今天有雾
If I know anything about anything…
我很清楚一件事
it’s easy to lose your way on a foggy day.
那就是起雾时 容易迷路
And rather hard to find the way back.
而且很难找到回头的路
Piglet always has a little smackerel
小猪总是会
of something hidden away.
藏一点吃的
Piglet?
小猪
It’s Pooh.
我是维尼
Are you home?
你在家吗
It would appear not.
看起来不在
Rabbit!
瑞比
Are you home?
你在家吗
It’s Bear speaking.
我是小熊
Eeyore!
屹耳
Where is everybody?
大家都跑到哪去了
How gloomy and sad.
真是让人郁闷又难过
If only Eeyore were here to enjoy it.
真希望屹耳能在这里享受这种气氛
Hello?
哈罗
Anybody here?
有人在吗
Can anybody hear me?
有人听得见我吗
Hello?
哈罗
What has happened to my friends?
我的朋友到底怎么了
Oh, dear.
天啊
I appear to have reached the end…
我好像已经不知道
of my thoughts.
该想什么了
Come on, Pooh.
快点 维尼
Christopher?
克里斯多弗
Are you there?
你在那边吗
It’s me.
是我
Winnie the Pooh.
小熊维尼
Are you finally home?
你终于回家了吗
Think, think, think.
用力想
It would seem I must go forward…
我好像应该往前走
where I have never been…
往我没去过的地方
rather than backwards…
而不是往后退
where I have.
回到我出发的地方
Christopher Robin must help me find everybody.
克里斯多弗罗宾得帮我找到大家
Or help everybody find me.
或是帮大家找到我
That will be the order of looking for things.
照这个顺序找就对了
Christopher? Are you here?
克里斯多弗 你在这里吗
It’s Pooh.
我是维尼
Hello.
哈罗
It’s Pooh.
我是维尼
Are you hiding?
你躲起来了吗
Oh, I’m getting very sleepy.
我好困
And that looks like a bed.
这看起来像一张床
Where, oh, where is Christopher Robin?
克里斯多弗罗宾 在哪里呢
What to do, what to do, what to do?
怎么办 怎么办 怎么办
What to do, indeed.
到底该怎么办
Pooh?
维尼
Christopher Robin! No!
克里斯多弗罗宾 不会吧
No, no, no, no, no!
不 不 不
You can’t be here.
你不可能在这里
This can’t be happening.
这不可能是真的
It’s stress. It’s not stress.
我压力太大 不是压力
My God, I’m stressed.
我压力好大
It’s Pooh. I’m so exhausted.
我是维尼 我累坏了
Evelyn warned me.
艾芙琳提醒过我
I like to be warmed.
我喜欢人家提醒我
Warmed and cozy.
蜂蜜才不会被吃光
I’ve cracked.
我崩溃了
Oh. I’ve totally cracked.
我彻底崩溃了
I don’t see any cracks.
我没看到溃裂的痕迹
A few wrinkles maybe.
也许有几条皱纹
Pooh!
维尼
You’re here!
你来了
How are you here, Pooh?
你怎么在这里 维尼
Oh. Well, I went through the door
我通过
through which Christopher Robin is known to appear.
克里斯多弗罗宾出现的那道门
And now, I’m here!
然后 我就在这里了
But the tree I remember
我记得的树
was behind the cottage in Sussex…
在萨塞克斯小木屋后面
not here in London.
不在伦敦
I suppose it’s where it needs to be.
我猜它就在该出现的地方
There’s no opening.
没有开口啊
There’s no door on the other side.
另一边也没有门
Oh. We must not need it anymore.
一定是因为不需要它了
That’s a silly explanation.
好傻气的解释
Why, thank you.
喔 谢谢
Are you glad to see me, Christopher Robin?
你高兴见到我吗 克里斯多弗罗宾
Well, hello there!
你好啊
Ooh, what have you got there, secret Susan?
那是什么 神秘兮兮的
Well, it’s a, it’s a… a cat.
这是 一只猫
Yes, definitely.
对 真的
Just a cat.
只是一只猫
Ooh, I love cats. May I? Can I?
我喜欢猫 能给我 看看吗
Well, not this one, because it’s a diseased cat.
这只不行 它生病了
It’s ferocious. Ooh, it’s a biter.
很凶 会咬人
I was about to take it in, give it some milk.
我正想收养它 喂它牛奶
You know, rehabilitate it.
让它复原
You’re squishing me.
你快压扁我了
What on earth?
什么
Did you hear my voice there? Yeah.
你有听到我的声音吗 有
I do that funny voice, “You’re squashing me…
我会发出这种怪声 “你一直要打牌
“with your demands to play gin rummy.”
快压扁我了”
I was like a ventriloquist when I was younger.
我以前会表演腹语
Very good. Very good.
非常好 非常好
We’ve got all weekend.
我们有整个周末
For?
做什么
Gin rummy.
打牌啊
We should probably try and play cards tomorrow then.
那我们明天找机会打牌
I’d love that.
没问题
Yes! Tomorrow?
对 明天
Well, yes, good evening!
对 晚安
Good night! Have a nice…
晚安 祝你
See you tomorrow.
明天见
Stop wriggling, he’s gonna see you moving.
别动了 他会看到的
Good evening.
晚安
Stop it.
别动
Meow! You see?
喵 你看吧
Oh, it really is very good.
真的好好吃
Are you sure you wouldn’t like some, Christopher Robin?
你真的不吃一点吗 克里斯多弗罗宾
Yes, yes, I’m sure.
不吃 真的
Pooh, how ever did you recognize me?
维尼 你怎么认得出我来
After all these years.
经过了这么多年
Well…

You haven’t changed a bit.
你一点都没变
But I’ve changed tremendously.
可是我变了很多呀
Not right here.
这里没变
It’s still you looking out.
里面那个人还是你
I’m covered in honey now.
我脸上都是蜂蜜
Oh. Oh, yes, I see.
我看到了
Sticky mess.
黏呼呼的
Your floor is very sticky.
你家地板好黏
Pooh. Oh…
维尼
Oh, this place is very big.
这地方好大
Do you live here all alone?
你一个人住在这里吗
Just now, yes. But usually, no.
现在是 通常不是
My wife and daughter
我太太女儿
are in the countryside for the weekend.
去乡下度周末
Well, why aren’t you with them?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!