Home 冒险电影 克里斯托弗·罗宾(2018)

克里斯托弗·罗宾(2018)

0
克里斯托弗·罗宾(2018)

你怎么没陪她们去
Sticky business.
黏住了
I had to stay for work.
我得留下来加班
Why are you here and not in the forest with your friends?
你怎么没在森林里跟朋友在一起
That’s the question, Pooh.
这才奇怪
Well, I couldn’t find anybody.
我找不到任何人
And, I couldn’t find anyone either.
也找不到任何动物
And I looked for them both.
两种我都找过了
Hello?
哈罗
Piglet? Eeyore? Tigger?
小猪 屹耳 跳跳虎
Where is everybody?
大家都在哪里
Exactly! Where is Tigger, or Kanga, or Roo?
就是啊 跳跳虎 袋鼠妈妈和小荳在哪里
That’s why I’m here.
所以我才在这里
I’m sure I don’t know where they are.
我是真的不知道他们在哪
I’ve scarcely thought about them in 30 years.
我有30年几乎没想到他们
Well, we think about you every day.
我们每天都想到你
Well, that’s very kind. And I’m sorry, Pooh.
我好感动 对不起 维尼
But it’s getting late, and I’m very busy.
但时间不早了 我很忙
I haven’t got time to help you look. I’m on a deadline.
没空帮你找 我在赶工
So, do you think you might just…
你要不要
Oh, you silly old bear.
傻小熊
Good night, Winnie the Pooh.
晚安 小熊维尼
What on earth!
怎么搞的
Pooh! Oh, dear.
维尼 惨了
What luck.
真衰
Pooh!
维尼
Your ladder is broken.
你的梯子坏了
That’s not a ladder. That was a shelf.
那不是梯子 是架子
That explains why it’s no good for climbing.
难怪一爬就坏了
I haven’t got time to muck about.
我没时间搞这些
I should be working. Trying to find a solution.
我应该在工作 找出解决方案
Even though I think it may be impossible.
即使我觉得可能无法解决
People say nothing is impossible.
大家都说没有事情是办不到的
But I do nothing every day.
但我每天都没事
No, Pooh, that’s not the… Never mind.
不 维尼 不是 算了
Look, I can’t be distracted.
我现在不能分心
Which is why you need to go home.
所以你必须回家
But how?
怎么回去
Sussex.
萨塞克斯
We go to Sussex.
我们去萨塞克斯
And we get you back in your own home. Now!
现在就带你回家去 走吧
It’s very loud and not in a hummy sort of way.
这里好吵 听起来不舒服
Well, welcome to London.
欢迎光临伦敦
Well, hello there. Are you on an expotition, too?
你好 你也要去 “探捡” 吗
Oh, bother! Pooh!
天啊 维尼
What did you do?
你做了什么
Do you think he’s all right?
你想他还好吗
Come here. Come in here.
过来 进来
Look.
听好
You can’t just keep saying hello to people.
你不能一直跟别人打招呼
People can’t see you moving and talking.
不能让人看到你会动会说话
But why?
为什么
Because, because…
因为
You’re different.
你与众不同
And people don’t like things that are different.
大家不喜欢与众不同的东西
So I shouldn’t be me.
所以我不该做自己
No! No, you should always be yourself.
不 你永远都该做自己
Oh, this is very confusing.
我搞糊涂了
It may be the hunger.
可能是肚子饿的关系
You’ve just eaten! Oh, that’s right.
你才刚吃过 对喔
Maybe I didn’t eat enough.
也许我没吃饱
Look, never mind about that.
先别管那些了
For now, just try and be a less exuberant you.
尽量别像平常那么活泼
Ex-Pooh-berant. Flop.
要活就要泼 低调
Sag.
懒散
Go limp.
无精打采
Flop. Sag. Yes!
低调 懒散 对
Go limp.
无精打采
I know, I’ve got it!
我知道 我想到了
How about, play “Naptime.”
来玩 “打瞌睡”
I love play! Well, let’s see it.
我喜欢玩游戏 试试看
Like this?
这样吗
Well done! Now, just keep absolutely still.
非常好 千万不要动
That’s it. Come on.
就这样 走吧
Christopher! There’s a rumbly in my tumbly.
克里斯多弗 我肚子咕噜咕噜叫
Let’s stop for a snack.
我们停下来吃点心
There’s no time for snacks.
没空吃点心
What about a smackerel? Play “Naptime!”
吃蜂蜜呢 玩 “打瞌睡”
Balloons! Come and get them.
气球 来买♥♥气球
May I have a travel balloon? You don’t need a balloon.
我能买♥♥一个旅行气球吗 你不需要
Well, I know I don’t need one…
我知道我不需要
but I would like one very, very much, please.
但我好想要一个 拜托
Please. Please!
拜托
We’ve got all your favorite colors!
你喜欢的颜色都有
I’d like a balloon, please.
我要一个气球
What color?
什么色的
Red.
红色
Uh, red will be fine, yes.
红色的好了
Thank you very much.
非常谢谢你
Thank you ever so much.
真的好感谢你
Balloons!
气球
Here is your ticket.
这是您的票
Thank you very much.
谢谢
Good morning, sir.
早 先生
Good morning. Why is he in a cage?
早 他怎么在笼子里
I’d like a return ticket, please?
我要一张来回票
To Hartfield in Sussex. Thank you.
到萨塞克斯郡 哈特菲尔德 谢谢
Certainly, sir.
没问题 先生
Could you give me some space, please?
拜托先别烦我
Your ticket.
您的车票
Here we are.
好了
And, uh, still two minutes to spare. So, good, yes?
还有两分钟 是吧
On the dot, sir. Good, thank you.
准时开车 好 谢谢
The balloon went that way, sir.
气球往那边去了 先生
Thank you.
谢谢
Excuse me.
借过
Oh, I’m terribly sorry.
真的很抱歉
I’m terribly sorry.
真的很抱歉
Sorry, sorry.
抱歉
There he is!
他在那里
Right.
是啊
Excuse me.
借过
You’re not a Woozle, are you?
你不是闻死鼬吧
Oh, Christopher Robin! Thank goodness.
克里斯多弗罗宾 谢天谢地
Give me that! That’s mine. Give it back.
给我 那是我的 还我
Well, he was mine first, you know?
本来是我的
That is true.
真的
Oh, for heaven’s sake!
我的老天
You can’t just take a teddy bear from a grown man.
不能随便拿走大人的泰迪熊
Christopher, could you turn the world
克里斯多弗 你能
right side up again, please?
再把世界倒过来吗
Did that say honey? Can we go back?
上面写的是蜂蜜吗 可以回去吗
Excuse me. Much better.
借过 好多了
I thought you were playing “Naptime.”
我以为你在玩 “打瞌睡”
It was one of my briefer naps.
刚才睡得比较短
But, Christopher, my balloon.
克里斯多弗 我的气球
Well, it’s gone now. You don’t need it anymore anyway.
不见了 反正你也不需要了
But it did make me very happy.
可是它让我好开心
Did it not make you happy?
它没让你开心吗
Not really.
并没有
Do you always have that case with you?