every time I come into the bathroom.
我得重装♥修♥一下了
I think I’ll have it redecorated.
你想让我怎么样?
What do you expect me to do?
在诺曼底日渐憔悴下去?
Go and pine away in Normandy?
停止摆弄我的头发?
Stop dyeing my hair?
– 这就是你想要的? – 没错
– Is that what you want? – Yes.
你又不是第一个离开我的年轻人
You’re not the first young man I’ve said goodbye to.
我知道 但如果我是最后一个不就合理了么
Yes, I know, but what I thought might be appropriate is if I were the last.
我只想要你
I’m only thinking of you.
如果这么说能安慰你的话
If it’s any consolation,
你是和我在一起最久的人
I’ve been with you longer than anyone else in my life.
我的任何一次交往 都没有像这次一样
And I’ve certainly never devoted as much time and consideration
花费那么大的时间和精力
to the end of any of my affairs.
但你也不能指望我自寻短见吧
But you can’t expect me to curl up and die.
什么时候结婚?
When is the wedding, anyway?
9月25日
September the 25th.
你看起来漫不经心
You seem very casual about it.
为什么不? 一切都是安排好的
Why not? It’s all been arranged.
2点举♥行♥仪式 在妈妈家里待客
Ceremony at 2. Reception at mother’s house.
坐卧铺去意大利 在湖边度蜜月
Sleeper to Italy. Honeymoon by the lakes.
– 还有人去湖边的? – 没错
– Do people still go to the lakes? – They do.
– 那你的新娘呢? – 她? 会在那儿呗
– And what about the girl? – What about her? She’ll be there.
那我不去了
And I won’t be.
Nounoune 你会在那儿的
Nounoune, you’ll always be there.
你知道的 我会需要你的
I mean, you know, in case I need anything.
对她好点 听见了么?
You are to be kind to her, do you hear me?
别让她难过
Don’t make her suffer.
她现在是主角
It’s her turn now.
我该谢幕了
Mine is over.
我不想这样
That’s not what I want.
我恐怕 从现在开始
Oh, I’m afraid, from now on,
你的所思所想毫无价值
what you want has very little to do with anything.
让Rose帮你打包整理一下吧
We’ll get Rose to help you pack.
什么? 为什么?
What? Why?
你下个月结婚了 得在家里
You’re getting married next month. There will be a lot of preparations,
要做些准备了
which you’ll need to be making from home.
但是…
But…
知道不再养你以后 我将变得多富有吗?
Can you imagine how rich I’m going to be when I don’t have to pay for you anymore?
我走了你怎么办?
What about my replacement?
用零钱买♥♥包烟
Oh, some loose change and a packet of cigarettes.
如果他表现得好 星期天就去喝点Kir Royal酒
And a Kir Royal on Sundays, if he behaves himself.
说点什么吧
Say something.
– Nounoune – 怎么?
– Nounoune. – What?
说些什么
Just say something.
来吧
Come on.
我们来最后购一次物吧
Let’s go shopping one last time.
为了?
What for?
当然是你的结婚礼物
Your wedding present, of course.
Schwabe店里有颗粉色的大珍珠
There is a big pink pearl at Schwabe’s.
哈 哈 粉色?
Ha, ha, pink?
买♥♥点男性化的礼物吧?
Ah, let’s go for something a little more masculine, shall we?
一颗正常的白珍珠
A regular white pearl.
我知道有颗很不错
I think I know the very one.
阿门
Amen.
好看么?
What do you think?
漂亮
Beautiful.
什么时候有的?
When did you get this?
今天
Today.
是不是有点小裂纹?
Isn’t that a little flaw?
很细微 你眼睛真尖
It’s tiny. You have a very good eye.
我可是受过良好训练的
I’ve been very well-trained.
颜色真不错 不是么?
Wonderful color, isn’t it?
你又有别的相好了?
Does this mean there’s someone new in your life?
没 我自己买♥♥的
No, I bought it myself.
11600法郎
Eleven thousand six hundred.
现在 女士们先生们
Now, ladies and gentlemen.
准备好了吗?
Ready?
哦!
Oh!
真抱歉 我得赶紧走了
I’m so sorry I have to rush off.
再见 Edmee 还有Fred
Goodbye, Edmee. Fred.
在意大利玩得愉快
Enjoy yourselves in Italy.
再见
Bye.
她终于可以有几小时不再盯着她了
I suppose we’re lucky she got off her back for a couple of hours.
亲爱的
Darling.
看见你真高兴
Wonderful to see you.
我原来一定像这样悲伤过 Rose
I must have been sad before like this, Rose.
你还记得吗?
Can you remember?
或许是因为小Lequellec?
After little Lequellec, perhaps?
不 夫人 是Monsieur Bacciocchi
No, madame, it was Monsieur Bacciocchi.

Oh.
– 你哭了好几天 – 那时我才28岁
– You cried for days. – I was only 28 then.
让Cheri跟了我6年真是个错误
My mistake was keeping Cheri for six years.
和一个人在一起6年
Being with someone for six years
就像是跟随你的丈夫旅居到殖民地
is like following your husband to the colonies.
等到回来的时候 你已经忘了该怎么穿衣服
Time you come back, you’ve forgotten what you’re supposed to wear,
也没人记得你是谁了
and nobody remembers who you are.
你能把窗户打开吗?
Do you mind opening the window?
打开窗户好吗?
Is that a good idea?
这里太闷了
It’s really stuffy in here.
我觉得打开不好
I don’t like doing it.
这样别人太容易从窗户爬进来了
It would be so easy for somebody to climb in.
噢 不会的 不会的
Oh, promises, promises.
我觉得我该对你们小两口说点什么的
I’m sure I should be telling you lovebirds something,
但是我无论如何也想不起来
but I can’t think for the life of me what.
不足为奇
Hardly surprising.
这毕竟是我们家里第一次有人结婚
Isn’t this the first time anyone’s ever been married in our family?
亲爱的 保重
Goodbye, darling.
再见
Goodbye.
发车
All aboard.
亲爱的 保重啊
Goodbye, darling.
再见了
Goodbye.
你到底多大了?
How old are you anyway?
我告诉过你 到一月份我就19岁了
I told you, I’m 19 in January.
这真是猥亵
It’s obscene.
你也才25岁呀
Well, you’re only 25.
25岁
Twenty-five years old.
发现你比我小这么多 不知为何让我感觉很糟
I don’t know why I find it shocking that you’re so much younger than me.
Fred 你的眼睛真美
You have such beautiful eyes, Fred.
是的 你知道为什么吗?
Yes. Do you know why?
因为我爱它们的缘故吗?
Is it because I love them?
不是的
No, it’s not.
是因为我眼睛的形状像鳎鱼
It’s because my eye is shaped like a sole.
两周后
那时你不再喜欢的那顶帽子 Lea夫人
When you’re finished with that hat, Madame Lea,
我希望你还记得
I hope you’ll think of me.
那顶蓝色的 你给我的 记得吗?
That blue one that you gave me, remember?
我戴了它两年呢
It lasted me two years.
Aldonza 我能想象你戴那顶帽子的样子
I can just see you in that hat, Aldonza.
我真希望你别撞到哪个孕妇
I hope you don’t run into any pregnant women.
我知道什么适合我 谢谢关心
I know what suits me, thank you very much.
在89年的土耳其狂欢节表演上
I wore a hat very like that when I danced Sylvia
我跳Sylvia时戴的帽子和那顶很像
at the Turkish gala in the ’89 exhibition.
你还记得吗 Charlotte?
Do you remember, Charlotte?
不记得了 我那天半途就和Orloff伯爵离开了
No, I left halfway through the evening with Count Orloff,
之后两年都没回去了
and didn’t get back for two years.
我真是不明白你怎么就能那样跟一个陌生男人走开

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!