Oh, God. Mm. Mm.
在那段心神不宁的时间
At times of insecurity,
Cheri的本能就像个家鸽一样
Cheri’s instinct was to return like a homing pigeon
回到熟悉的Maxim的娱乐场所
to the familiar distractions of Maxim’s.
晚上好 Desmond子爵今晚在这么?
Good evening. Is the Vicomte Desmond in this evening?
Cheri
Cheri.
冷淡的友情 夸张的嘲笑者
The impersonal friendship, the exaggerated laughter,
碰杯声和吉普赛小提琴声
the clink of glasses and the sound of gypsy violins.
Fred 很好 很好 很好
Fred. Well, well, well.
– 不介意我加入你吧? – 十分乐意
– Mind if I join you? – Delighted.
你现在是已婚老男人了 要喝点什么?
What are you drinking now you’re an old married man?
甘菊茶?
Chamomile tea?
照旧 波美丽(香槟酒)
Pommery as usual.
开胃酒呢?
Something else to get you started?
都是波美丽
Pommery first. Pommery last.
能请你帮个忙么?
Can I ask you a favor?
当然 什么?
Of course. What?
给Neuilly打个电♥话♥ 找我母亲
Make a call to Neuilly. Ask for my mother.
告诉她我在和你吃晚餐
Tell her I’m having dinner with you.
你妻子Peloux女士呢?
Suppose I get Madame Peloux, your wife.
告诉她一样的 她很有教养
Tell her the same thing. She’s very well-trained.
那个盯着我看的女人是谁?
Who is that woman staring at me?
你知道的 是La Loupiote
You know, that’s La Loupiote.
Lea很久以前的一个朋友或是同事 我想
A friend of Lea’s or a colleague, I suppose, once upon a time.
你都不向我问好
You didn’t even say hello to me.
你好 过得怎样?
Hello. How are you?
有些人好运缠身 不是吗?
Some people have all the luck, don’t they?
漂亮的像幅画 还有大把的钱
Pretty as a picture and rolling in money.
拥有一切好运却不知所措
All the luck and no clue what to do with it.
回去找你妈妈吧
Get off home back to your mommy.
可怜的孩子
Poor boy.
晚上好 先生
Evening, monsieur.
真是个美好的夜晚
It was a splendid evening.
我还以为我们要出去
I thought we were going out.
– 我要去睡觉 – 哦?
– I’m going up to bed. – Oh?
我要在这开间房♥
I’m going to take a room here.
你去吧
You go.
准备住多长时间 先生?
And how long will you be staying, monsieur?
不知道
I don’t know.
住一天算一天吧
Let’s just take it one day at a time, shall we?
要不要为你介绍那个英国姑娘么?
Shall I introduce you to the English girl?

No.
我告诉你 她会一些不错的招数
I tell you, she knows some amazing tricks.
我说了不用
I said no.
能为你做点什么么 亲爱的?
Can I do something for you, my dear?
要给你点支么?
Shall I make you a pipe?
不 谢了
No, thank you.
给我来点可♥卡♥因♥
I’ll have some cocaine.
很抱歉
I’m so sorry.
我知道问题所在
I know what the trouble is.
你能拥有你想要的一切
You have everything you can possibly want.
但是都毫无意义
And none of it means a thing.
问题是 我不知道她在哪
The thing is, I don’t know where she is.
或跟谁在一起
Or who she’s with.
没关系 不必担心
It’s all right, you don’t need to worry.
是赝货
They’re fake.
我去吧
I’ll go.
什么事?
What is it?
Lea 我能上去看看你么?
Lea. May I come up and see you?
我很忙
I’m busy.
就几分钟
Just for a few minutes.
不行 今晚不行
I don’t think so. Not this evening.
再过一会好吗
Later perhaps. At the end of the evening.
跟你母亲说声抱歉
Give my regards to your mother.
哦 是你
Oh, it’s you.
多长时间了?
How long is this going to go on?
不知道
I don’t know.
已经差不多三个星期了
It’s been nearly three weeks now.
可怜的Edmay担心的要死
Poor little Emily is frantic with worry.
正好相反 她的来信非常平静
On the contrary, her letter was extremely calm.
什么信? 给我看看
What letter? Show it to me.
– 我扔掉了 – 额
– I threw it away. – Ugh.
但她说过会等我回信 并向你朋友表示歉意
But she said she’d wait to hear from me and sent regards from all your friends.
看上去的确是Marie Laure把她抚养长大的
Looks like Marie Laure really did bring her up properly.
哦 你要气死我
Oh, you’ll be the death of me.
我十分怀疑
I strongly doubt it.
到底是谁 亲爱的?
Who is it, my darling?
你可以告诉我
You can tell me.
Rose
Rose.
是Lili寄来的明信片
It’s a postcard from old Lili.
Cheri和Monsieur Peloux分开了
Cheri, Monsieur Peloux, has run off.
哦 他离开了他的妻子
Oh, he’s left his wife.
我一点也不惊讶 女士
Can’t say it comes as any surprise to me, madame.
我敢说离婚肯定比结婚有趣
I dare say the divorce will be more fun than the wedding.
直接送到夫人的房♥间
That goes straight up to madame’s room.
– 把那个弄直了 – 好的
– Straighten that one. – Right.
把那个包带上来
Bring that bag up.
跟我来
Come along.
Francois
Francois.
Francois
Francois.
Monsieur
Monsieur.
把这一大堆送到我屋里 好么?
Take this lot into the house for me, would you?
是给Peloux女士的
They’re for Madame Peloux.
我妻子
My wife.
你现在回来了?
Are you back now?
是的
Yes.

Yes.
永久的回归
Back for good.
320法郎购买♥♥凡士林
Three hundred and twenty francs for Vaseline.
Ernest干什么? 喝掉?
What does Ernest do? Drink it?
我们必须把这些都烧了
We ought to burn all of these.
昨天在街上 我看见了Cheri两次
Twice yesterday, I thought I saw Cheri on the street.
你认为他会回来么?
Do you think he’ll ever come back?
我不清楚 夫人
I couldn’t say, madame.
你希望他回来么?
Do you want him to?
不 我藏过他一次
No, I saved him once.
我可不想再来第二次
I couldn’t do it all over again.
你认为我要换个发型么?
Do you think I should change my hair?
夫人
Madame.
– Charlotte – Lea
– Charlotte. – Lea.
你回家了 Cheri也回家了
You’re back home. And Cheri’s back home as well.
回到他可爱的妻子身边
Back with his lovely wife.
这对年轻的夫妻比以前更幸福了
The young couple are happier than ever.
整个世界都美好了
So all is well with the world.
我不知道你听说了没
I don’t know if you heard.
他躲着我们几个星期了
But he disappeared on us for weeks on end.
我们不知道他在哪
We had no idea where he was.
我们担心的要死
We were worried sick.
不管怎样 都过去了
Anyway, that’s all in the past.
终于解脱了
What a relief.
亲爱的 我必须说 你看上去比以前更漂亮了
I must say, my dear. You look more beautiful than ever.
真不知道你怎样保养的
I don’t know how you manage it.
但你肯定知道 Cheri只不过是刚播种的野小麦
But, of course, you know, Cheri was just sowing a few wild oats.
是么?
Is that so?
我没打算责怪你
I wouldn’t dream of blaming you,
但你紧紧抓住他不放
but you had such a tight hold on him.
幸运的是 他终于能独♥立♥了
With any luck, he’ll have got it out of his system.
这正是我跟他妻子所说的
That’s exactly what I said to his little wife.
我必须说 她饱受惊吓
I must say, she was astonishing.
毫无疑问 她应该庆幸有我陪着她
Of course, she was very lucky to have me there with her.
你抢了我的话

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!