没错
He said that. Mmm-hmm.
他说过
Hold the lift, please.
电梯请稍等
Yes, sir.
是 先生
Ah, thank you.
谢谢
Ah, ready for the presentation, Robin?
报告准备好了吗 罗宾
Ah, yes. It’s all in here, sir.
好了 都在这里面
Well, see you on the dance floor.
那就看你表现了
We’re all counting on you.
我们都指望你
Who are these people?
这些人是谁
Oh, it’s so loud!
好大声喔
Welcome to Lon Don.
欢迎来到伦敦
How come nobody’s bouncing?
怎么没有人在跳跳
Winslow Luggage, please.
请到温斯洛行李箱公♥司♥
On Torrington Street.
在多灵顿街
Whatever you say, guv’nah.
没问题 小姐
Where are you, Maddy?
你在哪 小梅
Come on, mate. I haven’t got all day.
快点 我赶时间
I’m not doing this for fun, you know?
我又不是在玩
Hey, what the…?
怎么
There’s a Tigger looking right at me.
有一只跳跳虎盯着我瞧
But I’m the only one!
但我是唯一的一个啊
What are you doing? Tigger, be quiet.
你在干嘛 跳跳虎 安静
I just saw the most preposterous imposterator.
我刚刚看到最荒谬的冒牌货
Tigger. What’s that, love?
跳跳虎 什么事
Oh. Nothing.
没事
I’m just talking to my teddies.
我在跟我的泰迪熊说话
There’s another one! Look at him.
又有一个 看看他
His eyes are too close together.
他的眼睛长得太近了
Look at his big, silly nose, and his flippy-floppy ears.
看他离谱的大鼻子 还有大大的耳朵
That’s not very nappy.
这样不像打瞌睡
Look at that silly stripe.
看他超爆笑的条纹
Imposterator!
冒牌货
Calm down.
冷静一点
Now is not the time for napping, Madeline.
现在不是打瞌睡时间
I wanna look him straight in the eye.
我想盯着他的眼睛
Oh, he’s not stopping!
他不肯停下来
No, he won’t.
他不会停的
My kinda speed! Follow that Tigger!
这样才够快 跟着那只跳跳虎
You’re losing him!
你快跟丢他了
Perfect! You exploded him!
太好了 你撞倒他了
Good morning.
早安
Thank you for the ride.
谢谢你载我们
Is everyone all right? Cheese and crackers.
大家还好吗 我的天啊
My neck, my back! I can’t feel my toes.
我的脖子 我的背 我脚趾头没感觉了
That was so much fun! Let’s do it again!
好好玩 再来一次
Marvelous, mate.
真了不起 老兄
Oh, thank you very much indeed.
真是感谢你喔
That’s fantastic. This is my livelihood!
太好了 这可是我吃饭的家伙
What in the blue blazes is going on here?
到底发生什么事
Officer, thank goodness you’re here.
警♥察♥先生 幸好你来了
I don’t think we played “Naptime” very well.
我们 “打瞌睡” 玩得不太成功
You need to arrest this lot here.
你得逮捕这些家伙
Immediately.
立刻抓起来
What? This little girl with her stuffed animals
抱着绒毛玩偶的小女生
is givin’ you the fear, is she?
吓到你了
No, no, there’s something strange going on with them.
不 他们怪怪的
Something spooky.
好恐怖
Are you on the lemonade, mate?
你吃错药了吗 老兄
Madeline, look!
梅德琳 你看
Doesn’t that say “Woozle?”
那不是写闻死鼬吗
What are you incinerating?
你在影色什么
Incinerating?
影色
Yeah, what are you incinerating about me?
对 你在影色我怎样
No, no, I think you’ve got the wrong word.
我想你讲错了
Excuse me. Officer?
对不起 警♥察♥先生
Yes, my darling?
是 小朋友
That’s my father there.
那是我父亲
Okay, well, off you pop.
好 你去吧
And be careful.
小心喔
I will. Thank you, Officer.
我会的 谢谢 警♥察♥先生
Thank you. Thank you, orifice.
谢谢 谢谢 警擦先生
What a nice man.
真是好人
Here’s me cabbie license. You don’t believe me?
这是我的计程车执照 不相信我
That is a certificate of excellent…
这是优秀证
There’s that face. I did that face.
就是这表情 我也是这表情
You seen him.
你看他
You saw, didn’t you? You saw.
你看到了 对不对
You have witnessed the peculiarity, haven’t ya?
你们看到灵异事件了吧
What did we see?
我们看到了什么
The bear talking. Little teddy bear.
那只熊在说话 小泰迪熊
No, you didn’t. You saw no such thing.
没有 你没看到
Talking. No, it was not.
在说话 并没有
It was. That’s right, write it down.
有 没错 写下来
It wasn’t. We misheard it. There was a pig as well.
没有 我们听错了 还有一只猪
There was a pig. It was a talking pig.
有一只猪 会说话的猪
As you were.
请坐
Right, we all know why we’re here.
我们都知道今天开会的原因
No one wants to see the Winslow Luggage ship sink…
没人想见到温斯洛行李箱公♥司♥破产
so hard decisions must be made.
所以我们必须做出困难的决定
Now, Robin and I worked tirelessly
罗宾和我
the whole weekend on this.
整个周末都在加班
But I don’t want to take all the credit…
但我不想居功
so I’ll let Robin present our solutions.
所以就让罗宾报告我们的因对方案
We’re never gonna find Christopher Robin
在这箱子里绝对找不到
inside this box.
克里斯多弗罗宾
Can you see any of the others?
你能看到其他人吗
Hello? How are you getting on in there?
哈罗 你们在里面还好吗
Dark. Gloomy.
黑黑暗暗的
You should just leave me here.
你们应该把我留在这里
Don’t leave us. Tigger! Lift it, lift it!
不要离开我们 跳跳虎 抬起来
I got you, Piglet. Don’t worry.
我抓住你了 小猪 放心
Ain’t too heavy for Tigger.
我不觉得太重
Thank goodness. Tiggers are strong!
谢天谢地 跳跳虎很强壮
Sit tight, and we’ll be there soon.
坐好 就快到了
Sit tight? What does that mean?
坐好 什么意思
It means stay right here in this very, very safe box.
就是坐在这个非常安全的箱子里
Tiggers don’t sit tight.
跳跳虎不会坐好
Tiggers barely sit at all. I gotta tell her.
跳跳虎很少坐着 我得告诉她
Madeline!
梅德琳
My tail is trapped!
我的尾巴卡住了
Pooh? Did you hear that?
维尼 你听到了吗
It’s hard to hear anything above my tummy rumbling.
我肚子咕噜叫 很难听到别的声音
Okay. Don’t worry, I’ll get us outta this mess!
好 放心 我会让大家出去
Madeline said to sit tight
梅德琳说坐好
and she’s the Wimbledon Champion!
她是温布顿冠军
The good news is that I’ve found some cuts.
好消息是我找到了降低成本的办法
But it’s not going to be easy.
但不容易达成
We’ll have to reduce overheads…
我们必须减少经常开支
and find cheaper suppliers.
找到更低价的供应商
Well, there’ll be sacrifices to be made
人力也必须
in terms of our workforce.
有所牺牲
He’s talking about me.
他在讲我
Yes, I think he probably is. Oh, dear.
八成是 天啊
Sacrifices are fine, Robin.
牺牲人力没问题 罗宾
Just show us the proposals.
让我们看看提案吧
Right, um…
行啊
It’s all here. In my papers.
都在我的文件里
They are a tad rushed…
写得有点仓促
so, um, I’d bear with me.
请大家包涵
Um, hold on.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!