Home 冒险电影 克里斯托弗·罗宾(2018)

克里斯托弗·罗宾(2018)

0
克里斯托弗·罗宾(2018)

我已经待太久了
Oh, Pooh, you should keep this.
维尼 这你留着
That way, if you lose someone,
如果有人不见了
you’ll be able to find them again.
你就能再找到他们
Thank you, Christopher Robin.
谢谢你 克里斯多弗罗宾
Oh, and you should take this.
你应该带走这个
For Madeline.
送给梅德琳
What’s a Madeline?
梅德琳是什么
Is it more important than your case of important things?
它比你装重要东西的包包重要吗
Madeline’s my daughter, so, yes, of course.
梅德琳是我女儿 当然
Absolutely. She means the world to me.
绝对重要 她是我的一切
Then why isn’t she with you?
那她怎么没跟你在一起
She has work to do, Roo.
她有功课要做 小荳
Oh, the poor dear. No, no.
好可怜 不
She likes work.
她喜欢做功课
Look, I’ve got to hurry.
我赶时间
Goodbye, everyone.
大家 再见
It’s so nice to see you all again.
真高兴又见到你们
Goodbye, Christopher.
再见 克里斯多弗
Goodbye!
再见
Father?

Father, is that you?
爸 是你吗
Yes.

What are you doing here?
你怎么跑来这里
Well, uh…

I was, uh…
我在
Were you in the woods?
你在森林里吗
Yes, I was.

But I’m terribly sorry…
但我很抱歉
Hello.
哈罗
I’ve really got to go.
我真的该走了
You can’t stay?
你不能留下来吗
I can’t, darling.
不能 亲爱的
There’s an 11:00 meeting I’m terribly late for.
11点的会我已经迟到了
I’m so sorry. Madeline?
真抱歉 梅德琳
Madeline?
梅德琳
Oh, gosh.
天啊
I’m sorry, darling. I never meant for her to see me.
抱歉 老婆 我并不想让她看到我
I’ve really got to make the next train.
我真的得去赶下班火车
Well, you better go then.
那你最好快走吧
There’s a good explanation for all of this.
这一切都有充分的解释
I’d love to hear it.
我很想听听
Well, I was…

Well, it’s a little complicated.
有点复杂
I suppose I can’t right now.
现在没法讲
I was thinking that Madeline and I should stay longer.
我想梅德琳和我该待久一点
Do you think that’s really for the best?
你觉得那样最好吗
I do.
对啊
For how long? I don’t know, Christopher.
待多久 我不知道 克里斯多弗
Evelyn!
艾芙琳
You’re going to miss your train.
你快赶不上火车了
How’s it going in here?
这里情况怎么样
Fine. Wonderful. Everything’s just perfect!
很好 非常棒 一切都很完美
Yeah, I can see that.
看得出来
It’s hard to imagine your father as a child, isn’t it?
很难想像你父亲小时候的模样吧
Are you sure he ever was one?
你确定他当过小孩子吗
Yeah, I’m sure.
我确定
Well, I’m pretty sure.
我相当确定
I’m sorry he couldn’t stay.
很抱歉 他不能留下来
Your father…
你父亲
He’s having a bit of a hard time of it.
他这段时间很辛苦
Then he should have come and spent the weekend with us.
那他就该来跟我们度周末
We would’ve made him feel better.
我们会让他比较轻松
It’s not always that simple.
不见得那么简单
He will come back to us, though.
但他很快就会回来找我们
I know it.
我很清楚
Boarding school starts soon.
寄宿学校快开学了
There’s not a lot of time left.
剩下的时间不多
That’s why you should go and play.
所以你应该好好去玩
Play? Yes.
玩 对
Dirty, mucky play.
我希望你
I expect you to come back filthy.
玩到浑身脏兮兮回来
Yes. I’m going to play better and harder
是 我会比其他小孩
than any child has ever played before.
玩得更好更努力
Or, you know, have fun.
或者 玩得开心就好
Right. Fun.
对 开心
How exactly do I do that?
那要怎么做
Go explore. I’m sure your father found
尽情探索 你♥爸♥
loads of things to play with around here…
像你这么大时在附近
when he was your age.
发现很多好玩的东西
I don’t feel much like Pooh today.
我觉得今天自己不太像维尼
There, there, I’ll bring you tea and honey until you do.
没关系 我拿茶和蜂蜜来给你
Hmm, that’s an idea, Piglet.
这点子不错 小猪
One Tigger-knot coming right up.
跳跳虎结马上打好
This is the crucial part.
这很重要
It’s too tight.
太紧了
Eeyore, you’ve got a, um, a something…
屹耳 你背上
on your back.
有东西
Rain protection.
防雨罩
What do you think? I know what I think.
你觉得怎么样 我知道我的感觉
But those are Christopher Robin’s important papers.
这些是克里斯多弗罗宾的重要文件
Oh, Tigger, what have you done now?
跳跳虎 你又做了什么
Well, I needed to make room in his briefcase
我要他公事包有空间
for the real important stuff.
装真正重要的东西
You know, things to remember us by.
让他记得 我们的东西
Not the flippity-flop papers.
不是这些文件
But without them, the Woozles will eat him for breakfast.
少了它们 闻死鼬会把他当早餐吃掉
No.
不会吧
Pooh, what do we do?
维尼 怎么办
Tree.
树木
Sheep.
绵羊
Cow.
乳牛
Woman with dog.
遛狗的女人
Tree.
树木
Sheep.
绵羊
Cow.
乳牛
Bridge.
桥梁
Is it all tied up nice and tight?
东西都绑紧了吗
Well, of course! I used a Tigger-knot.
当然 我打了跳跳虎结
The strongest knot known.
世上最紧的结
Does this make me look husky?
我是不是显得很高大
You look like a sad house.
你像一间悲伤的房♥屋
Pooh, are you sure we need to go to Lon Don?
维尼 你确定我们得去伦敦吗
Oh, yes, Piglet.
确定 小猪
Christopher Robin always comes to save us.
克里斯多弗罗宾总是来救我们
Now, it’s our turn to save him.
现在 轮到我们救他了
We’re probably too late.
我们大概太慢了
I’d say they’ve eaten him already.
它们应该吃掉他了
Come on, then! Bounce faster, Eeyore.
那就快点 跳快一点 屹耳
We’ve gotta get this to Christopher Robin.
把东西送给克里斯多弗
I’ve only got one speed.
我只能这么快
We’re right behind you, Tigger.
我们马上跟过去 跳跳虎
I’m not sure I’m going to go.
我不知道要不要去
No, I think I might stay.
我还是留下来好了
I’m actually going to definitely stay.
我绝对要留下来
There, there, Piglet. Come on. Here.
小猪 走嘛 过来
Oh. We need you.
我们需要你
You need me?
你们需要我
Well, if you need me…
如果你们需要我
We always need you, Piglet.
我们永远都需要你 小猪
Thank you, Pooh.